Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

happy bandiversary steph way to go

boo and everyone who asked he is great

I could not ask for anything more

you ladies are so awesome and have helped me through tough times

I am so lucky to know all of you

sweethot hope you feel better soon

transformer thanks for the baby wishes i appreciate it

claud how is you dad

and a question do any of yall still pb

sometimes i still do just wondering i am normal

hi girls.

Bk - yes I pb - sometimes everyday sometimes once a week.

Who the heck knows why or when its going to get bitchy? I also do something I'm ashamed to say but heck if I can't tell all of you then who can I tell? If I over eat and feel crappy - I get a ache between my shoulder blades, its not enough to make me pb, but its when I know I just took a bite too much, I stick my finger down my throat.;) I know its probably not a good thing to be doing and its not like I do it everyday or even every week. I am concerned that its not good for the band but then its not even like throwing up, its like when a baby has had a little too much and you pat his back, up comes that little bit of milk. Well thats about what its like for me. Sometimes I just take a drink of Water to get it up but I usually need to gag myself. And its crazy bc I never could see how anyone could make themselves throw up, I thought even if I had wanted to I didnt' think I could but my gag reflex is so much stronger now. Last night when the kids were here the little one pooped and I had to wipe her butt (its been a long time since I've had to wipe a butt) and it gagged me - like I felt the food come up in my throat kinda gag. LOL ok sorry way tmi!!!

Sweet - lucky you going to Rome! I've always wanted to go there too - have a wonderful time!

Va - good luck on your fill and your trip to Co. I hope you have good weather.

Bman - we have the same crappy weather here. Its been raining now the last few days and they are calling for a major drop in temps tonight so it'll be freezing rain I supose. I'd rather have snow.

Well I'm off, gotta run to the bank, dd #2 is coming home at 11 and we're going to lunch and getting the nails done. She has the Christmas dance on Sat. and I have a Christmas party on Friday.

so today i'm wearing my brand new size 11 jeans. they are a bit snug, but after I get back from Italy I'm going to crack down low carbing it again. 10lbs and these pants would be getting big. 20 and i'll be in a 9! size 7 here I come! maybe 40 more lbs and i'll be there?

steph-I know exactly what pain you are referring too. Today i ate steamed fresh green Beans for bkfast and had that pain for about 5 hrs. If only i thought to gag myself! Sometimes if my pants are tight and I just ate and I bend over i'll throw up a bit in my mouth. gross!!

Thanks for the good wishes for my trip. I'm getting nervous now. WE are leaving in about 8 hrs. I'm nervous leaving my kids. it's not our first trip without them, but we always miss them so much. In April we are taking a big family trip around Greece. A 7 night cruise. I think that will be the end of our traveling for a while. WE need to save a little money before we leave here and of course i still want a TT.

Ok, what is everyones opinion on this? I want a TT so badly. I'm 25 and have 2 kids, 5 and 2. My husband wants a few more kids so badly. I'm undecided on that. I will probably want one eventually maybe in a few years have another set of two. I'm very unsure. But I want that TT this year. Should i go for it? Even though I could ruin it in a few year? I mean with the band I have a good chance of keeping this weight off and my tummy has so much extra skin just hanging. Even if I got preggo again, but didn't gain 100lbs would it completely ruin the tuck? I really want one.

SWEET- i know what you mean but I do want children and I talked to many doctors they said to wait and have my kids then think of the tt that its better for me and my health . also if you have a tt you have to wait 2 years to have kids just to make sure your ok . my friend had it done and for some reason or other she has lost 1 baby her body couldnt stretch dont know other facts but something you really cant to think about it . take care and best of luck to you .

bk - dad doing much better he goes to the doctor today hopefully good news.

ok take care girls

clau

Sweet I would talk to a PS, I am sure they are going to tell you to wait. I am so proud of you on the 11s.

Claud--make sure your daddy listens to the Dr and does what he should!

Bman--I am there with you and the shitty weather, ugh..

No car still, last final tomorow. I need a break.

First of all I forgot to tell you all thank you on the bandversary wishes. All of yours are coming up too!

Sweet - wtg on the 11's - As for the tt I would wait. Most of my belly flap was there after the kids and before I gained all the wieght. Of course I was the biggest pregnant woman you ever saw. I know how you feel tho so I guess its all in if you can afford to spend the money on it twice? Or maybe it'll stay tight, your best bet is to talk to a ps.

I told you all I go again to a different ps on Jan 28th. I need to get my butt busy to lose these next 10 lbs before I go. I believe I'd be in a 7 now if I didn't have my belly. oh well so goes life.

