Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ok, I was sleeved on June 27th. I lost 13 pounds on the two week pre-diet. As of this morning, I'm down 35 total. However, I've been at that for the last week now. I had my two week check-up last week and was upgraded to the "mushy" diet.

I can't figure out why I haven't lost anymore.

The only thing that I can think why is that I'm not getting enough Protein and Water in my day.

To be honest, I am doing the best that I can. I never was a water drinker throughout the day prior to surgery. I am having a real hard time with this. I am so tired of drinking that the thought almost makes me nauseous. I feel so bored with the things that I can have and sometimes I just plain don't want to eat or simply can't swallow anything more.

The next thing is that I'm having trouble swallowing pills and Vitamins. I had always been able to take pills with no problem before surgery. Now, I just can't get them down. I've switched my vitamins from chewable ( made me gag!) to a regular multi, but I throw that up because of the size and taste.

Is my lack if energy coming from these issues that I'm having? I went back to work this week after being off for two weeks. I barely made it through each day. I had to rest between clients and even had to come home a couple times and sleep and then go back and finish my day.

Any advise would be appreciated!!! Feeling kinda down.

Just take things 1 day at a time. I went into my surgery thinking I was going to be down 100 pounds after a month. (I was pretty disappointed.) It's a process and an early stall is most likely due to your body needing to catch up. I would still take the chewable vitamins because you stomach is still healing and will have a big problem breaking down solid pills. Just do your best and try to rest.

I was sleeved June 17. Lost 38 pounds including way I lost the week pre-op diet. This past week I only lost 1 pound. I'm kinda of glad it has slowed down cause my hair thinned out from losing so much weight so fast in 4 weeks.

I don't look forward to morning because that is when I have to take my meds and Vitamins. I take chewable vitamins and I don't have a problem with that but my anti-nausea pills, thyroid pills, stool softner, and omenprozole (spelled wrong, sorry)

But I take my time taking them. Nice and slow I sit down take them one at a time 2 if I feel brave. I found that if I take them with Gatorade I can tolerate them more.

It will get better for us. Our weight loss will slow down speed up and slow down again.

Right now I'm struggling To exercise. I still barely get in about 500 calories and 30 grams of Protein. So I am trying super hard to increase both! Especially my Protein.

Congrats on your surgery!!! Hang in there! Your definitely not alone!

It is normal to have periods of time when you won't lose weight we call this a stall and it is perfectly normal. I also used to be able to take pills very easy and now it is harder. I was sleeved May 7th and it gets easier each day to take the pills I just take them slowly. I do the chew-able Vitamins because the large ones are too hard to swallow. Nothing is normal the first few months so try not to worry. Believe me the weight will come off you will stall and then lose all of the sudden.