Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

Alright... PART 2

I left out the part where I gave the guy my email.... This was before I found out about the married part. I didnt want to give him my cell. I thought email was pretty safe. So, HE EMAILED ME! He wants to take me out on Friday night... so THAT sums up his intentions. Let me emphasize... I am going to say "NO" - because I would never do that. BUT

Ok, so I decided to google the guy. To see if he was an axe murderer….

I found his professional website…. He was totally being honest about his job and everything!

Check out what this guy does: here are his job titles.

His name is Szymon

First of all he went to Cambridge University (isn’t that IVY league?) :(

Manager at GE Company Poland Division - Rotating Parts :(

Engineering Supervisor at GE CP - Poland :)

Analysis Technology Manager at GE CP - Poland :eek:

Heat Transfer and Fluid System Design Team Leader at Warsaw (Poland) Institute of Aviation :eek:

Teaching Assistant at Department of Thermodynamics and Fluid Mechanics at Politechnika Swietokrzyska :eek:

Um, damn! Talk about impressive. And he thought I was the intelligent and “refreshing” one :(

Why did someone with THAT kind of resume have to be married?? … talk about being successful. LIFE IS SO UNFAIR!

I even found his picture online! ha (I am quite the investigator)

Here it is! In front of one of his nuclear powered jet engine creations! :eek:

http://static1.goldenline.pl/user_photo/157/user_23965_d16bc1_huge.jpg

Tell me WHY I have morals and wont date married man??? PLEASE! because I am starting to think I might be a freaking idiot. haha

OMG ladies my brain is gonna explode... this is like saying "no, I don't want a rich, powerful, intelligent, good-looking man to take me out for an incredibly expensive dinner."

Oh wait that is EXACTLY what I am having to say.... UGH! :faint:

Sweethot: hope you get your Bugg soon! And glad to hear the hubby gets to stay put for at least a little longer.

VA: I'm waiting with baited breath to hear about the interview.

StephC: you look GREAT!

BooBoo: Sorry I missed your call, I was in girl's deer camp myself until yesterday. Didn't see a thing, but one of us got a small doe. She's the one who has already taken two bucks this year, wench! :( I'm very glad to hear the DH is starting to wake up (hopefully he's sincere) and smell the Folgers brewing. I agree with you, this last attempt is worth it. If for nothing else but the girls. If it doesn't help, then you know you have tried EVERYTHING, if it turns things around, then WOOHOO!

Happy early birthday! Tell Faith I'm sorry I missed her BDay and I hope it was a good one (from one Faith to another, ya know).

Brandi: You are a Hottie McHottie, I know why those men flock to you! And for me the four guaranteed things wrong with a man I met were: Married, Gay, Too Old or Perverted. Once I actually had all four, I ran screaming!

Haven't lost a pound in three months, kinda coincides with me stopping exercising. Life got REALLY hairy and busy as heck there for a while, and it still is. But I really noticed it at deer camp. The first day I had to stop three times to rest on my walk up the hill out of the woods. By the last time I came out, I could make it the whole way without resting, but I was huffing and puffing. I'm getting back in the game, TODAY.

Boo- how are things with dh is he still wanting to work things out? Hope it is going well!

Sweethot- Hope you like your body bugg when it comes. I did the adopt a soldier 2X and sent both soldiers something and neither one of them sent me anything back. Not a letter, email or any other acknowledgement that they got the package. I did put a letter in there requesting a letter back to make sure they got it. I also emailed them. I wonder if it is a scam and someone else is just getting the packages, or what is going on.

Weight loss for me is pretty crappy- I seem to have stalled and this fill isnt that great. It is weird when I had 2.2 in my band before I was pb all the time, I got it loosen to 2 cc then a few weeks later back up to 2.2 and this time its not any different than 2 cc. I know i need another fill but no money right now with christmas in Jan my flex spending account will kick in and I will be able to get one. I am going on a cruise in May and I want to get another 35 pound down by then! I am going to have to kick up the workouts I guess. Jill

jill, did you send the packages with a specific name on them? The military just discards packages address to "any soldier". It's a safety thing, i guess they may of had terrorists attempts through the mail.

brandi- good for you for saying no! He is pretty cute though.

You are saying no because it's the right thing to do. Do the wrong thing and Karma will come and get you! I know you know that, that's why you were strong enough to say no. too bad he's a sleeze, he seems like he would be a great catch too. that sucks. but go you for having and accomplished cutie be so interested!

Dang Girlfriend!! He's cute as flippin button!!! I want him - can I just fantasize about him like I did your chocolate covered marine? I just synonyms of the word fantasize cuz the spelling didn't look right to me - one of them were to build castles in the air - LOL thats about right! After 29 years of the same old man that guy could build me a castle in the air! woohoo OK OK - so tell him no and know you are doing the right thing - dang the right thing!!!

