Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Whos in September? We need some September buddies!

My approval came in today. Sooo excited. September 16th. Here we go!

Yay!!! another Sept 16th date. Very happy for you. I'm also on the 16th. Cant wait to hear about your progress. :D

Bleh! Meh!

Day 8 of my 3 week preop liquid diet.. Its odd..I have lost all desire to really drink my shakes or do anything else...in fact even wuen i look at real food..it doesnt bother me right now...its soo odd. In fact i end up having one Protein Shake for Breakfast and end up forgetting to have another shake until dinner...ive been going 7 hours without drinking my shakes....i just dont feel hungry anymore...i feel an emptiness but not hunger..

Guess my body loves low carb. The funny thing is that i havent stepped on a scale for an entire week. Usually i weigh myself everyday but right now.. i have no desire to weigh myself..perhaps its because it doesnt matter wuat the scale says..i still have to be on this diet.

I am on day 5 of my 2 week liquid diet and having the same issue so i double my shakes then slowly "chug" them so that i have 4 shakes total in two sittings for breakfast and dinner. I know I can't do that after surgery but trying to get my Protein in to the best of my ability for now.

~~Jeanni~~

Starting my 2 week liver shrink diet tomorrow!!!! It's really setting in that this is happening!!! I'm SO ready for Sept 10th!!! Luckily my pre-op diet isn't only liquids. I can have 3 oz lean meat & a small (think new potato) baked potato for dinner. Good luck to all my fellow September sleevers...please keep in touch!!

My surgery date is 09/09. They wanted me to have it this Friday but my work needed a 2 week notice. So omgggggggg so excited!!!

My pre op diet is only 2 days of Clear Liquids, I was surprised when my Dr told me this I was expecting 2 weeks, I may do a few extra days just to jump start it.

I am September 16th also. I only need to do clear liquids the day before surgery, I was expecting 2 weeks as well. I find it hard not to have a "last meal" type of mindset. It's not like I'm never going to eat again, but the fact that I can't have XYZ again, or shouldn't have it again is a little daunting. I wish Sept would hurry up and get here so I can get the surgery over with :)

I am having the sleeve procedure on Sept 9th and I have to say I am super excited. While I am aware that complications can happen, I am not the slightest bit nervous. I am ready.

Is anyone else experiencing the same feelings?

Maybe I will be Newhouse when I check in...

Thanks

Angie

I am having the sleeve procedure on Sept 9th and I have to say I am super excited. While I am aware that complications can happen' date=' I am not the slightest bit nervous. I am ready.

Is anyone else experiencing the same feelings?

Maybe I will be Newhouse when I check in...

Thanks

Angie

[/quote']

***Newhouse? Sigh I meant nervous. My iPhone hates me.

My approval came in today. Sooo excited. September 16th. Here we go!

September 16 here as well! Start the liquid diet on Monday the 2nd, but I've already been replacing 1 to 2 meals with a shake so that it's not difficult to switch over next week :)

There are quite a few September 16th sleevers! Our date is near! Yaaaaaay!

Well, I began my liquid diet today. chocolate Protein Shake this morning, strawberry Protein shake mid morning, then chicken broth for lunch. Afternoon and evening, repeat and rinse. Actually, the shakes aren't half bad, but I can see where they'll get old really quick.

September 6th is coming up fast.

Rock-n-Roll!

Well, one week down on my 2 week liquid diet and my surgeon's nurse calls this morning to tell me that my surgery is going to have to be moved from the 4th to the 11th...not real happy at the moment!!! I guess it is what it is though sooooo September 11th here I come!!! :angry::wacko::blink::D Susan

Well, one week down on my 2 week liquid diet and my surgeon's nurse calls this morning to tell me that my surgery is going to have to be moved from the 4th to the 11th...not real happy at the moment!!! I guess it is what it is though sooooo September 11th here I come!!! :angry::wacko::blink::D Susan

I would be seriously pissed, but I'd also probably go out and buy a steak....lol

I would be seriously pissed, but I'd also probably go out and buy a steak....lol

That's not a bad idea!!! LOL His nurse also told me 'look at the bright side, your liver will be that much smaller', that didn't make me feel any better...

Well' date=' one week down on my 2 week liquid diet and my surgeon's nurse calls this morning to tell me that my surgery is going to have to be moved from the 4th to the 11th...not real happy at the moment!!! I guess it is what it is though sooooo September 11th here I come!!! :angry::wacko::blink::D Susan[/quote']

Hey Susan!! The 11th isnt too shabby a day...i am having surgery that day too!!