Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

Brandi very strange man good luck putting up with that

jill I too can not eat in the mornings liquids only I usually can eat around 1 and that is a little bit of food. I don't think I need a unfill because I am finally losing weight but I have thought of asking my doc.

maurdan a whole cheeseburger oh man I have not had a cheeseburger since before surgery. I am jealous j/k anywho that is alot of food I can only take a bite of my sons burger and slime for two hrs

Ladies oh my goodness the scale has moved down three lbs this morning. I am thrilled but must admit I can not take all the credit.Let me tell yall my story. I ran out of my usual Protein Shake mix and I live in a very small town we have a GNC but that is about it. as far as health foods go. I noticed a new place had opened up family owned health foods store. I went there and they sell Protein Shakes and Meal Replacement shakes the brand is herbalife I believe but I have been drinking two shakes a day and one meal and I have lost four inches in a wk and now three lbs in two days. I had to share I am thrilled.

Brandi - Your friend sounds like mine. He's interested, but unstable, as he has a lot going on in his life. Keep your perspective or his flakiness will drive you bonkers. Keep believing it's not you, it's totally him.

bk - congrats on the loss! I'm so jealous! What product are you using?

Brandi - I bet it's the sodium from the that has your body whacked out.

I was another 0.5 down today, and I'm amazed, cuz I killed a HUGE amount of food at dinner lastr night. And 2 glasses of wine. We ate at a tapas restaurant. I'm going to go home and exercise after work today, as I have another business dinner tonight.

Not much else going on. I look cute today, but not as cute as I was yesterday. (laugh) It's funny though, cuz I feel skinny some days, and then when I try on certain clothes, I look like lumpy sausage stuffed in a casing. Just absolutely fat, bloated and disgusting. :)

By the end of May I want to be at least 236. That's 4 pounds away. That would also move me down a point on the BMI scale. *sigh* I'm so sick of being a fucking fat ass....

Later gals.

N.

BMAN...wow, your man sounds weirder than the ones in my life at the moment!! All of mine just "don't want to committ" at the moment!! ARGH...talk about Frustrating!!! One guy wants to 'get to know' me AND this other chick (who just happens to have a very similar name to mine just to add to the weirdness factor), but I told him I don't Compete for men and I'm not going to put my heart out there like the Bachelorettes on that Bachelor Show! ;-) So yeah, be FRIENDS.....and don't get your heart broken b/c this guy sounds like he could easily do it!

NAT....you sound like you're kinda down on yourself today, even though you lost 1/2 pound!? I know the feeling...some days I feel like one Hot Mamma...other days (like today), not so much! Of course it doesn't help that my scale is refusing to budge no matter what! ARGH...I'm hoping one day I'll hop on and it will just be down 5 pounds!

BK...glad to hear you're liking the herbalife...i've heard of it before, but never tried it.

I actually feel pretty good about me today, ladies. I didn't mean to sound so down on myself. I was just saying, in spite of how far I've come and in spite of how much I've lost (almost 60 pounds) I'm still well over 200 pounds and have a whole lotta more to lose. It's just... discouraging sometimes. That's all. Even in light of my accomplishments, I feel like I'm not doing enough to get where I want to be. I feel like I should be thinner by now.

I know - insane. And yes, bk, I am hard on myself. I love you for helping me recognize that.

maurdan, I didn't sign up for notifications when a new post is made. This is the only thread I check on LBT anymore. :)

VaB - *HUGS*

Night ladies!

N.

sorry i havnt been on line is just that my friend mom had a stroke and she is in credical condition so pls say a prayer for her she will have surgery this weekend.

ok so lets see my fill is good mega restriction i have never felt this that i can not drink so much liquids so i need to take my space and drink throught the day its kool yay i am on liquids for 10 days and on soft food for 10 days .

nat- dont be hard on your self pls your doing awsome. and just to let you know :) i live in the US i just want to move to chicago and they said that hopefully mid summer the position will open so pls pray for my dream to come true . I live in San Diego Califronia and have lived all my life . So if any of you decide to come to Cali your welcome to stay with me :D

va- your a hot mama anyways dont think negative i know there are some days but we are all doing good.

bk - i tried herbalife long time ago and i hated there shakes i am glad they are working out for you

bev- men are stupid and good luck with this new adventure i went out on sunday with this guy and the only thing he wanted was butty call and of course i laughed at him and so oviously he hasnt call anymore oh wel his loss not mine. he took me to go see shrek 3 how romantic lol jaaja

well girls hope you have a beautiful weekend if for some reason i am not back on line . pls take care of your selfs and drink a lot of Water .. i know i have to lol and will.

love you all

claudia:clap2:

Well, to those that read my long post about the guy (who I thought was a jerk). I decided to delete it... because I had him all wrong. I had to rethink things.

