Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

Well, I'm at the dreaded "To Fill or Not to Fill" stage. I know I've made bad choices, but I really feel like I can eat too much, even stuff like Protein. Then, of course, I'm worried I stretched my pouch. I know it's been asked a lot, but does anyone know how to tell if you've stretched your pouch? Those of you who can only eat 1 cup of food at a time, is this ANY food or certain foods?

I do NOT want to waste all this money and not lose weight. Grrrrrrrrrr.

Bman you are a weight loss machine

nat- hope you feel better soon

maurdan I am not sure about the stretched pouch thing but I do know I can never eat more than one cup at a time with any food

My scale is still stuck I have been doing my workouts eating well

I think I need less carbs I struggle with this so much and it should not be

okay nsv I buttoned a pair of 16's I have not worn sixteens since I was 16 for real I am thrilled my sis in law just can not believe that I have only lost 35 lbs she says looks more like 60 that is great to here well check yall all later

HOPE YOU ARE ALL DOING GOOD i HAD MY 3RD FILL TODAY HOPEFULLY WILL DO SOME WORK DIDNT LOOSE WEIGHT BUT THE DOCTOR ACTUALLY SAID THAT I LOOKED SMALLER I GUESS IT WAS A COMPLIMENT THAT I NEEDED BECAUSE I LOOK AT MY SELF IN THE MIRROR AND LOOK BIGGER BUT WHAT EVER WORKS SO MY GOAL FOR THIS MONTH IS 20 POUNDS HOW DONT KNOW LOL BU TI NEED MY BUTTY TO GET IN SHAPE. I AM ON liquids FOR 10 DAYS AND THATS GOOD TODAY I ONLY DRANK A COUPLE OF SIPS OF GATORADE AND Water AND FELT MMH STUFFED SO HOPEFULLY I WILL DROP SOME POUNDS . i AM ALSO WORRIES ABOUT STRETCHING MY POUTCH SO IF YOU GET INFO OR ANYONE DOES PLS ADVISE DOCTOR DIDNT TELL ME ANYTHING BUT IS SOMETHING THAT IS IN MY MIND ALL THE TIME .

OK WELL HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY AND PLS TAKE CARE CAUSE I CARE

BEV = DONT WORK SO HARD :)

Just checking in. I feel like hot buttered crap. My head and chest are all clogged up, and DS won't STFU. I think we're going to the drug store, then going to see my Mom. Hopefully that's not a mistake. I'm wearing jeans and a fitted t-shirt, so she'll either notice I look thinner and be supportive (fat chance) or she'll be snide and negative.

I look in the mirror and finally see that I am thinner. I need to measure and take pictures. Haven't done that in a while.

BMan I'll be back in Cin from 5/29 - 6/1. I think I'll have more time to hang out this time. Maybe...

Later, girls!

ugh... hung over and feeling a hot mess myself. Im such an idiot.

Hope your all having a good weekend. Nat just let me know if you have any extra time girl. If you do we can grab some dinner or something.

bkwall - sometimes I think I can eat more than a cup... but I guess those are usually foods that kind of slide on down.

maurdan - i worry about my pouch all the time. I dont think ive stretched it becuase sometimes... I feel stuffed after very little food. I figure if it was streched that would happen. So, when I can eat more it must just be sliding on down to the "mother" stomach... ha BUT it still worries me all the time.

check it out! the scale said 187 this morning... now it might not say it by the end of the day BUT I will take it!! 80lbs GONE!! good riddance.

I didn't go to see Mom. I stayed here and slept most of the day.

I swear the ppl at my job are insane. I called out today because of an email I read this morning. EFF that job.

I tried on smaller clothes last night and it dawned on me that I am still one fat bitch. *sigh* I just need to stop eating junk and work out a little harder.

Time to get DS up and take him to daycare.

B'man - we need to talk. In case you still don't know it, that bitch is not your "friend." I'm talking about the band chick who was dogging you out. She is not your friend. You look fabulous - don't you dare let some jealous c*nt detract from your success. We all have problem areas - my body is the reverse of yours - and so. what. Don't let her steal your sunshine.

VaB - I can't wait to hear what happens on your wine thingy. Two suitors? WOO WOO!

Steph - how's your back?

sweethot - your German doctors get me so mad!

Sassy - how are you doing?

bkwalling - glad you've found an exercise that you like! Dancing away the pounds, eh?

Claudia - how's the new fill treating you? Any word on your move to the US?

Kaydoll - hope all is well with you!

Time to start my day. Take my DS to daycare, and then coming back home for a day of rest.

Later, Ladies!

Nathalie

maurdan - did you decide to get filled? How are you doing?

nat i hope you are feeling better

yep the excerise video is awesome but my weight loss is not

I may be starting a new job hope that helps with snacking

Morning Ladies!!!

NAT...sorry to hear you're still feeling crappy!! :-( Hope you feel better soon!

CLAUD...how's the fill treating you??

MAUD....if you aren't sure....you should get one! If it's too tight, you can always have some taken back out.

My weekend was interesting!! I had a pic taken of me yesterday where I can actually see in my face that I'm finally losing weight!