I've been cleaning house the last few weeks and I found rolls of film I never had developed. Well I took 5 rolls in last week and picked them up today. Most of them were from 10 years or more ago! Thank goodness for digital cameras!!!

Hi Ladies!! Boo...so sorry to hear about the stress!! Hopefully you'll be able to get a break once your finals are done?

I'm in CO...made it here w/no problem (Actually got a free ticket out of the deal by getting bumped to a flight that left 1hr after my original flight..not bad!). Get my fill tomorrow...can't wait to talk to my surgeon and ask him how to know if I need a fill or if I've just stretched my pouch. I'm gonna have him take out all the Fluid thats in there just to make sure I still have it all before adding anymore. Anywhoo....hope you're all enjoying the holiday season!

Talk to ya soon!

Va - I woke up thinking about you today. We have a major ice storm and everything is closed. So much for my day of shopping. I was wondering what kind of weather you had since you're only a few hours from me. I'm glad you made it ok. My doctor always takes everything out before he puts more in and the first few times the band did absorb a little, he said it gets into all the little knooks and crannies. I'm sure you need a fill, from how you've been talking. Let us know how it goes.

I'm a tid bit bummed about the weather today, usually I embrace the idea of cozying up under a blanket and watching tv. I had plans, this was my last "free" day of shopping that I wanted to get everyone finished up without any of the girls watching. Oh well I can look at the plus side of it too and remember that I'll get to spend time with the girls. My dd in college is having boyfriend troubles, they are onthe verge of breaking up and its really hard on her. We really loved this guy and he seemed to be the one, so they cancelled their trip to NYC and she's coming home Saturday. I guess the shopping will be good for her, it'll keep her busy and her mind off of him.

Since the other dd is home today I think we will make Christmas candy and some Cookies too. She's my cook and baker so it looks like today is the day. Have a good day girlfriends.

I forgot to say I got my period today - I guess I'm back on track again - who knew!? anyway I was kinda suprised so I got on the scale and I'm still at my lowest. I'm hoping I have 3-5 lbs of Water weight and this time next week I'll be that much less! LOL wishful thinking!

Hey Steph! Thanks for thinking of me...the weather here is cold and clear, so I should have no problem getting to my appt. I'm also meeting a bunch of other patients that have been banded by my surgeon tonight for dinner (it'll be Soup for me!)....so I"m excited about that!

Off to shower and go get my fill...YEAH!! Can't WAIT To see that scale start moving downward again!!

hello ladies... just stopped to say hi.

Steph - ugh, ice... so glad we are just getting rain here. Not that I really have anything to do, but I hate driving in that stuff. I think we are supposed to get a pretty good snow storm this weekend though.

Vaband - good luck with the fill. and have fun at dinner tonight :) it is so fun to talk to other people that have had the same experiences. i went to a support group meeting and stood in the parking lot talking to the ladies for another 2 hours after the meeting let out! ha. We were having a blast comparing stories :)

Story Time! So, I had a couple new friends over yesterday. and I have a before and after picture on my background on my computer. the "after" was covered up (by another window) and there was this OLD picture of me and my heaviest... the guy was looking over my shoulder and said (very innocently) "Is that your mom?"

haha. I about died. I laughed and said "no" and then showed him the after (and explained that it was me). He just about freaked out.

Wow! I am sooooo glad that is NOT me anymore. I hadn't had that reaction from anyone until yesterday! ha. so I thought I would share.

BMAn...that is too funny about your friends!! I need to have my sis take a During pic since my bandiversary is on Saturday...see if I can notice any more of a difference since the last one she took.

I got my fill!!! YEAH!! I don't know why I waited so long...duh...stupid me! The Doc pulled out 3ccs (I thought I had 3.5) so that would explain why I was able to eat so much more recently. He added an additional .75 so I should be good to go! :) I'm so excited and ready to see my scale move again!

Hope you're all doing well!

:) I didnt get the job its sucks I been crying all day long the excuse was that because of the writte up i cant re apply for nothing til next july. for what i ask if last feb I applied for something else without nothing and I didnt get it so what makes me think that in july i will be able to advance . I need to get to IL some way or another and I feel I suck cause I cant get there :) emotionally I so bumb... seriously .. May be lots of you think ah how stupid but at sorry i just need to vent a little . I feel like shit. I stuck in a boat were I cant move ;)

on a good note dad doing much better he lost 26 pounds in 3 weeks told him wow wish I could be you lol but he doing good

well take care read you soon

clau

Claud...I'm so sorry about your job! :-( But good news about your Dad!!!

STEPH...WTG!!! I think I'm no longer Morbidly obsese, just Obsese LOL.....how silly that we get excited about that kind of thing huh??