Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My surgery was on June 13, i visited the doc on June 24 and had lost 20 pounds. But i weighed myself yesterday and had lost just one more pound! that was so disappointing. I mean the month long liquid diet and just one pound. I don't know what is wrong. The doc had advised I consume 2 litres of Water everyday. But i have been able to do only 1.2 litres. Is that the reason?

Has anyone else faced this?

Also, what are you eating now?

My surgery was on June 3rd (7 weeks tomorrow) and I've lost 32 pounds.

I'm down 31 pounds, since my surgery on June 12th.

My surgery was on June 13, i visited the doc on June 24 and had lost 20 pounds. But i weighed myself yesterday and had lost just one more pound! that was so disappointing. I mean the month long liquid diet and just one pound. I don't know what is wrong. The doc had advised I consume 2 litres of Water everyday. But i have been able to do only 1.2 litres. Is that the reason?

Has anyone else faced this?

Also, what are you eating now?

I am doing great as far as Water consumption. I get about 42 oz in. I have mostly been eating/drinking Protein shakes but I have only been consuming about 300-400 calories a day. I think my body was in starvation mode so i have upped it and have lost another pound in the last 2 days. Small victory but I didn't gain all the weight overnight so I know it won't dissappear overnight. Also, If i exercised everyday rather than only a couple days a week I know it would help alot more.

I was sleeved on June 18th and I have lost 27 pounds with pre-op diet included. I just went through about 2 weeks where I lost not a pound and in fact gained about 3. When I stepped on the scale yesterday, I had lost those 3 pounds so hopefully I am on the road to losing again. I teach school and I have clothes that for some reason I saved that I want to start back to school wearing but I need to lose about 10 more pounds to get into them. That is my goal for now.

I know that can be so depressing but you are doing so great!! I have found it easier to make/meet small goals first. It makes the bigger goal much easier to attain in my mind.

June 6 and 30lb down.

Sleeved July 18th. I'm 5' 6.5".

My weekly weight is as follows:

6/18/2013 -- DOS

6/25/2013 -- 1 week post op

7/2/2013 -- 2 weeks post op

7/9/2013 -- 3 weeks post op

7/16/2013 -- 4 weeks post op

My official weigh in for week 5 isn't until 7/23/2013, but I weighed 204 today after my run. So 24 pounds thus far. I usually weigh a pound or so more before my run. That Water weight can make a difference. Watch out with your sodium intake!

Good luck to all my June sleever buddies!!!

How much progress has everyone made? I know we will all lose differently but in three days I will be 4 weeks post op and have lost 27 lbs as of today including my 20 day preop diet. Is that bad???

Hi tomorrow I will be 4weeks post and it seems as though i didn't move any weight yet. I was sleeve on June 24th and lost a total of 35lbs but I've read in someone else's forum that her Dr said the weight slows down between weeks 3-6 and then starts again because as your healing your stomach may seem as though your on a regular diet and realize this is a life changing thing. But I don't understand how but that's how I'm taking it. But keep up the work ladies.

I was sleeved on June 6th . As of today including my pre-op diet I gave lost 40lbs . I am so glad that I did this! I have had my struggles but my knees already feel better , I can bend over now , and so much more ! God bless to everyone . My prayers include everyone that is on this journey , I feel like I am a part of a "sleeve " family :)

I was sleeved on 6/25, and including my 2 week pre-op diet, I've lost 28 pounds. I haven't lost anything for about a week, but I'm not worried about it. Our bodies are complex and weird. I have faith that as long as I follow my surgeon's plan that I WILL lose lots of weight.

Interestingly, during my 3 week very strict liquid post op diet, I had a lot of head hunger. Now that I am on soft foods, it has all gone away. I'm hoping that lasts!

Surgery date june 27th weight at surgery 280 weight 3 weeks out 247 so down 33lbs I weigh again this thursday for my 4 week :) everyone keep pushing forward!

Surgery June 25th... Pounds lost post op 29. Total since January 74 lbs lost!!! I was able to shed 45 lbs from January to June pre op.

I had surgery June 25. I started my journey at 277. I was 263 after my preop. I was 248.5 this morning. However I have been bouncing around 251 and 248 for over a week. Sounds like this is "normal". Hope to start losing steadily again!