Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Getting Ready for Spring Bootcamp

I hope everyone had a great Love day yesterday. I had a great day after all, my DH brought me a doz of multi colored roses, and giant red heart ballon, a sexy card and my favorite a gold beaded necklace to my job. I was surrounded by sweets at home from all the treats my boys got from school AND we go to Church last nite and MORE treats were given to us, more chocolates, Cookies and chips, WHAT are these people trying to do to me.:faint: Of course, I have all this stuff at home which will be with us for a while, hopefully my 4 men at home will take care of it:tired

Ok, evil demon dogs have attacked my will power today...I just grabbed a hand full of minature hersey kisses and scarfed them down...I dont know whats gotten into me lately...I guess that I get depressed when the weight loss has slowed down and I tell myself that I might as well have that chocolate, or that half a batter dipped cow bathing in butter cuz its just not going to make a difference anyhow!! Oh well, I am having one of those not feeling good kinda what the heck kinda days

Today:

20 oz orange water

8 oz whey (breakfast)

hand full of mini chocolate kisses (snack for the rest of the week)

1.5 cups of chicken tortilla Soup (lunch)

40 oz Water (so far, not doing good on that today)

dinner unknown right now and think I might just go home to bed instead of working out today

I have a workout buddy now! But I have went through a depressive period the past week and I ate everything i could and verything bad. I want you to know I started back today on track and I am excercising.

Well Welcome back Mourning:biggrin1: Glad to see you have a workout buddy and you're back on track with the eating. I know it's hard, I have my days too.:tired

hello everyone!!! I'm sorry i haven' been psoting lately but I've been kinda busy catching up with stuff from before surgery..I'm still on a semi-mushie diet,and guess what.something is stuck..yup...everything was going great and now I'm in pain!!! What do you guys sugest I do...I've tried papaya enzymes, pineapple juice and the dreaded meat tenderizer:sick :faint: ...I just called the MD's office to see what else I can try..HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anything, please, I'll try anything..sniff, sniff..

Bandida! I am so sorry your sick!! Try a sip of cola. I got a piece of potatoe skin stuck once and tried it all like you have. I finally broke down and drank a couple sips of DH diet coke and walah!:Banane20: It's worth a try. Big hug to you! :D

I lost another 3lbs!! I am so excited:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I am going to Pennsylvania in 10min so wish me luck on staying on my diet:hungry: . My son is in an Ice hockey tournament. wish us luck:clap2: :clap2:

AVILLA- Don't be down. I'll have to come smack those kisses out of your hand girlie!!:huytsao Keep doing your best and don't beat yourself up:o . I ate an entire king size hershey bar when I had PMS. :hungry: I forgave myself and went back to Water and exercising. You are forgiven, now hand over the kisses!!

I will post when I get back!

Turner24

Turner24~thanks for the advice..i'm gonna g buy a soda later on tonight..i'm so upset...:think

Congrats on your loss though!!! That's awesome!! Keep up the great work!!! Good luck to your son and his team!!!!!:clap2: :clap2:

the MD never called back!!! :angry So, another night of sleeping sitting up....yuck!!! i'll call him tomorrow first thing.:D ..this sucks so bad..it hurts..:think ..sniff sniff....thanks for asking though...

Tann I hope your little men took care of that candy situation at home. LOL

Avilla that's not bad you had a handfull of love. All those kisses didn't add up to much.

MorningFuneral that is wonderful about your new buddy. Did you meet this buddy at the new gym? I think we all go through that moody thing and turn to food. I call it PMS for me.

Turner24 great job on the 3 pounds. I think I am at a stand still right now but I will try not to stress. The next time I have some kisses I will make sure you don't hear me. I don't want to get smacked.. Poowwoooo LMBO

Bandida I'm so sorry. The first thing I did when I first got stuck was panic. I think that is the worst thing we can do. Sometimes we just have to sit still and wait. Do you know what got stuck? If you able to get fluids down just stick to liquids right now.

I am still a bit under the weather. Yesterday I felt like ewwww and went home and went straight to bed. I feel a bit better this morning but not 100%. Yesterday I had a ice cream bar, grapes, cheese, crackers and chicken noodle Soup. I plan on having crackers and soup today.:sick

Tann I hope your little men took care of that candy situation at home. LOL

Avilla that's not bad you had a handfull of love. All those kisses didn't add up to much.

MorningFuneral that is wonderful about your new buddy. Did you meet this buddy at the new gym? I think we all go through that moody thing and turn to food. I call it PMS for me.

Turner24 great job on the 3 pounds. I think I am at a stand still right now but I will try not to stress. The next time I have some kisses I will make sure you don't hear me. I don't want to get smacked.. Poowwoooo LMBO

Bandida I'm so sorry. The first thing I did when I first got stuck was panic. I think that is the worst thing we can do. Sometimes we just have to sit still and wait. Do you know what got stuck? If you able to get fluids down just stick to liquids right now.

I am still a bit under the weather. Yesterday I felt like ewwww and went home and went straight to bed. I feel a bit better this morning but not 100%. Yesterday I had a ice cream bar, grapes, cheese, crackers and chicken noodle Soup. I plan on having crackers and soup today.:sick

Thanks Teresita...I'm trying...it hurts though...:) I'm not sure what it is, but it's not moving:faint: ..hopefully the MD will call me today and we'll see what he says...Anyway, i'm sorry your feeling under the weather...I hope you get better soon!! Keep yoru spirits high!! love, Olga

HOW CLEAN ARE YOU REALLY EATING?one_pot_wonders_200x200.jpg

If you've reached a fat loss plateau, it's time to reevaluate your eating habits, according to Craig Ballantyne, C.S.C.S. We all think we are better than we are when it comes to eating, yet every one of us can eat better.

Take a look at your calorie compliance. Are you getting 90% of your calories from the right sources? Remember, you can't be doing everything RIGHT and still be getting the WRONG results. No workout, no matter how good, can trump the domination of Dominos, the march of McDonalds, or the King of the Burger. You absolutely, positively, must be eating:

a) In a caloric deficit (that means fewer calories in than are needed to maintain your weight)

:) Lots of fiber-rich fruits and vegetables

c) No processed carbohydrates (nothing from a bag or a box)

d) Protein at every meal

e) 5-6 small meals per day rather than 2-3 big meals

f) Fiber-rich nuts as snacks

g) No sugar

That's the definition of good nutrition. Think about this. How fast can you eat a Big Mac, fries, and a soda. 10 minutes? 5 minutes? 3 minutes? Now compare that to how long it would take to burn off those calories (all 1200+ of them) by running. It would probably be the better part of 2 hours. And who has that kind of time to work out?

Craig Ballantyne, C.S.C.S.

Men's Health contributor

www.TurbulenceTraining.com

Bandida, try taking some real deep breaths and holding it for a while...The added pressure sometimes really helps pop out whats stuck