Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

Bman - sweetie, I'm sorry you felt out of place but be assured that girl was definitely JEALOUS! I have a sil who would pick me apart like that, actually 2 sil's who used to do it to me, and I was thin and pretty back then. They always would say things about certain features, like my eyes were small and squinty, or my lips were big or I needed to hold in my belly.... I was very self concious and truth of it I was just plain prettier then either of them so they picked me apart. She definitely feels inferior to you.

Happy belated mothers day ladies! I had a wonderful weekend. My ds and dil came over Sat. for dinner with a huge hanging basket, my youngest dd also bought me a huge hanging basket, and then my dd who is living in Philly suprised me and showed up at church! Then dh and dd went to brunch and just spent the day together. Ds even popped in for a minute again last night. I got a kick out of my cards, both dd's wrote - love you big as the sky - thats what I've told my kids since they were babies. We'd look up at the stars and I'd say see how big the sky is, it never ends, thats how much I love you, big as the sky, it never ends. It tickled me that they both would write that in the card.

Ok so I've got bad news - my exercise is on hold - I put my back out. Don't know how I did it but I'm on muscle relaxers and hope to get in to the chiro tonight. It had been bothering me a few days but I thought it was ToM coming, then sat. night it hit me bad, I had some relaxers from the last time, and they are working, a couple more days and I think I'll be ok - but I think I need to wait a week before I start up again.

Gotta run, having bk with dd before she heads off for Philly.

Brandi I hate that your weekend has been horriable. Sassy is right you fit in here and who care about being out of wack. It is so great to lose weight no matter where it comes from. I am with you I have no ass what so ever it is as flat as my back but I have a size d chest. I have lost my inches around my bottom half than upper half. You will even out but if you don't you are still one hot lady. I know what you mean about people putting you down my mom in law does it to me all the time. She says things like well I wish I could lose weight but I want have surgery to do it. She is alot bigger than me and needs some type of intervention but oh well. A day off work will be good for you good luck and thanks for helping me a couple of weeks ago come out of my weight loss slump. My scales are not moving a lot but inches are falling off...

sassy congrats on graduation what is your degree in

sweethot how is it going hope you are doing great

Everyone I had a awesome mothers day I got a new tv. I was thrilled for my other one was 15 yrs old and of course had no dvd hook up. My new one flat screen 32 inch very nice. My husband and I agreed this would be his fathers day present too cause those don;t come cheap. I just found out that I can go to my gym for the remainder of this month because of my old membership so I am off to workout.

steph I am happy your mothers day went well good luck with the back ache

I tell my boys love you to the moon and back

BMAN....Sorry to hear about your weekend. I had a crappy weekend too, but just in a different way. I am a single Mom and while I tend to think I have a good relationship at this point w/my Ex, clearly its not as good as I think b/c he NEVER remembers to even wish me a happy mothers day!! Its not like I'm asking for an award or anything, but just an acknowledgement from him would be nice! I dunno...Mothers Day to me is kind of like Valentines Day....It just makes me realize that I'm alone and its really depressing. I've been single now for almost 6 yrs and I still have yet to have a serious, real loving relationship!! I'm not sure why, but I seem to be the girl that guy want to sleep with but not date (and no, I'm not a slut that gives it up easily!)....and its just frustrating! I don't know what I'm doing wrong!!! Anyways, enough about me and my depression! I wish I had the day off today and could spend it in bed too! lol But...I'm going to work, and go home and get on my elliptical b/c I know that will help me feel better....

SASSY.....CONGRATULATIONS On your Graduation!!! What are you going to do now?? Go to Disney?? ;-) LOL

CLAUD...thanks for the well wishes in any language! :) I've always wished I was bi lingual!

JILL....Congrats on the size 16s!!! Way to go!!! I think I'm almost into an 18...and I can't wait to be in the Teens Again!!!

My scale is finally moving again...YEAH! only 2 more pounds to get to my 1st 50 pounds off goal!

VABandster -- hon I know exactly what you mean about guys... that is the story of my life too. It doesnt matter how long I wait to move on to that next step... as soon as I do, they are out the door. Or they just want a friend with benefits.

That doesnt fly with me either. I dont want to waste special moments on men that dont deserve them. BUT they will lie, cheat... and offer you the world to get you to sleep with them. My MY MY... how their stories change once they get what they want.

I just wanted to let you know that I understand completely.... and NO I dont think you are easy or a slut. I am right there with you sister. The last few months... I've had many offers but thats all they wanted... sex. They could have cared less about me... HELL, they could have cared less about my NAME!

ugh, men... how so many be so disconnected, callous, and shallow?

