Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Getting Ready for Spring Bootcamp

Thanks to everyone...I sure do enjoy getting to talk with you all...I have been off the computer most of the day today but thought I would check in real quick:

20 oz orange water

8 oz whey (breakfast)

slice of turkey, creamed spinach, cole slaw (lunch, still working on leftovers from boston market 2 days ago)

60 oz Water (so far)

1/4 wheat pancake and sugar free Syrup, 1 scrambled egg (dinner)

didnt get to work out today due to having to leave for a PTA meeting, but will catch up tomorrow...

I wish everyone the best of luck in the last few weeks of bootcamp!! We can do it!! And I look forward to talking to you all again on the next challenge whatever it may be!

Tann that sounds like a great idea. Everyones band restricts diffrently at diffrent times. If that makes you feel more comfortable go for it. You are doing a great job. What is your family having to say about you new look? Have you done any shopping yet?
Everyone that I know not just the family are saying how great I look and what a wonderful job I'm doing. I've had about 8 people to tell me that I am their inspiration, that's really hard for me to believe sometimes. This is truly a new experiance that I never even thought about happening. One young lady at Church said she did not know who I was from behind, and she actually started crying:think She really touched my heart:cry Everyday someone talks to me about my weight and new look. It's my coworkers, supervisors, friends, family, Church friends, I'm telling you everyone. The funny part is that I still weigh 288 what's gonna happen when I reach 200:omg: Sometimes I would like to talk about other issues with people like I use to but the main topic is my weightloss, and by the time we finish that subject either I have to go or them:tired Anywayz it's all good. I have been buying some new clothes just a few pieces here and there that is on clearance. Just wait your time is just around the corner;) But I'm sure you have already been getting it cuz you're lost almost a 100.

Turner 24 I'm in MD and we got the nasty stuff starting yesterday and today it is messy. I came in late today but I was going to stay home with the rest of them. I guess I'm the idiot today. LOL Oh guess what my office if full. LMBO

Niecyrenee that quick workout is great isn't it. Keep it up. Good luck with the scale.

Avilla is looking for another challenge....come on you guys let's think of a good one for the weekend.

Tann I am so proud of you.:) I hope you are taking progression pictures.

OH YEAH HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

Ok everyone. I've been hiding from you all because I'm incredibly depressed. I've been having a hard time with my marriage recently and just find that I want to isolate myself from everyone and everything. I had lost down to 353 and now I'm back to 357 and very disappointed in myself. I've been doing Water aerobics and started doing a fitness ball routine that lasts an hour (I could hardly walk for 2 days after doing it the first time) but I'm still eating very bad things. Last night I came home and ate potatoe chips and dip, then sugar wafer Cookies, then a hershey bar. I am hating myself and I feel like I don't deserve to be here among the rest of you. You're all amazing. I'm so sorry.

Josette: Hang in there! Stress is a diet killer. Instead of worrying (too much) about your diet, try and think of ways to de-stress and simplify your life. Way to go with the exercise. Give yourself a pat on the back for what you are doing right. Keep in touch. Everyone deserves to get support and be on this website! I wish you the best.

Ok everyone. I've been hiding from you all because I'm incredibly depressed. I've been having a hard time with my marriage recently and just find that I want to isolate myself from everyone and everything. I had lost down to 353 and now I'm back to 357 and very disappointed in myself. I've been doing Water aerobics and started doing a fitness ball routine that lasts an hour (I could hardly walk for 2 days after doing it the first time) but I'm still eating very bad things. Last night I came home and ate potatoe chips and dip, then sugar wafer Cookies, then a hershey bar. I am hating myself and I feel like I don't deserve to be here among the rest of you. You're all amazing. I'm so sorry.

Awwh Josette:think I'm really sad that you are depressed and about your marriage, I will say a prayer for you. It's hard to stay focus on your eating when you're depressed, but I do know that eating junk and gaining weight makes you even more depressed is what I have experianced.

That stuff you ate last nite is comfort foods, force yourself to eata good portion of Protein first, and if you still have cravings for the junk eat salsa with Pork rinds, or sf fudgepops, or a bowl of Special K. I have a sweet tooth at this very moment with all this V-day candy bag someone has put on my desk, I put it out of my site. I made myself some tea with equal. I feel much better now, I think that will be your key to eating comfort foods, try to find an alternative food choice. Its all in one step at a time to get back on track. My Mother almost died a few months ago, and I really had to focus to stay on track. I did eat some comfort foods, but was like once a week. Stay around to get love and support.

