Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Getting Ready for Spring Bootcamp

29 Days until the first day of Spring (March 21st)

We have work to do. It is time to put down the excuses and bullsh*#!!! Yes I am talking to YOU and ME!!!

WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO??!!

LOSE WEIGHT!!

FEEL GREAT!!

HOW ARE WE GOING TO DO IT??!!

EAT RIGHT!!

EXERCISE EVERY NIGHT!!!

PICK UP THOSE CUPS OF Water AND PUT DOWN THOSE CALORIE FILLED/CARBONATED DRINKS!!!!

WHAT EXCUSE CAN YOU COME UP WITH....

BULL :angry NOW LET'S GET IT TOGETHER AND KILL THE FAT

WHO'S TIRED OF BEING FAT????!!!!!

I AM MAD AND I AM TIRED OF IT!!!!:angry

GO OUT THERE AND FIND A MEMBER AND DRAG THEM BACK HERE......WE ARE IN THIS TOGETHER.....

COMMITMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) ARE YOU IN IT OR NOT? LET'S DO THIS!!!!!

IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO START (WE CAN DO THIS):mad:

Losingjustme

Teresita

MorningFuneral

OkieFamily

Turner24

Niecyrene

LapbandFan

Josette

Shellybeans

Ariel

Time2live

Mysa

Reeizbooje

Kareyquilts

Avilla

Kathyb

Cassandra

Bandida

Julestwu

Tann

Tulip

LaLa

Amanda.slomisk

White06

Meme

Nursiepooh

Shoresexy

Hey Sarge, it's a daily struggle, I try to make a goal for a day and that really helps me. Like today I will be drinking 64oz of Water before eating anything and when I do eat it will be mostly Protein and keeping my carbs under 20 grams today. One hour at the gym. I plan on doing this all week, but just focusing on today so I don't mess up. By doing 5-6 days of this in a row I usually lose atleast 3lbs or more. Sunday I plan on eating some carbs we have a big feast at our Church.:hungry: :nervous

Good morning all!! Spring is getting closer and closer!

Those 6 pesky pounds that snuck on last week have left and taken 6 of their friends with them! I am ecstatic! It's so nice to see your hard work pay off!

Sarge, don't be too hard on yourself. You feel off the wagon but it's because of that pesky bump in the road called sickness. Sounds like you are already determined to pick yourself up and dust yourself off. We all have those bumps. They are inevitable. But you will come out strong, I know! :heh:

Keep up the good work everyone! We have to remember that we are in a much better place than last year at this time! And think about next year when we enter bootcamp! It's exciting to think about!!! :clap2:

Hey all. I'm back. I've been sick the past four days with flu like symptoms. I didn't throw up (thank god) but I did have the runs like nobodies business. I lost the 6 pounds I gained plus an extra pound so I'm happy about that.

So far today Ive had two pieces of wheat toast. For lunch I'm having a small piece of lasagna (might change my mind because I'm thinking about not having the carbs) and for dinner meatloaf and veggies.

Hi Guys!

Guess what?:mad: :) WE WON :woot: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: . My son's Squirt AA level hockey team won the tournament in Pittsburg Pennsylvania this weekend!! I was sooo proud of them!

Yes sarge, I'm back and need to kick it into gear! I started my period(ugh!:tired ) So I have gained 5lbs as of this morning....but I think some of it is Water weight that should come off now that I've started. :)

I ate terrible of course in Pennsylvania!! Well, it could have been worse I guess...but I didn't drink water like I should have! So I'm starting right now!!

Great to be back w/all you guys!! PS if anyone lives in Pennsylvania...its beatiful there!

Good to be back on track!

Turner24:clap2:

Turner...YAY!!!! That's AWESOME! I know how exciting that is. Growing up my brother played G.L.A.H.A. hockey and we traveled a lot for his games and tournaments. It's always so exciting for the players and families. Congrats!!!

Welcome back too :lol:

Hey Sarge!!!!! I know that I havent been posting as I should lately...I have been just feeling so blah lately and sick from Thursday thru today...Guess a bad cold or the flu, but I found out how hard it was to throw up thru something smaller than a straw....Its not any fun and I dont want to experience anything like that again...I did start working out again yesterday...But alas, even with me not being able to eat I still havent lost anything...I am going to be lucky just to have a 2-3 lb loss for this month and that really discouraging since I had 9 last month...But I guess that my body was taking a break...I am trying to get everything straightened back out and back in line, but its just depressing...I am glad to hear that everyone is back feeling better and glad that I am not alone on my depression these days...Cudos and cheers for those that are doing great on their loss and keep it up

Had a great day today. I'm soooooo tired though......it might be because I'm not restricting my carbs enough. I don't understand enough about the good carbs/bad carbs thing and that might be part of my problem...I eat a rice cake with Peanut Butter for lunch quite often as well as vegetable barley soup....if I eat 60 carbs a day how to I know how much of that was really bad carbs?

Anyhow....I'll just keep moving towards my goal...frustrating as the scale can be.

Today I ate:

B- cottage cheese and fruit

S- rice cake with peanut butter

L- Barley and vegetable Soup

S- 4 pretzels

D- 2 bites of chicken breast and 3 bites of veggies before it got stuck.

S- 2 licorice

72 oz of Water

Even if I eat too many good carbs I gain weight, i try to keep my carbs at 20 or less a day for atleast 6 days in a row. On the seventh day I eat carbs then get right back on, this seems to help me with my sweet tooth.

We all have our ups and downs but thank God we have each other to be there to encourage and console when necessary.

So far we are all winners. We are going far even after reaching some numbers on a scale.< /span>

Let's stick together and do this to Spring and through Spring of 07, 08 and LIVE OUR LIVES.

I am back and looking for the support from my fellow labbanders again. I was banded 12/27/05 and I did very well, I lost 135lbs. Then in December I ate a Sundried Tomato and did not realize that I swallowed it whole! I used the meat Tenderizer and such and thought it passed. I had lots of pb problems and on January 30 I went under fluro and there it was! We took 4cc's out let the sucker pass and I have been unrestricted since. I have gained about 15lbs (my nutritionist says it's mostly Water I was severly dehydrated) So now my vacation from the band is over and I need to schedule a fill soon I think I am all back to normal. I still have about 50lbs till goal and this bump in the road has changed my course but........

Here I am ready to pick myself up brush off my uniform and get back to Basic Training here in Boot Camp! I cant wait! I am trying to keep to good food, enough water and do my exercise but I keep starting and fall back to my old habits.... Depressing cause I was doing so great! With my fellow soldiers I will get back.... I can do it We can do it... I want to Brass Ring and I am gonna get it!!! Have a great day everyone!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: Jen

Welcome Jen! I can't wait until I can say I have lost 100lbs!!!!!:) What an inspiration you are!!!:clap2: Keep going on the journey and the last 50lbs will fall off I'm sure!

I have gained 4lbs:nervous !! I am on my period so I'm hoping it Water weight.:D I hate the TOM:mad: :P :mad: !!

Avilla- hope you are feeling better :) .

Teresita- did you keep all our goals we posted for this camp? I looked back through the pages but I couldn't find it. I can't remember how much I wanted to loose as a goal. We could see how close we are getting...Or NOT!!:omg:

Hope everyone is doing well. I love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

Turner24