Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What do you want to do?

Never have to fear that any seat will be too small or it will break from my weight. I think I'm about there....but I can't be sure! I still worry about it. It used to keep me from going to summer picnics and places where I knew seating was an issue. Obesity is limiting in so many ways, but for me, that was the worst and it imposed itself in my daily life!

I always worry about sitting places. Going to friends houses and breaking their chairs, things like that. It has never happened thank God but still a worry. I imagine something like that will be hard to let go of even after losing the weight.

I guess its not what I will do but.......I want my husband to be able to lift me up.....stupid I know but I never did get carried over the threshold!

Not stupid at all. In fact, I am adding it to my list of things I want to experience. I too was never carried over the threshold.

Wow, some really moving answers. I wish you all the best of success in your journey and hope all your wishes come true.

Hello all !

Two of the major things I wanna be able to do is not have to request a seat belt extender on a plane, and be able to tuck in my shirt. I haven't been able to comfortably tuck my shirt in years, I would be embarrassed because of that lower tummy pouch.

Wear my wedding ring, have a lap for my daughter to sit on, thighs not touching, and just generally having more energy!!

Be asked to dance, and confidently say yes :)

I want to shop for clothes I love and not for what fits. I want to wear lingere, keep the lights on (if ya know what I mean), enjoy my next vacation without all of the self-conscience crap, wear a swimsuit , wear a belt. My list goes on....simple and silly but I want them. :)

So many things I want to do!!

1. Walk into a store and buy something, in a regular size...OFF THE RACK.

2. Wear cute fall knee high boots (my calves are a little thick at the moment!)

3. Fit into chairs with arm rests comfortably

4. Get hit on, because I'm wearing a cute sexy outfit!!

5. Not have to pay extra for XXL sizes

6. Run up and down a basketball court and not feel like I'm going to die

Initially, getting back on a bike would be good. I used to do triathlons until i could not get up the hills without exhaustion. but a secret goal, if i can get my weight to my goal, is to try a rock climbing wall. that is something that I never, ever thought woudl be possible.

I did my first triathlon weighing about 315. You will do it again and you don't have to wait! Just start with small incremental training increases.

Here's to doing all the things we want to!!!

I want to run a 5k. Go zip lining, and wear preppy teacher clothes. Today I got into a size 16 regular skinny jeans :-). But need to lose so much more.