Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

Hello sweeties! I have been TOO busy to respond so today I'm only saying hi and will try to catch up soon. I'm doing ok - down 2 lbs and have thrown tracking out the window! Just haven't had time - work has been busy and home almost as bad. But I think of you all and you still inspire me to keep going. Today I ate BAKLVA!! about a million calories that I didn't need - its hard not eating the fat fried foods here at work.

Anyhoo I miss you and will really try to catch up soon.

HOLA ,

CHECKING IN MY FILL IS TIGHT THERE ARE GOOD DAYS AND BAD DAYS BUT I AM DOING OK . I GUESS I AM NOT USE TO BEING SO TIGHT BUT IN A CERTAIN WAY I AM ENJOY IT .

OK SO LET ME TELL YOU WHAT HAS HAPPEN LONG TIME AGO ABOUT 5 YEARS I USE TO GO INTO CHAT ROOMS A LOT I MADE GOOD FRIENDS WELL THERE IS THIS GUY THAT I KNOW SINCE THEN AND WE HAVE ALAYS KEPT IN TOUCH WELL HE SAW MY PICTURE AND HE WAS LIKE MY GOD CLAU YOU LOOK SO DIFFENT DID YOU LOOSE WEIGHT AND I SAID YES AND EXPLAIN HOW AND SO ON . WELL TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT TO HIM I WAS HIS BEST FRIEND AND FROM ONE DAY TO ANOTHER HE WANTS TO COME AND SEE ME AND HAVE A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP WITH ME I AM LIKE OMG . ITS CRAZY BUT I AM ENJOING IT TO BE HONEST.:(

NUMBER 2 LOL I FIT INTO A SIZE 8 WOW VERY HAPPY AND PROUD OF MY SELF BUT OVIOUSY DONT LIKE WHAT THE scale READS LOL BUT I AM HAPPY I WENT TO A FAMILY PARTY AND LIKE ALWAYS I GOT CRETIZED AND TOLD I WOULD GAIN THE WEIGHT BACK IT MAKES ME LAUGH NOW . I AM HAPPYING A MEXICAN NIGHT BIRTHDYA PARTY FOR MY MOM JUNE 23 SO THAT MEANS THAT THE REST OF THE FAMILY WILL SE ME AND ASK QUESTIONS .I WILL NOT TELL THEM AND HEY O WELL THEY NEED TO MIND THERE OWN BUSNESS LOL

OK SO I SAID ENOFF LOL HOPE YOU ARE ALL DOING GOOD .. OH YES THEY TOLD ME AT MY DOCTOR ABOUT THIS Protein Shake CALLED Isopure ITS 50 GM OF Protein AND THAT WHAT LOST OF THE GASTRIC BP PACIENTS ARE RECOMENDEND TO DRINK AFTER SURGERY .

SO I WIL LOOK INTO IT AND IF ANYONE HAS INFO PLS ADIVCE IF ITS GOOD OR WHATEVER PLS.

BEV NAT AND VA - KEEP DOING A AWSOME JOB THE WEIGHT WILL COME OFF SOONER OR LATER ITS UP TO TIME AND OUR SELF TO MAKE IT HAPPEN AND WE ARE DOING IT .

LOVE YOU GIRLS

CLAU:clap2::)

Claudia - Hey pretty girl! I think this is the 1st time I've seen your picture. What a stunner you are! Size 8? You skinny whore. ((laughing)) CONGRATULATIONS! Amazing, chica! I'm so proud of you!

I have been a fan of the Isopure drinks for a while. They have fruit juice drinks, too, that have 40g Protein and only like 160 calories. It's a nice change from the thick creamy milky Protein Shakes.

Another one you may like is Micellar Milk. It's made by the same company - and it's pre-mixed chocolate/vanilla/strawberry milk. They are creamy and good. 170 calories, 40g protein. It is made for gastric patients. The chocolate is nassy to me, but I love the vanilla and strawberry.

So my sister was over last night and kept calling me "Tyra" and telling me how cute i am. She also said "You don't need to lose any more weight!" And at that point I started wondering what was going on in her mind. Does she think 240 pounds is healthy? Does she just not want me skinnier than her? We ate dinner - she fixed my plate to match hers - HUGE portions of everything. I ate half and put my plate in the kitchen. She ate hers, went in for seconds and ate my left overs. (HA!) She is about a size.... 8 on top and 14 on the bottom, I'd guess. We're proportioned the same, except she has mo' booty and less thighs. I just laughed and decided that I am gonig to get myself skinnier than her if it kills me. We knew it was coming, I just didn't think it would be so soon. Eventualy that will turn into "you look sick, you shouldn't lose anymore weight." Whatever hater; I'm riding this band into skinny-bitch glory! (laugh)

Not much else to tell you guys. I am trying to lose this last 4 pounds by 6/14. I go in for my 6 month check up on 6/25. I'm really pushing to be closer to 230 by then.