Luv ya hon... your not the only one that thinks about those things. I'm pretty sure when my husband left last SEptemember that I had a miscarriage that next week. I'd been more than a month over due for my period. about 4-5 days after the bastard abandoned me, I had horrible cramps, lots of bleeding... I hadnt eaten or drank a thing since he'd left - It was my own fault. I never was sure, but I know in my heart what happened. It is not to say that it wasnt for the best. BUT I spent most of yesterday thinking about it. Maybe it is best I dont know for sure.

(hugs) yes, it is another day to remind us of what we have and what we dont. your not alone :-)

STEPH....sorry to hear about your back and the exercise! But glad you had a good mothers Day!!! You'll be happy to know I got on the torture machine today :mad: My goal is for 3-4x this week!

BK....glad you had a good MD too! A TV! That's awesome!

BMAN :eek: Thanks for the reply....As depressing as it is, its nice to know I'm not the only one that feels this way!

I'm sorry about your miscarriage! I'm sure that had to have been traumatic with everything else you were going through, but you just have to remember there is a plan for you (and for me, but I keep getting inpatient!) :D If you ever want to chat offline about this stuff....I'm here. I'm trying to step up my exercise this week to get those endorphins going and hopefully get rid of this depression I'm feeling. I hate when I feel this way!

Anyways, hope all you other lovelies out there are having a good day!

TTYL...

well, here are the monthly picture updates :-)

my friend is right ... my top half sucks... i wish I could hook up a vacuum cleaner and just suck it all out. I guess eventually I will have to lose it up top.

bad thing is... I am noticing the "deflated balloon" effect :-( my tummy inner thighs... some other areas i wont name :speechles

I wish I could tighten it all up somehow, but I am going to have to just get used to it all for awhile. Lose the rest of this freaking weight and eventually get rich and have it all "fixed" with plastic surgery.

luv ya ladies... send more pic of yourselves too!!

post-211390-13813134967858_thumb.jpg

post-211390-13813134968288_thumb.jpg

post-211390-13813134968479_thumb.jpg

post-211390-13813134968654_thumb.jpg

post-211390-13813134968746_thumb.jpg

You Look Awsome Your Doing A Great Job Its Ok .. I Am Big On The Top And Little By Little It Will Go All Away. We Need To Think Positive We Are On A Journey :eek: Smile Pls

Ok Ladies Have Any One You Seen The Dvd Of The Secret ?

Or Have Read The Book The Law Of Attraction . If You Havnt I Think You Will Like It And With Our Journey To Be Better It Will Help Us . Oviously Just My Opinion :mad:

Bman you look great! You should be very proud of how good you look and are doing. We all have something we don't like about our bodies - mine is the belly. My suggestion to you is get a good padded bra, its my secret weapon. My dh says now my belly doesn't stick out farther then my boobs, but truth is if I put on an old bra I have that same old problem.

I went to the chiro-cracker last night and my dr called me in a muscle relaxer - so I'm feeling better, not 100% yet but hopefully by next week I'll be ready to walk again. You all are doing so good! I think I lost 1 lbs last week but TOM came on Sunday so I'm hoping by the end of the week the scale will have moved more. I was going to get a fill tonight but changed my mind. I just need to concentrate on healthier foods. DD had a party over the weekend and we had WAY too much junk food around.

Talk to all of you soon - work is calling.

B-man- YOU LOOK FANTASTIC! WTG,GIRL! I think your body shape is wonderful. And the girls are getting perkier too! =) LOL I hope that happens to me!;) Dont worry about MEAN GIRLS! Jill

k guys, i spent 6 hours on the road yesterday for my fill. and he wouldn't fill me!! i'm freaking starving all the time and the restriction on the screen was the same as last time, hairline thin. so why am i hungry?? he said he can't put anymore in. So i was thinking maybe i dialated my pouch? i just need to get the willpower to go on liquids for a few days to fi that right?

so i get my elliptical tomorrow! yeahh. can't wait.

ok,Brandi, to be honest, you look amazing!! yes your weight is in your top half, but look at you in those little pink shorts!! you can see a waste line!! I can see an hour glass shape starting to form! and how i covet your legs. you are shrinking quite well. I'm not seeing hanging skin or anything like that. wow. i started out weighing less and I have skin already on my arms and stomach. i've had two babies but i'm only 24! so good for you girl. I t