Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Trader Joe's and Costco

Hey,

I'm going to trader joes and costco today and would love to hear what are some of the VSG friendly foods you like to get at these stores?? I'm thinking of doing a grocery haul video after I go shopping.

Thanks!

I would love it if you did the video!! Trader Joe's is in Gainsville which is 1-2 hours from my house so I have to make it count when I go. I haven't been yet so this would be terrific. I know that www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com does a lot of her recipes etc. from there and I would like to get those products from that store. :) :) I wish I could go with you! Would you see if they have the individual mini mozzerella balls there. They look awesome for lunches.

Hear trader joes has great low carb tortilla wraps and probably carry the pittas I buy that are only 50 calories (Joseph flax and oat pitas).

At costco, if you are still doing Protein shakes, the premier Protein Shakes are great (RTD). I also love the teriyaki pinappe chicken meatballs by aidellS. Otherwise, I just buy veggies, meats, white canned tuna, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, bottled Water, toiletries, etc. from costco.< /p>

Let us know if you find any other good healthy finds

Trader Joe's has wonderful frozen Turkey Meatballs, Turkey Burgers & chicken Lime Burgers.

Trader Joe's Mediterranean hummus is soooooo yummy!!!!!

I love the organic meats and the nuts....They are delicious..... :)

Trader Joes - chipotle marinated chicken skewers, Thai-lime shrimp, chicken sausages (apple, jalapeño) turkey meatballs, salmon burgers, frozen edemame

Love all of those

Thanks everyone for the suggestions some of them are a couple of my staples.

I'd love to go shopping with a couple of you to see what everyone buys. After I go today ill work on putting together a video.

Oh the Thai lime shrimp are my favorite but all the trader joes have been out in my area for the last two months! :(

Second vote for the TJ's chicken sausage. Very good and many flavors.

They also have a chocolate yogurt that's a great reward treat, and sometimes they have kale chips ready made too.

Great little TJ's find are the dark chocolate nibs, which are near the register. They're like tic tac sized chocolate bits that are awesome and nice to have for a little guilt free treat. Sprinkle a few in a yogurt or something. Like 1 or 2 calories each.