So I had a date w/a guy on Sat. night, it went really well, but he mentioned that he's not looking for "serious" right now and wants to be able to date other people. I didn't think much of it til we went to a winery yesterday and this psycho girl there (who has already come on WAAY Strong to my other guy friend in the group) sets her sights on to the guy I went out w/on Sat. night! Of course I had to leave somewhat early b/c of my kids, but a bunch of them went on to dinner...and apparently those two ended up kissing at the end of the night! Needless to say, I"m not one to SHARE or COMPETE for a MAN, so I've relegated myself to a FRIEND ONLY at this point (he's already asked me out for this weekend btw! WTF!???) I don't understand why I can't find a guy who actually wants a real GirlFRiend!!?? Why are all these guys so afraid of committment!?? UGh, so anyways, this group is all going away for a wine weekend on June 15th, so it's going to be VERY INTERESTING!!!!

I also made it onto my Elliptical for the 4th time this week!! yeah ME!! I'm going to try and stick to the every other day workouts until it becomes a habit!

So there's my entertaining drama for the day! Hope you all enjoy! ;-) LOL

Hi sweethearts! Geesh I've been so busy - I'm totally pissed - my scale is not moving - even thro TOM and all that back crap - I still have good restriction - almost too good but I'm not losing! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I feel so stressed. Work does it to me besides dh working out of town, then the weekend is spent with him and doing his laundry so he can leave again. I feel drained. My back is better but my mood is worse. My job sucks - every monday I have to decipher their crap games that they play with the registers and money.

I gotta go - I only have 40 minutes til I can go home and then I'm off to staples to get a new printer for here at work. They broke mine over the weekend. Pissed!!!

btw - I love ya! :)

StephC - I hope your Tuesday is better.

I took a sanity day off work yesterday. Today I have pulled out my fuggit buggit and am at work with a grin on my face and not a care in the world. Matter of fact, I am determined not to let these crazy people at this job get an emotional rise out of me.

I am gorgeous today in a pair of cocoa brown slacks and a pink/cream/brown shirt and tan safari jacket. The pants are 18w, and the top is an XL. I've lost another 0.5 lbs as of this morning. I am walking around here like my name is Angelina Jolie. LOL Yes, affected craziness.

We're about to go to lunch, but I don't know where. I've had 2 Protein drinks this morning, and am looking for some kind of thin Soup for lunch, or maybe a grilled chicken salad. We're having Tapas for dinner, so I'm saving up my calories. It's all good, so long as I get my fat butt on that elliptical tonight. 30 minutes.

Hope everyone else is doing well. My cold is a wee bit better today, I'm still coughing like a chain smoker though.

Have a great day, mamacitas!

Nathalie

Steph...sorry to hear you're feelin in the dumps but I can relate! I'm soo looking forward to a long weekend this weekend b/c I need a break from work and just life....too much drama.....and I'm feeling very frustrated that my scale is NOT moving despite the increased restriction and my new exercise routine!! :-( UGH!! Not sure what to do at this point, but its discouraging to say the least!!

NAT...YOU GO GIRL! :eek: Strut that stuff!! I wish I could take a sanity day, but I keep telling myself only a few more days until a long weekend! Gotta save those vacation days for the 2nd half of the year! ;-) I am going to get on the elliptical tonight too...so we'll keep each other accountable!

Ok ladies...my man drama is heating up but its just way too much to post here, but sufficice it to say that DATING SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you all have a good one!

steph hope today is going much better for you

nat you shake what your mom gave you. I need your confindence ha ha

kirsten I know what you mean I canceled my fill today because I believe I am at restriction just not losing

Vaband - men are immature, selfish jerks & liars... I met yet another one this past weekend. It is safe to say there are more of those than there are good ones. I've decided I have a sign on my forehead that says, "please lie to me." Where do these people come from?? They are everywhere.

Steph - my scale bounced back up a bit. I hate scales too. I think everyone has to slow down on the wieght loss eventually. I'm eating too many carbs... and too many liquids... Ive got to stop drinking milk and eating the Fat Free popcorn. Im addicted to it. I know that is what is wrong. I didnt eat any of that in the beginning.

Nat - girl I wish I had your sassy ass confidence girl. I love it.

BK - hey honey!! just wanted to say HI.

Getting ready to go take a walk. My knee is still messed up from running 3 weeks ago. I cant get it to heal. I'd never had a sports related injury before... HA is THAT an NSF!?!? an annoying one if it is.

I am off to a HUGE concert this weekend in Indianapolis, and then off to the Indy 500 Sunday. I am camping down at the track with the huligans all weekend. THAT should render some awesome stories for you all. Can't wait to get the heck out of my little hole of a town.

Later ladies. love ya!

Well, it's official. I think I need a fill. I was able to eat a McDonald's cheeseburger today pretty quickly. I'm scheduled Thursday. I'm doing it under fluoro to make sure everything is ok.

hmm- yea I would say a fill would help.

I am really stuggling to figure out if I need an unfill. Havent lost any weight for a few weeks. I has been about a month since my last fill and I still cant get anything down in the morning other than liquids till about 5pm then I can get down mushy stuff. (very small amount) not even a half cup that is for sure. Well maybe a half cup but it would take me about 2 hours to do that. I get bored before that. I slime alot too. I dont really have that much pain with it though. I think I will call the dr tomorrow to see what they think. I just dont know and I do know if I get an unfill I will definitely not loose. dang band- so difficult.

I think I may need to try some meds to help my insulin resistance. It may help with the weight loss. They way I have been exercising lately and what I eat. I should be losing so much faster. Jill