Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Getting Ready for Spring Bootcamp

Stop..... Don't let your son get hooked on Starbucks :( - they should put a warning label on their cups, because that stuff is addicting. I've limited myself to week-ends only, during the week, I drink my coffee at work so I don't need to stop, but on the week-ends my hubby usually will go get me my Venti-sugarfree hazelnut-non-fat-latte on Saturday and on Sunday I get my fix at church (yes, we have a real starbucks in our church lobby) they even got sugar free Hazelnut just for me!!!!!

Lots of fire training up here, sometimes you think that a bomb has gone off on the outskirts of town because of the smoke at the training center - and boy in the summers when the firemen were in town...... Yowza, of course this was only exciting when I was Single - haha :clap2:

So next week when bootcamp officially starts - what will we be expected to do - journal here everyday or what??

Oh I know...Some of those firemen can start a fire just by walking into a room..But yep, Im married!!! And I have learned a lesson about fireman and policeman having the highest rate of divorce too..My dad is a retired Dallas fireman and I learned it all at an early age...lol...That just isnt the route for me, but I can sit back and admire them all...And I just love that sign that yall have...We need one like that for our station for some of the older guys...lol

Naw, this startbucks was just a treat..Hes a diabetic now and I have to watch everything that he puts in his mouth basically...But since he hasnt been eating this week and feeling back I felt a need to baby and treat him atleast once...Dang, I couldnt afford to go there that often girl...If he gets hooked on anything it better be the mcdonalds 99 cent coffee with free refills...lol

Well, just finished most of my workout for the day...Did 16 runs and 22 walks around the yard, plus mowed it...So, now off to some laundry and maybe a nap since its my day off...Then and only then will I think about the jump rope workout...I hope that everyone has a wonderful day

Sorry you guys I have been absent but I promise to catch up by the weekend. Avilla I did read where your baby wanted coffee. That was so cute. Now tell him it will stunt his growth....LOL ROTF!!!!:(

Somebody come up with the weekend challenge and keep the Water in. It is so important you guys.:heh:

Tann,

You not only lost a whole lot of weight, you lost a lot of years too!!!!

You look great, so much younger, you must have started your job when you were really young!!!!!

Thanks for sharing the pics.

OMG OMG OMG...I got an NSV...I got an NSV...its funny how these things just sneak up on you and seem normal until you think about it later...OMG...After almost 8 months and 60 something pounds I got a real NSV...I soaked in a regular size bathtub and got in and out without any problems...OMG, that thing felt so good!! I wanna do it again and for it to last for hours...Its been years since I just soaked in a bathtub...Im just so excited

On another note, I tried the jumprope again today...Did half my workout which was 606 jumps and decided to give it up...This thing hurts clear down to my bones...My knees and ankles will never be the same again...I here by give up the rope and will probably sell it to someone at work...I am going to stick with my running and walking for now...Thats all I can take and it seems to be doing me right

Congrats on the tub thing, I love to soak, I just can't wait for my butt to not be the damn that keeps the Water behind me even if I let the drain out!!!

I'm outta here for the week-end - teenager's hog the computers at home so I probably won't check back in until Monday.

Here is to better food choices over the week-end and lots of exercise!!!

Thanks, it just felt so dang good!!! I am still all relaxed and feeling great from it...I hope that everyone has a great weekend...I have weigh in on Sunday so I am going to be working my butt off...This will be my 2nd week in a row from not taking a day off from my workout...pump pump pump...Im going to win this battle, then maybe take a day off

Ok, just finished my workout for today...Got in 18 runs today and 26 walks around the yard..I am trying to boost it a little every once in a while to see if I can get in alot more and it seems that I am going quicker and getting done faster each day so I am just going until I am out of time...So, no Breakfast and no lunch for me today...I am fasting until dinner time..

But the mini me wanted starbucks again today so we went ahead and did make that trip again...but there is no way he is getting that stuff during the week cuz I have to drive more than halfway to work and turn around and come all the way back and drop him off then drive all the way back...It just isnt happening...He even had me calling around to find a closer one to home and luckily we didnt find one..lol...but that kid is going to drive me crazy!!

And I think that we should observe a moment of silence for my ropeless jumprope!!! It deserves it and it put up a wonderful battle...But its time to put them back to sleep!!!My legs still hurt from the previous attempts!!!

I got on the scale this morning and have a total loss of 7lbs for the week, I'm like :wow2: because I wasn't doing the m/e this past week, just low carbs, I really enjoyed the veggies this week:hungry: .

I just might meet my new goal of 265.:biggrin1:

Take care all,

tann, i took a couple pounds for you...and a few for someone else too....i am just so disgusted right now i am just almost in tears...i have been working so hard at everything and killing myself on my workouts and had really high hopes for todays weekly weigh in...i was expecting a 2-3 lb loss since Thursday and here I am with a 4 lb gain...I want to just break down and cry for a while...4 lbs, there is just no way...oh well, I am starting to think that this is the weight that i was meant to be at, but that just cant be...i will just keep working it and hope that it will be alot different by tomorrow...i think since i have already doomed myself and feel like crap i think that i will just go home and take a nap when i get off work...i need a day to myself

Avilla you're doing great don't give up!

Tann: You look fantastic! Thanks for sharing your pictures. I love seeing before, during and afters! I need to take some pictures of myself.

I'm working hard on my exercise. I'm been doing Water aerobics, treadmill, and weights. This week, I've made 6 out of the 7 days. The scale finally went down 1 whole pound. I guess that's better than nothing. Getting frustrated is easy to do!

tann, i took a couple pounds for you...and a few for someone else too....i am just so disgusted right now i am just almost in tears...i have been working so hard at everything and killing myself on my workouts and had really high hopes for todays weekly weigh in...i was expecting a 2-3 lb loss since Thursday and here I am with a 4 lb gain...I want to just break down and cry for a while...4 lbs, there is just no way...oh well, I am starting to think that this is the weight that i was meant to be at, but that just cant be...i will just keep working it and hope that it will be alot different by tomorrow...i think since i have already doomed myself and feel like crap i think that i will just go home and take a nap when i get off work...i need a day to myself

If there's one thing I've learned, it's NEVER pay attention to the scale. It's a horrible judge of health. You're gaining muscle and losing fat. Muscle burns EXPONENTIALLY more fat and *weighs way more than just fat*, so don't worry. Your workouts are not for nothing. Keep working out and you WILL lose the fat WAY quicker. If you don't believe me, do the math. Yes, math. There is an actual formula.

You can do this! You're doing so well! Just keep up with it and you will be SHOCKED with the results! KEEP IT UP!!!!!!

Thank you so much...I am just so down on myself today...But regardless of how I felt I did my workout today...14 runs and 24 walks...I just want the pounds to go away so badly...I have been stuck since basically the first of the year and gaining and losing the same few pounds and it getting very discouraging..But I am going to keep an open mind and just go with the flow