Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

June 21 sleever. I have lost 27lbs since surgery day. Haven't really exercised due to lack of energy. I drink 2 Premier Protein drinks & 1 Greek yogurt to get 72 g of Protein. I drink about 1.5 L of Water, MD recommends 2L. This past 2 days I haven't drank much water, no good.

Sleeved June 7 and I've lost whatever it says down below in my ticker...minus 10 pounds for what I lost on pre-op :).

I'm on normal foods now, just a lot less of them!

I was sleeved on June 26th. So far since preop I have lost about 33lbs. I usually get up eat scrambled egg or cottage cheese then I ride my stationary bike for 15 mins. Then drink Water till lunch which I will have tuna or chicken salad on two saltines and go swim for a little bit and for dinner have salamon, cottage cheese or some baked Beans if I haven't gotten all my Protein I will have a Protein Shake but most of the time I have been able to get the amount of protein my doctor wants me to have and then ride my bike again for 15 mins. My doctor had me walking right after surgery for exercise I was to walk 3 10 min. walks a day but I find I enjoy the bike better. The more you move the better you feel. I do have a hard time getting in all my water on some days. Good luck and keep up the good work.

Sleeved 6/11/13 I lost 20lbs pre-op and 30lbs since surgery. I'm at a little bit of a stand still but the weight loss will start again soon! :)

I was sleeved on June 17th and lost a total 40 lbs, 15lbs from my pre-op diet. I'm having trouble meeting my Protein requirements and getting a good routine down. I find that sleeping let on the weekends totally throw me off and then I stay up late trying to meet my requirements. In fact, I'm up now trying to finish a protein drink!

Sleeved 6/25 and down 33. I did not do a pre-op weight loss. I eat an egg (soft boiled or scrambled) for Breakfast. Cottage cheese, Tomato Soup or yogurt for lunch. For dinner it all depends on where I am at with my requirements, 6-800cals, 60-80g portein, 20-30g carbs. I start solids on wednesday (two days from now) and I am excited! I am not really sick of the foods I'm eating, but I'm craving Thai food and fish tacos ;-] I am going to have both on Wednesday and probably eat it for the next couple days!

Sleeved June 19th

Preop 203

Surgery day 187

Today 168

35 lbs total

I'm only 5'1 so I feel like I'm doing well.

Breakfast choices I eat:

Egg, yogurt or cottage cheese with a tiny bit of apple sauce

Lunch:

2 thin slices of turkey lunch meat with a stick cheese rolled and microwaved for 30 seconds

tuna or chicken salad

Chili - my go to food this week, love it! Wendy's

Refried Beans with taco meat - I either cook or Taco Bell - one little cup makes 2 meals. 1/4 to 1/2 serving at a time

liquid egg omelet with ricotta cheese

Dinner:

Grilled fish or salmon with 6 green Beans.

Ground turkey ricotta cheese bake

Chili

eggs

I drink a glass of either nectar tea with lemon, lemonade, or strawberry. The tea is great!!

My calorie intake is around 400 - 600 a day

Protein never less than 40 g. I'm trying to increase it. I'm going to start having a Protein shake between breakfast and lunch. It's just hard because I feel full two sips in.

Sleeved June 19th

Preop 203

Surgery day 187

Today 168

35 lbs total

I'm only 5'1 so I feel like I'm doing well.

Breakfast choices I eat:

Egg' date=' yogurt or cottage cheese with a tiny bit of apple sauce

Lunch:

2 thin slices of turkey lunch meat with a stick cheese rolled and microwaved for 30 seconds

tuna or chicken salad

Chili - my go to food this week, love it! Wendy's

Refried Beans with taco meat - I either cook or Taco Bell - one little cup makes 2 meals. 1/4 to 1/2 serving at a time

liquid egg omelet with ricotta cheese

Dinner:

Grilled fish or salmon with 6 green Beans.< /p>

Ground turkey ricotta cheese bake

Chili

eggs

I drink a glass of either nectar tea with lemon, lemonade, or strawberry. The tea is great!!

My calorie intake is around 400 - 600 a day

Protein never less than 40 g. I'm trying to increase it. I'm going to start having a Protein shake between breakfast and lunch. It's just hard because I feel full two sips in.

[/quote']

I like the sound of the deli meat wrapped around cheese and melted! How many calories is that?

Also, I would like to hear about the ground turkey ricotta cheese bake!!! Oh boy, mouth is watering now...

I like the sound of the deli meat wrapped around cheese and melted! How many calories is that?

Also' date=' I would like to hear about the ground turkey ricotta cheese bake!!! Oh boy, mouth is watering now...[/quote']

Thin turkey lunch meat from Walmart - 2 slices 25 calories, 5 G Protein

2% great value stick cheese 60 cal and 7 G Protein

Total calories 85

Protein - 12 g

Ground Turkey or chicken cooked in a pan. Drain

Mix in spaghetti sauce, I use just enough to wet it all.

Pour a layer in a pan (1/2 in thick)

Spoon ricotta cheese on top

Sprinkle 1% mozzarella

Salt and pepper

Bake for 15 minutes at 400 degrees

Delicious!!!

No clue on calories for the turkey bake. It's cant be much! Turkey and chicken are a good source of Protein. Spaghetti sauce isn't bad depending on brand. cheese is cheese and has protein!! :) it's basically lasagna without noodles. You can also add some cottage cheese.

I don't have any requirements for Protein or calories. My NUT just told me 3 meals no Snacks. Just eat to I feel the first sign of fullness and 64-100 ozs of Water daily.

I was sleeved on June 14th and have lost 35lbs, so far! I drink Water or zero carb Isopure, coconut flavor, pretty much constantly. Chobani and Yoplait Greek yogurt, Lucerne Protein plus milk w/ powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury chocolate Protein powder, and split pea Soup make up most of what I consume every day.... Occasionally I'll have a poached egg or some salmon sashimi, but my diet is still pretty basic.

I walk 1- 1.5 hours everyday, with 3 lb ankle weights on both legs, and and am doing some light strength training 3-4 times a week. If I'm watching TV or working on the computer, I sit on my stability ball to try and strengthen my loosey goosey stomach muscles.....

I'm down 35lbs

Start daily @ 6am with a Protein shake that I mix w/ part hot Water part cold milk and a fat free hot choc packet...it's replaced my morning coffees...

Mid morning @10 I have 1 scrambled egg and 1 slice of turkey bacon crumbled in

After I work out (which is 60 min- 90 min beach walk) I have 5.5 oz can of low sodium v8

Other than that I rotate between 3oz of the following at lunch/dinner grilled salmon, chicken or ground turkey...

I've been trying to add in a bit of mushed veggies: broccoli, carrots zucchini, black Beans or mushrooms, to round out the meals. I augment with greek yogurt/ applesauce and spices to make sauces.

I cook from the hip, so I just play with things..I track on Mfp and log daily ...I'm averaging 500-800 calories and consistently hitting 50g of Protein now..

Still struggle to get all my h2o..I drink mostly plain Water, propel zero, or decaffeinated tea

I go back to work tomorrow...so my schedule will change...