More later.

And P.S. Once again I am cute den shit in the office. I have my hair pulled back into a saucy lil ponytail, and I'm wearing my favorite cocoa brown slacks with a cream colored top. Men in the cafeteria were smiling at me and speaking. Old white married men, but men nonetheless. And last night in the car I was flirting with a guy in an open top jeep. He was HAWT! Hard to flirt with DS in the back seat cock blocking. ((rolling))

Have great days, ladies!

I'm back! Bossman is off today - and I'm almost caught up with work so I thought I'd sneak on a post today.

I was at a complete stall - BUT it was my own fault. I had hurt my back so I quit walking - and I get NO exercise at work - I still haven't gotten back into exercising. I quit tracking bc I just don't have the time - so although I'm still trying to be food smart I know I'm probably eating more then I should. But this past week my scale dropped 2 lbs! YES!!!! And its staying there - woo hoo! I really wanted to be at 170 for our vacation in July but if I get to 180 I guess I'll be happy. I'm at the point where I'm almost happy with how I look, I still have fat days but enough hot days to make me feel ok. I haven't been 185 in so long that I guess I'm just enjoying where I'm at. Size 14 slacks, skorts, capris all fit very comfy and I know if I just lost another 10 lbs I'd get into a 12. I'm pretty happy losing a couple pounds a month.

You all seem to doing good. I'm not a big drinker but I don't have room to eat and drink - it comes up. I had thought about getting another fill last month but I think I'm at my sweet spot. I have to follow all the bandster rules, small bites, no drinking with meals, I can't tolerate breads, rice or anything that gums up in there. I've thrown up alot more then I think I should so I've finally learned to watch about eating those things. I still struggle with getting in enough Water.

Guess I better get to work, everyone keeps interupting me anyway. I miss ya!

WOW . HOPE YOU ARE ALL NOT SNACKING ON THINGS YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO BE EATING LOL

NAT- WHAT FLAVOR OR THE Isopure WATERS DID YOU GET ? ANY SUGGESTIONS . THANK YOU FOR THE COMMPLEMENTS I DECIDED TO TAKE MY PIC AND POSTED SO EVERYONE CAN SEE MY UGULY FACE LOL

MMMMMMMH MAY BE THAT WHAT KEEPING EVERYONE SO SSSHHHHHHH.COM LOL

WELL GIRLS WERE EVER YOU AT HOPE YOUR DOING FINE .

BOO - ANY UPDATES ON THE BOOK . AND IT WAS NICE TO READ YOU :) KEEP IN TOUCH .

CLAU:clap2:

OMG girls... should have called and got a fill yesterday. I ate like a freaking cow!!! :)

I could have eaten anything I wanted. It sucked. I had over 2000 calories. scale hasnt gone up thank God BUT damn!

It is almost my TOM and I think that may have something to do with the cravings... and I've been and emotional wreck... for no reason. YEP, I love when the "little lady" comes to pay me a visit each month. GGggrrrr :) I feel like a complete psycho for 4-6 days.

Claud - girl, it has been as quiet as a grave for almost two weeks now. I guess everyone is just getting settled in to their lives and worrying about their band less and less... WHICH is awesome. :-) BUT punks like me who are having all their troubles later instead of earlier -- I guess we are just all backwards.

I miss you all!

Nat!! You sexy bitch! Making all those old white boys think dirty thoughts around the office. Go get 'em girl.

Hey ladies sorry been busy running around and trying to workout

brandi congrats on your late night fun that is awesome

nat you kill me i can see you wearing those clothes everytime you describe them I bet your hot

steph you are like me not much of a drinker either my prob is snacking

claud hottie go gurl sz 8

Hi Friends!

Just a quickie.

I decided to join a gym. I am looking into membership right now. Next week I take the plunge! A lot of you have encouraged me to do it, but Annie, you are a real motivator. If you can do it, I can do it! Joining a gym (and going) will help me to lose weight faster. I am anxious to get into the swing of things again.

Do any of you wear a pedometer? Just curious.

Have any of you done the Body For Life program?

N.

Hey girls!

What is up to all my HOT ladies? I am doing better. Things are going well. Had a scare for a bit, thought the band was leaking turns out PA can't count cc's....lol...

Looks like you all are still rockin'! Great to hear it!

Nat --you can do the gym girl! I belong to Planet Fitness. It rocks. It is open 24/7 so I get up at 4 am (Yes 4 freaking am) to go workout there. Bonus I can tan there too so I am not so damn white. Do you have one there? It rocks there let me tell you!!

