Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

September Sleevers...! Come on in and chat!

My surgery date is September 30th in Ypsilanti' date=' MI.

who else is in september? what are your thoughts? are you excited??!!! Nervous?[/quote']

Me too. I am doing my best to keep calm. My MD has me on liquids just a week in advance, tolerable, I have already incorporated the Protein shakes.

September 9th for me too! In Tijuana MX. :). I am very excited but I will admit that I do have moments of "can I really do this?". But the answer is YES! Yes I do love food but so does everyone else here or we wouldn't be in this situation in the first place. So I tell myself "self, if they can do it, so can you!!" ;)

September 9th for me too! In Tijuana MX. :). I am very excited but I will admit that I do have moments of "can I really do this?". But the answer is YES! Yes I do love food but so does everyone else here or we wouldn't be in this situation in the first place. So I tell myself "self' date=' if they can do it, so can you!!" ;)[/quote']

Who is doing your surgery? I am getting sleeved by dr. Ponce de leon in Tijuana...I am hoping what everyone says is totally true and that you start to crave the healthy choices, it's a drastic change in food choices but ya gotta do what ya gotta do!

AS OF FIVE MINUTES AGO I AM APPROVED FOR SURGERY AND SCHEDULED FOR SEPTEMBER 11th! I am so excited and kinda freaking out a little!

AS OF FIVE MINUTES AGO I AM APPROVED FOR SURGERY AND SCHEDULED FOR SEPTEMBER 11th! I am so excited and kinda freaking out a little!

Congrats! I know the feeling.

Congrats! I know the feeling.

Thanks! I'm so excited I want to shout it from the rooftops, but then I remember I haven't told anyone other than hubs and BFF... So I'm really glad to be a part of this forum where I can share my excitement!

I am also scheduled for Sept. 9th!

My official date is September 10. I could have had it done in August but with my August being so crazy hectic September just worked better.I'm not scared of the surgery itself I'm more scared of failure. I'm scared that I'll have 85% of my stomach removed only to become obese again.

September 9th is my final weigh in and when my bariatric doctor can send my paperwork off for approval. I plan to start the two week liquid diet the week before my weigh in so that they can schedule as soon as I'm approved. The Approval time for my insurance is less than a week. I will keep doing the liquid diet until the surgery. They said that they would schedule it as quickly as possible which should be the end of September. I don't have the exact date yet. :) I'm so freakin excited (WHOO HOO) <== that's me being excited.

Preop scheduled for 8-22 now I just need to schedule appointment for clearance from PCP. So exciting!

I am Sept 16th also.

Hi there - I am having surgery Sept 23 in Charlotte - nervous and excited. I just had my endoscopy - last thing I had to do before my surgery. I will be on a liquid diet for 2 weeks prior.

Sep 9 for me. Holland MI with DR Jon Schram