Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

September Sleevers...! Come on in and chat!

I have two kids.....wishing I could do more with them. I've struggled with my weight my entire life. I use to tell myself, "I'm chunky but healthy!" "I'm not going to be one of those people that counts calories and eats like a bird. I'm gonna eat what I want, when I want!" But what I didn't see was that I was not living. I was not enjoying life and all it offers.....especially being more active with my kids. My BMI is not as high as others.....it's 37.5. And I had a few people say, "you're not fat! You don't need surgery!" But when you've tried everything and its been a daily struggle ever since you can remember and it interferes with your life as a mother........you do need it! You need it for YOU! For your kids! To live longer, live healthier! I'm very happy to say that I began this journey 2 months ago and just this past week, I was approved for surgery! It still feels surreal. I'm scheduled for September 20th. I'm blessed to have supportive people in my life. Very happy I found this forum.

September 11th I will be sleeved! Nervous about not knowing what to expect and excited to get it done! :D

I have two kids.....wishing I could do more with them. I've struggled with my weight my entire life. I use to tell myself' date=' "I'm chunky but healthy!" "I'm not going to be one of those people that counts calories and eats like a bird. I'm gonna eat what I want, when I want!" But what I didn't see was that I was not living. I was not enjoying life and all it offers.....especially being more active with my kids. My BMI is not as high as others.....it's 37.5. And I had a few people say, "you're not fat! You don't need surgery!" But when you've tried everything and its been a daily struggle ever since you can remember and it interferes with your life as a mother........you do need it! You need it for YOU! For your kids! To live longer, live healthier! I'm very happy to say that I began this journey 2 months ago and just this past week, I was approved for surgery! It still feels surreal. I'm scheduled for September 20th. I'm blessed to have supportive people in my life. Very happy I found this forum.[/quote']

Judy you are telling my story! Congrats on your decision and surgery date.

This is sinking in, being a up and down roller coaster with weight. I am now feeling like this is a second chance. I have read all the comments and feel support. Anyone in Washington state, Dr Houseworth in Federal Way?

Hi Sept. Friends. I just received a call and I once again have been moved up. I am now a Aug. 2nd Pre-oper.

Hi Sept. Friends. I just received a call and I once again have been moved up. I am now a Aug. 2nd Pre-oper.

Yeeeaahhhhh! For you!! I am so happy for you!!!!

Yeeeaahhhhh! For you!! I am so happy for you!!!!

Thank you Sis!

I am sept 9 and sooo stoked!!!

I am September 9th also

I have two kids.....wishing I could do more with them. I've struggled with my weight my entire life. I use to tell myself' date=' "I'm chunky but healthy!" "I'm not going to be one of those people that counts calories and eats like a bird. I'm gonna eat what I want, when I want!" But what I didn't see was that I was not living. I was not enjoying life and all it offers.....especially being more active with my kids. My BMI is not as high as others.....it's 37.5. And I had a few people say, "you're not fat! You don't need surgery!" But when you've tried everything and its been a daily struggle ever since you can remember and it interferes with your life as a mother........you do need it! You need it for YOU! For your kids! To live longer, live healthier! I'm very happy to say that I began this journey 2 months ago and just this past week, I was approved for surgery! It still feels surreal. I'm scheduled for September 20th. I'm blessed to have supportive people in my life. Very happy I found this forum.[/quote']

Welcome to forum and the 20th is a great date my birthday!!!!! LOL My date is the 9th

Sep 13 here im nervous, excited, and trying to stay 100% positive , wish everyone a great experience :))

Im in for September 3rd as well!

IM SEPT 3RD AS WELL FROM CHICAGO WOOHOO ! GOOD LUCK XO :)