Brandi--if you are only a crazy b*tch for 4-6 days I am jelous! lol....I am a b*tch the week before adn during. My DH calls me the Raggin' Dragon. (Yes he is an ass...lol)

I am back to the book, thanks for asking! I had to take a break because I was on emotional overload. For my thesis @ school I am going to do it on the Sociological impact of WLS. You all will help me, right? :)

And Claud---I agree you are gorgeous Diva! :)

I am down now well over 100 after loosing what I gained back during the "possibly leaking" dybacle....lol... feels good! :)

booo - thank you and hope to know your doing better .

bev- you only live once so go for it.

nat- great for you hopefully i will join you :)

well girls have a great weekend

clau

You lovely ladies have been gone all weekend! WHERE ARE YOU!? Enjoying the weather and your skinnified bodies, I hope!

So I'm still in bed. Planning to go to the gym today. I didn't join, but I did get a free pass. The gym is nice, the membership is $88/month. That's a lot. I am going to go this week 5 days, and then get a free pass at the OTHER nice gym and compare the two.

I'm fat, but hoping that joining the gym motivates me to eat better and drink more Water. I would love to be 10 pounds down by 6/25. I'm going hard core this week and next week!

Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!

Nat

Hey ladies just got back from my morning walk.

How is everyone.Is everyone at their sweet spot. I am not sure I have a sweet spot I have 1.7 cc right now and I think I am doing good with that but not sure I have slimed a few times so I think I don't need a fill. So messed up.

I had bad feeling yesterday Tom is in town and I get a emotional wreck. I just cried for like two hours because I told my husband and his sister that I wished I never had the surgery and I felt like my band was a ticking time bomb ready to explode. I worry a lot about slips and stuff. I feel real embarrsed about how I acted yesterday but I knew you ladies would understand.

I also have been having this dream about Bob Green Oprah's trainer fitness dude saying you took the easy way out you are not a loser you are a LOser.

I think it is my sis in law who makes me think these bad thoughts and puts stuff in my head.

on a happier note

nat I am so proud you are going to the gym I love it

claudia you are one hot mama go gurl

brandi what have you been up too this wkend

brandy hope all is well with you don't let your husband get you down I am the raggin dragon for real ha ha

Ugh, farm life -- spent all weekend working, setting tobacco. My parents own a farm and i spent the whole weekend working my butt off.

The scale says I am back up to 197. Ive ate like 1800 calories the other day though... and have been averaging around 1300 - 1500 most days. for the last week ;)

Soooo.... I dont know that it is becuase i am necessarily too loose.

I need to stopp eating the Condiments and stop drinking MILK! I am consuming alot of empty liquid calories lately. So, this has all got to stop.

I know my period is coming. I am acutally a few days late (which is normal for me) soooo I think that is where alot of this weight is coming from. BUT still pisses me off. Hopefully it will be gone next week.

I am dog sitting this next week for my aunt and uncle... till next thursday acutally -- I am going home dumping out my milk (sounds like I am going through an AA meeting and dumping the booze!! ha) I am ditching the ranch dip that I am so fond of -- and the table cream.

I am going to go back to how i was eating initially which sucked but I need to remember why I am doing all of this. No matter what everyone is telling me i am NO WHERE NEAR skinny yet. I am much better than i was but I am NOT where I want to be and I need to get focussed... quit playing and having fun every weekend and get back to business.

ugh, this is hard

stupid fat body:mad:

stupid fat brain!;)

Ok so I'm feeling like I'm doing NOTHING to lose weight. Seriously, I eat what I want and I'm not exercising - heck I'm not even keeping steady with my steadies! BUT I'm not gaining and I'm seriously not overeating - but I've stopped counting calories - although I still look at the nutritional content. Like this morning, I brought cottage doubles in for bk and ended up eating pb crackers - ;) 180 calories - not bad for bk but was it healthy? So I'll eat my cottage cheese for lunch... this is how I've been going for the past few weeks and yet somehow I had dropped 2 lbs the past month. I feel like I look good, although dd and I tried swimsuits on the other day - not ready for a new suit this year - I bought a new cover up for my old suit. But I'm wearing a 14 so comfortable and I'm still getting compliments - ugh! I feel like I'm failing and then on the other hand I feel like I'm doing ok. I'm feeling like I've lost the "bulk" of the weight and now if I keep S-L-O-W-L-Y losing I'm ok with that. If I lose just one pound a week I'll be down another 27 lbs by the one year mark - that will put me under 160 which I haven't seen in over 10 years. But then on the other hand I know if I'd just get my butt in gear I could be there in 2 months. I'm so confused. Do you think I'm a basket case?