VA - stilling hoping for good news about the job - even tho the commute will suck at least its something until you can find something closer. I hope its the one!

Sweet - I attract those same sleezeballs - gag gag! They are usually the ones who give me the shiver creeps - OR how about the dirty old men who look my beautiful young daughters up and down - I've turned and said thats just gross! to the pigs.

Got my nails done - the nail nazi was sweet today - hows the girls, ready for christmas, and told me all about how they Celebrate in Vietnam. I guess she's not mad at me anymore.

steph, I am laughing over your nail nazi! No nail for you! 1 year. Now go!

I have two beautiful little girls, i am not looking foward to the age that they get checked out.

My sleep is so screwed up, i've been going to bed around 2am and getting up at 6 to get my dd ready for school, then drag, I ging all day, i fell asleep 3x today the phone kept waking me. hate that.

tomorrow is my first 20 minute run, i'm nervous. I found my ipod. i put it in a bag and put it on a kitchen chair and put the chair back under the table, you know know slid in, and didn't know it was there. So we looked high and low for this bag and today I went to go sit down to eat and there was the bag! duh. I'm so forgetful it's crazy. I feel like dory from Finding Nemo.

BEV- GO FOR IT ! j/k jajaja its tempting lol :)at least te tolled you the truth.

boo- how are you doing ?

nat- San Diego when ? come visit :)

steph- hola

va- how did it go ?

bk-are you still taking herabal life ?

sweet - good news and bad news but your hubby be ok ..my brother had knee surgery twice and he is doing good just therapy its a b-----h

well on my note I am happy no weighloss but even if i got the fill 3 weeks a go sometimes I cant eat nothing .. nothing only liquids and sometime they even do go down but I am ok.. I know i lots some fat in my stomach lol not the bulky lol . on my life well going to chicago yes chicago for my birthday in January .. He (my best friend ) want me to spend x-mass with him his family and his kids but oviously its a no way i cant . so will see . on my job status I doing really good really happy back on track hopefully things will be ok and by march I be in St louis or Chicago my dream come true :car:

well girls read you later and love you all

ohhhhhhhhh so what happend with the gift x-change thing ????

clau :whoo:

(first of all totally agree with all of you giving him the big thumbs down. Like you said, if he does it to her... he'd do it to me. I TOTALLY agree :clap2: )

OK, PART 3

So I emailed him and asked him if I misunderstood.

I just read the email that he sent back! Um, no i did NOT misunderstand. I had it EXACTLY right. He informed me that he didn't want to accidently say it later if we had wine and he wanted to be honest. (ha) He also said he is not a good husband. (um, yeah)

THEN, he said that he had been instantly attracted to me and was competely enchanted by my character, intellect, and charm.

He wished "only" to give me (in his own words) "a night of extremely intense pleasure"

:faint:

OK. Emergency! Where are the rich, successful, handsome, sexually charged, SINGLE men???

Because I either need one of THEM RIGHT NOW... or a damn cigarette.

Jeeezzzzzz -- this is the most I've ever kicked myself in the pants for doing the right thing.

[brandi does chant inside her own head]

You WILL say no.

You WILL say no.

You WILL say no.

You WILL say yes.....

Oops! I mean...

You WILL say no.

You WILL say no.

hahahahahahah, well... at least i know what kind of SINGLE guys I should be shooting for. He was much different than the LAME, Broke-Ass, Ignorant, CHILDISH men that I have to choose from down here. I definitely need to start getting out to the more "posh" upclass type scenes. I could catch quite a keeper... i do believe. He has opened my eyes to a whole new world. I need to start raising the bar when it comes to my expectations. I need to be heading to the up-class martinni bars. Not to the hole in the walls that I tend to gravitate towards. I liked that glimpse of wealth, intelligence, and charm.

even if despite it all, he is still just a horny man. UGH :faint:

Can someone order me a cold shower... please. :phanvan

brandi! you are so funny. This guy sounds like a corny movie! How cocky is he! yes girl, I am married, you did not misunderstand. He sounds so full of himself!

have fun at the upclass martini bars! good for you for raising yours bar. This is such a fun story, what a memory!

If its just sex .... maybe?....no I'm kidding... am I? He's been up front that its just sex, but could you handle that? Just a one night of pure bliss? :eyebrows: I know as the wife we would all hate you, but as the slut in all of us we'd say woohoo baby! I think its best if you say no - best for health, mind, body and soul. And where the heck is the little women anyway? Over in Poland? or is she here with him? hmmmm new little spin on the story.

Anyone watching Survivor? Our beefcake James got ousted last night. He was the coolest in his last words. I'm going to vote to give him the viewers million.