I've got to know him a bit better and things make a bit more sense. He is acutally a really good person. He's just had some terrible things happen and is just a little different.

and I am definitely not one to judge people for being different. I accept everyone, in every form/shape/size/personality they come in. I should have given him more of a chance before making assumptions.

He is actually pretty good company, but definitely in the friend sense for now. I don't really want to do all that again right now anyway. Its been 9 months since my husband took off, but it really doesn't seem so long ago to me. I do enjoy the company though. So, there is no reason not to make a new friend.

He is all alone in the world himself. I think I may do him a world of good. He needs some cheering up.

He definitely doesnt just want a booty call which feels kind of nice... and he seems to want to be around me just because he enjoys my company. I think I misinterpreted his earlier actions. He is just very shy and quiet. I was not used to that... even though I can be the same way myself.

Nat - honey, i know what you mean about feeling good one day and feeling like your a million miles away from goal the next. it is so freakin agrivating. I thought I would be much happier with myself after losing this much. I have alot of work to do on my head... probably more than I need to do on my body. gggrrrr

Claud - Girl - HA! So, Shrek didn't get your sexual-motor runnin' for the new man??? haha!! (yeah, I guess not!) I would love to go see that movie, but if I was a guy trying to get some action, i think i would have went for something in the "non-cartoon" category!! HA!

I am sorry to hear about your mom's friend. i hope everything works out for her, and I sure hope things work out for you this summer and you get your transfer to Chicago. Here I am in the midwest trying to get to the west coast... and there you are on the west coast trying to move my way!! Isnt it funny how people are never content with what they are used to?? hehe

ALL - I am off on a weekend of nonsense after today... so I will try to report in when i get near a computer. I will have some good stories and i will keep you updated on my "unique" new friend. HA!

Cheer my girl Danica on at the 500!!

Well, I had my second fill today. I wish I had done this sooner!!!

I spent the last three months wondering why I couldn't get it together, why I was still eating so much, wondering if I was going to be fat all my life. See, my first fill I supposedly got 2.5 ccs under fluoro. Well, today I had my fill under fluoro the right way. The first fill Dr. didn't use barium or anything!!! Ugh. Then, to top it all off, this doctor pulled out my first fill and said I only had 1.2 cc in there. No freakin' wonder I could eat like a cow again! I've spent months down on myself, thinking I failed when I had half the restriction I was told I had.

I didn't want to get a 2nd fill because I couldn't believe I wasn't restricted at 2.5. Then I started freaking out, worried I had stretched my pouch!

Thank god I listened to everyone and made an appointment for a second fill. I went to a different doctor and she was wonderful (Fillcentersusa.com St. Petersburg location). She did the fluoro with barium, watched as I drank it to see how much restriction I had, and helped me find the right restriction. She said my pouch looked perfect. What a sigh of relief.

I now have total of 1.8 cc and she said if I feel like I'm losing restriction to come back in 4 weeks. You better believe I will! I'm not suffering again.

:(

hi girlfriends! I've been reading but just no time to respond - or I have someone looking over my shoulder.

I have to agree with all of you about one day feeling like you have it together and the next you feel fat again. Somedays I feel like one hot mama and the next I hate my body, I hate my clothes and feel like I'm eating too much. Today is a good day - Hubbster helps, he came home last night, he's been working away, he cuddled up and said let me hold my little skinny woman I've missed her. :) I'll probably keep him around another 28 years. Believe it or not but sex can still be great after all these years! LOL ok tmi!

I am beginning to think I need a fill - I had cancelled my last one because I got sick. I am learning some foods I can't even TRY - rice being number one on the list. Last night I ate steak, I threw up the last couple bites, then I felt fine. So its kinda confusing - do I have enough restriction or not. Unlike you Maurdan, I've had 5 fills already. (btw I don't get notified bc I don't want to, like Nat this is the only thread I follow)

Bman - sounds like you've made a new friend, if its meant to be it'll happen, otherwise just enjoy the friendship.

