Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Yes, I liked it. If you google bjbariatrics, you can order sample packs of all the favors.

I am on day 6 of pre-op diet......It is a lot harder than I thought it was going to be...I was miserable the first few days....I am allowed 3 carnation instant with simply smart milk, 1 small serving of fruit a day, 1 yogurt or ff ss pudding, Popsicles, and jello...bought the variety pack of shakes but I only like the chocolate...to top it all off..it is that time of the month and I am backed up (tmi sorry)....anyone else having issues?

Lost 20 pounds since I started the pre-op diet! :)

I know I saw several people getting sleeved on August 6th like me. I began my pre-op liquid diet today and am getting super excited and nervous!!!

What is your pre-op diet like' date=' did you eat any of your favorite foods last week (I know I had a few meals of my favorites), what do you find most exciting/most scary?[/quote']

You will be just fine! No nerves!

day 8 of preop diet... some days are better then others. getting nervous!!! don't know what to expect.... i'm tolerating shakes well... i get to eat one meal a day so i feel lucky about that. lost 10lbs so far. trying to stay strong!!!!!

I am on day 8 of my preop diet and I am down 12 pounds so far. I have to say that I miss chewing food...hell, I miss tasting food and am looking forward to the time when I can actually do that. I was counting and it looks like I have at least 6 days like this, then three days Clear liquids and then 3-4 more days of the liquid like now before moving on to pureed foods. <sigh>

Still nervous about being in surgery and have already started to worry about leaks and that I will be a slow loser.

Day 4 of preop diet.. 5lbs down, 6 days till surgery!! I'm nervous, excited, terrified and anxious all at the same time... Lol.. This journey is going to be a roller coaster... Ahh here we go...

Okay, so I've been pretty yucked out today drinking liquids again so call me masochistic but I wanted to see some of hte things I could eat AFTER I come off of liquids and soft foods. I headed over to the recipe forum here on Vertical Sleeve Talk and from there found the emilybites website. Then I found yumminess in the dinner muffin/cupcake section which shows how to create some wonderful savory cupcakes using wonton wrappers (which are low carb) in the place of Pasta and she has such a variety...lasagna, taco, meatloaf, buffalo chicken, french dip, etc. So I am stoked to try some of these when I get to that point.

Just thought I would share. :D

One week to go and worried about leaks, infections, dehydration, etc. I keep thinking, maybe if you tried one last time to lose weight you would be successful. In reality, I haven't been successful in keeping my weight down for the last 20 years. I'm glad I've told lots of people about having this surgery, because I feel like I might chicken out otherwise. My brain is my worst enemy!

Okay' date=' so I've been pretty yucked out today drinking liquids again so call me masochistic but I wanted to see some of hte things I could eat AFTER I come off of liquids and soft foods. I headed over to the recipe forum here on Vertical Sleeve Talk and from there found the emilybites website. Then I found yumminess in the dinner muffin/cupcake section which shows how to create some wonderful savory cupcakes using wonton wrappers (which are low carb) in the place of Pasta and she has such a variety...lasagna, taco, meatloaf, buffalo chicken, french dip, etc. So I am stoked to try some of these when I get to that point.

Just thought I would share. :D[/quote']

Very curious to hear how those taste. I saw those the other day too.

Very curious to hear how those taste. I saw those the other day too.

The lasagne wonton cupcakes are good...I've had them before when I did weight watchers.

Hey guys! I'm an August 6th-er as well. I just received my surgery date yesterday (I think someone had canceled/rescheduled their sleeve) Super excited!

Today was my first day of the liquid diet. It hasn't been as awful as i anticipated. Of course, I'll probably be singing a different tune by Day 3.

Awesome to see so many people getting sleeved on the same day.

Loftyleo, welcome! How exciting that it's happening so quickly for you! Welcome to the 8/6 Club!

I'm an August 6 patient, too. I'm so nervous. I'm having such a hard time with this pre-op diet. It's all mental, I know. I'm staying strong and making it through to surgery day! I'm not weighing myself yet, but I'm not sure if I've lost any/much. I have two small sons and a husband. I'm doing this for them as well, but I'm terrified I will have a complication and not be around for them!! :( Sorry for the rambling!

I can't find appropriate clothes to wear to the office this morning......my pants are too big! I've tried putting a belt on them, but the pants just hang from the belt and look silly

I haven't lost much weight, but looks like it's all in my waist....now if my hips would shrink at the same rate, I could go down a size LOL

For TJohnson.....I think we all have our fears.....best wishes to you.