Sarg, I'm still not taking any pics:heh: I do have alot of before pics tho, from my whole life. BUT you're be proud of this.....Last year on my b-day a coworker took a pic of me at my desk preband at over 400 lbs, well I did ask her if she would bring her camera Fri to take another pic of me, which she will do:heh: so there's hope for me yet.:mad:

What about "HOT MOMMIES CHALLENGE" for May. But everyone may not be a mother......keep thinking:guess

Niecyrenee that quick workout is great isn't it. Keep it up. Good luck with the scale.

I wish I could say the scale has been nice to me but alas, it has not. According to my scale, I have gained about 6 lbs. since this weekend! :mad: I assume it is Water retention or something like that but it is depressing. I haven't been eating as much and have kicked up my exercise so I wonder if that can be part of it? Any ideas? I am trying to not focus on it. I will remain positive! I am trying to beat that into my head. What a day to be down in the dumps. :think

Tann that is wonderful I can't wait to see those pics.....if I'm ivited. Get yourself a camera and just take pics once a month and get it developed later. Then you will even be surprised and it will be a great motivator. LOL

Niecyrenee you are doing terrific. 3 months and 68 pounds gone. That is something to smile about. It all takes time and remember the inches and pounds trade off and come off so try not to stress. Stress will make us eat. Our body weight fluctuates and plateaus so it is the norm, we all know it. Just be happy and as you said remain positive and focus on the future.

Josette- (((HUGGGSSS))))) to go with the PM. I didn't want you guys to think I was overlooking my friend.

I feel like crying, I feel a sugar craving coming on:faint: I guess I better get to drinking my 40 oz of sf grape Water and stop by the store on the way home to get some frozen yogurt, or some type of low carb pops cuz this sugar craving is coming on like level 5 hurricane:omg: :think :think :cry :tired

Jossette, keep your chin and your hopes up!!! I know that marriages can cause alot of ups and downs emotionally and weight wise...A rocky marriage can just keep you mentally unbalanced and unsure on whats going to happen for months..I hope that everything turns out exactly the way that you want it to..I wouldnt be too worried about my weight loss right now and try to fully consentrate on working on the marriage (I know I shouldnt say that)..But I do commend you on everything that you have been still able to do during this hard time in your life (you have more will power than I would)

Niecyrenee, There are going to be alot of ups and downs on those dang scales...I get so depresssed and physically ill when I step on mine...You will do great!! It could be anything that could be making you gain a few pounds..Just watch, this time next week it will be gone...

tann, I want to know who these evil people are putting candy infront of everyone this time of year...My son and my husband both brought home the heart shapped candy boxes for me and they know how hard I have been trying to be good..Oh well, You just gotta love em and dont think I could make it without them both!!

Teresita...Cant leave you out of course...Love ya GIRL!!!!!!!!!

My check in for today:

20 oz orange water

8 oz whey(breakfast)

chopped turkey, creamed spinach, cole slaw and 4 green Beans all crammed into a 5 oz container(lunch)

60 oz water

20 oz green tea

medium size grilled chicken salad(dinner)

and I have to confess my sins...I have been craving tortilla soup...And thats just really strange for me cuz I have never in my life had it before..So I found a real easy recipe and bought the stuff on my way home today and made a batch for my lunches for the rest of the week...and yes, I grabbed about 1/2 a cup to test it out and it was wonderful to me

2 cans of the low fat cream of chicken soup

1 can of enchilada sauce

2 cups of skim milk

1 package of the pre cooked chicken southwestern style

1 cup motzerella cheese

put it all in a pot and let the cheese melt and when its done put it in a bowl and crunch a couple tortilla chips on top...OMG, it was wonderful...oh and I put 1 spoon of lite sour cream on top...OMG OMG OMG...I want more

I'm happy to report that I did not give in to the sweets at all:clap2: I had some turkey and cheese for lunch, nuts for a snack and a Protein choc shake for dinner. For once I have fought and won the sugar beast:boxing: :mad: I feel good!! as James use to say.

Avilla that Soup sounds amazing. I promise I WILL make a pot of soup this weekend.

Tann WOOHOOOO Congratulations, that is no easy feat. You go girl, good luck because that will not be the last one.