My oldest dd is coming home today with her bf, theres trouble in paradise. She said she doesn't think they'll stay together - she just spent the week at his family's home. She said they are too different and will fill me in when she gets here. Sometimes I miss my kids so much my heart hurts. But she'll be here today so I'm happy. Youngest dd and bf will be here and my son and dil are coming over tonight too so I'll have all of them for a few hours, we're going to do a bonfire and mountian pies, smores all the fun stuff. Its been so quiet and weird with dh working away and dd is always busy or with her bf so I'm alone alot, I tend to get excited to have my kids all home.

I hope you all have a great weekend, I have a couple picnics to go to. I made potato salad and Pasta salad last night, I'm making a crab salad for Sunday and Jello cake - too much food! Good thing the band keeps me from overeating!

Steph!!! You hot mamma! You get him girl :-)

It is so nice to have that "closeness" even without the sex... just someone there for you like that. You skinny woman!! You are probably driving the poor guy wild lately. hehe

hi hope you will all have a great weekend.

i am sitting here on my bed deciding if i should go to a family function lol i am so tired of being cretized and asking what are you doing lol but i guess I have to go the only thing is that is the rest of the family that has not seen me since before surgery and God really i hate the remarks .

sorry just venting lol

well girls i tell you later pls take care your my reall family love ya

clau:clap2:

well i did come in to say hi but im not feeling that well and im trying to figure out whether it band related or not ...

i have been feeling queasy alot and ive been having alot of wind :omg:and when i think im about to vomit im burping instead ,also having loads of pains after i eat anything (indigestion pain)no matter how innocent the food ,though first time it happened i was tucking into cream fruit tart as i was booked for fill and thought sod it enjoy while i can ,but i canceled fill for two more weeks as i feel so rough ...just thought it tummy bug but im not sure ive been having really bad headaches to so maybe it all just some nasty bug ..i love my band and dont want there ever to be something wrong ...this all started about 8 days ago but then it was just queasiness and wind but now it pain too :faint:any ideas ???

Just popping in to wish everyone a happy holiday. I am a little disappointed that I put off my trip to costco for today and they're closed. :drum: I didn't go out at all yesterday.

Today I'm going to spend the day cleaning and packing for my trip.

Just BTW I have eaten SO MUCH JUNK this weekend, I swear I have gained like 10 pounds. part of it is the p'rot, but beyond that is pure greed.

I'm really hoping to regain control during the week, and come back with my weight back where it was before my latest binge.

Glad to hear everyone is A-ok!

Nat

hey ladies... WOW I was expecting to have a ton to catch up on, but it has been quiet all weekend... only a few posts! Where are you all at??

I have some crazy stories.... oh my goodness girls... I do NOT know what to do with all of this new attention. I had four guys calling me this weekend. I dont even look all that great yet and I already had to beat them off with a freakin stick.

You'd think that is GOOD, but I realized I have no idea how to deal with that. Ive never really dated before. I met my husband dated just him and got married.

Ive never had to go out for dinner and decided between more than one. I dont have a clue what to do. I will have to give details later, but needless to say it was a good weekend. I was well behaved but men were coming out of the woodwork.

My Eric and I had so much fun together this weekend. He was really really sweet to me and we got Brandi/Eric Cuddle time for 6 hours last night. He was thinking about pulling funny stuff but he didnt. He was quite the gentleman. We just got to hug and hold and enjoy having the other person laying there. I havent had that in a long while.

I went to leave and normally he just gives me a quick hug. This time I went to let go and he didnt he just hugged me tighter and told me again how glad he was that we got to spend time together. It was nice. I love when he and I have weekends like that. :-)

I have a picture of us I will have to post in yahoo tomorrow.

Indy 500 was WET!!! and still alot of fun... I partied like a rockstar from Friday night all the way to Sunday. I couldn't believe some of the attention I was getting. Normally, guys ask for my phone number and I never hear from them. I was literally AVOIDING them by the end of the weekend. Eric was laughing at me. He thought it was funny. Probably becausing we were the ones that ended up cuddling. ha

The concert I went to was something else. One of the girls we were hanging out with disappeared and turned up 30 minutes later... very drunk... and very much without here shirt!! :) Just a bra and a smile. THAT was interesting... the thing was... she fit right in with the rest of the crowd. She was nuts.

so many stories... dont know where to start. Just wanted to pop in and let you all know what a great weekend I had. I will have pictures up on my myspace page! I will send you all the link later :-)