Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

7 weeks out: How many oz. are you eating?

I doubt you will ever feel like you are starving yourself. I still have to remember to eat because I never feel hungry and when I do eat I feel completely full. I usually drink my Protein shake first thing in the morning. This slides through pretty quick and it would leave more room for you to eat your egg. Just a suggestion that might make getting the Protein Shake in easier.

Thanks Beach Lover, I will try that. I don't really find that I have a lack of room for the shake though. The taste is just hard for me to tolerate so I have to drink it slowly or else I get sick. I notice that you were sleeved by Dr. Shillingford. I was sleeved by Dr. Shillingford too! :)

Masko' date=' when I have been at a stall, I eat a little more and it tends to get wl back on track. Also, u may be losing inches.[/quote']

Thanks.....I'll try that!!(crossing my fingers)

Today is my one month from my surgery my highest weight loss 489 last year I started the program at 415 I'm now down to 340 all I can eat is only 75 Protein ony 3 week your feel a night at least for me. I'm walking more still have side pain. And the scails up and down . don't worry if it does for you . keep steady and strong . it worth it remember it a toll and your mind might block you . don't let it

Thanks Beach Lover, I will try that. I don't really find that I have a lack of room for the shake though. The taste is just hard for me to tolerate so I have to drink it slowly or else I get sick. I notice that you were sleeved by Dr. Shillingford. I was sleeved by Dr. Shillingford too! :)

I am going to see him on Wednesday for my 2nd follow up. I think he is a wonderful surgeon who truly cares about each of his patients. Everyone I know that used him as there surgeon has been extremely happy. The office staff is outstanding as well. I was a self pay so the fact that he only charges $10,500 was amazing to me. It was the difference between having it and not. Have you tried Premier shakes? They can be bought at Sam's or costco. I think Sam's is cheaper though. It seems to be the favorite for a lot of us. Good luck to you!!

I am going to see him on Wednesday for my 2nd follow up. I think he is a wonderful surgeon who truly cares about each of his patients. Everyone I know that used him as there surgeon has been extremely happy. The office staff is outstanding as well. I was a self pay so the fact that he only charges $10,500 was amazing to me. It was the difference between having it and not. Have you tried Premier shakes? They can be bought at Sam's or costco. I think Sam's is cheaper though. It seems to be the favorite for a lot of us. Good luck to you!!

Are you for real? I go for my 2nd follow up on Wednesday too! Haha! What a small world. I can't remember what time my appt is, either 11:45 or 12:45. He is a great surgeon. Always happy to answer all questions, makes sure you have asked all of the questions you had, he is very nice, and he can laugh at a joke too. He performs surgery well too I believe. I mean for all I know they could have been having a party while I was knocked out but I came out ok so I assume he did what he was supposed to while I was in the operating room. I was a self pay also and like you, it made the difference as to whether I would have been able to afford the surgery or not. The price could not be beat. :) I did try premier vanilla shakes and did not like them too much. I have not tried the chocolate premier. I drink chocolate Muscle Milk. So far that is the most tolerable for me. I kind of think I am not going to love any of the Protein drinks or supplements. I would rather just tolerate what I can rather than to spend anymore money and time trying others.

Are you for real? I go for my 2nd follow up on Wednesday too! Haha! What a small world. I can't remember what time my appt is, either 11:45 or 12:45. He is a great surgeon. Always happy to answer all questions, makes sure you have asked all of the questions you had, he is very nice, and he can laugh at a joke too. He performs surgery well too I believe. I mean for all I know they could have been having a party while I was knocked out but I came out ok so I assume he did what he was supposed to while I was in the operating room. I was a self pay also and like you, it made the difference as to whether I would have been able to afford the surgery or not. The price could not be beat. :) I did try premier vanilla shakes and did not like them too much. I have not tried the chocolate premier. I drink chocolate Muscle Milk. So far that is the most tolerable for me. I kind of think I am not going to love any of the Protein drinks or supplements. I would rather just tolerate what I can rather than to spend anymore money and time trying others.

My appointment is at 10:00 I drive in from Palm Coast and make a 2 day event of it. Love the I Pic theatre!! That is to funny that we have appointments on the same day. :) You really need to try the Premier chocolate they are much better than the vanilla. I tried the vanilla and they are just to sweet for me. However, the chocolate is honestly very good. In my opinion and I have tried a lot of them they are the best tasting ones so far. Good luck with your appointment!! :)

I am 6 weeks out and I cannot eat one oz yet- I think I have a super small sleeve!! It is very frustrating because I have not even met half of my Protein goal yet! I'm jealous of people who can eat 3 oz!

I am in the same boat. I am 5 weeks post op and I am throwing up daily. I can barely get 2 oz of food down.