Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

@@coops it's even worse....he has many rentals and one of his old friends, from church, runs an effing puppy mill out of a trailer. I so want to report it.

I was wondering if I am depressed (don't think so- I feel good) but I just don't give a fuck about dating/men anymore. Midlife crisis in men is real and it sucks.just heard from guy I had been dating for 3 months before he got depressive. Not a word wishing me well....all about his own stupid drama. It's just unreal

I am in Monterrey ready for my boob fix! I am nervous but mostly excited.

Good luck with the op Sheryl... hope it goes well.

As far as men go - take a 'break' from the dating scene... you never know, if you stop looking you might start finding? Just a thought x

Sheryl, hope Op goes well and you have quick recovery. X

OMG How could anyone be pro Trump? He's filed bankruptcy like 5 times. How would he manage the country? I'm not political at all but this seems like insanity to me.

Coops we can cheer each other on. I'm trying really hard to do 5:2 as well. I was up at my highest weight since losing with the sleeve. My Son in law gave me this huge basket of junk food that his company was giving out at Christmas. I gave most of it away, but did go on about a 4 day binge first.

I'm also back to the gym, but it's a lot harder now starting from scratch. I didn't go for a year, so it's going to take a long time to get to where I was. I hope it helps with my depression. I definitely feel better when I exercise.

I'm definitely taking a break from dating. I hang out a lot with my guy friend John and he's funny and upbeat. I look at profiles online, but unless I'm willing to relocate, there is nothing here for me. Plus truthfully, I am tired of men my in my age group thinking they can have sex, and it's just work cause they have ED. They think they can do it, but they can't and it becomes an issue. I'd like some guy to just admit he can't do it anymore.

Cathy, I hope your hubby finds a new job quickly. That would be stressful news.

Sheryl I hope you're having beautiful weather down there in MX. I am so sick of winter. Have you heard from your friend who was going off the deep end? When are you coming home?

Speaking of which, I wish we would hear from Florinda. She was really very depressed when she last posted.

Hey everyone, I am in great spirits, but things have not gone smoothly and today we decide what to do next. I was supposed to return Thursday but that won't be happening. Implant replacement seems fine ( very sore due to scar tissue) but while I was"under" decided to do a few things, fat transfer to my checks ( looks great) removal of 2 skin colored moles near my eye, fine. I wanted to do some Lipo but everything I thought was fat is actually skin ( my back for example). I had sent photos of my inner thighs and we had decided that it wasn't worth doing a long thigh lift. When he saw it in person, how the top say 6" of my thighs don't just rub together but it s a bunch of skin folds. He thought he could do a fairly minor thigh lift, scar not so far, not pull it too tight since my outer thighs are trim. Well, it didn't go well. He tolD me right after surgery he wasn't too pleased with results and we might want to revise to the long lift while I was here. It never came to that because by Monday night, a few hours post op, my right thigh swelled up huge. I spent tues doing nothing but resting in my room ( I was outpatient this time). Tuesday night I told him it was hot to the touch and he showed up with a wheelchair and I am in clinic.

I can't sit due to the swelling, it does not appear better or worse this morning but I am on stronger antibiotics and pain meds so I feel better. My vitals are excellent, no fever but clearly not ready to leave.

@@Oregondaisy deep end guy texts me about his woes but never asked ab9ut me. He knew about my trip to Mexico and why but he is very self absorbed. He is a nice guy, and until his Christmas nightmare was very considerate. This is why I think depression

This is the mail I sent home....

Series of bad decisions...

This morning Dr Sauceda said exactly what I had been thinking, only much more specific. Originally it was the face and breast stuff, then in consultation we added very minor thigh work. Then surgery got shifted to late afternoon due to clinic schedule. Then he did Lipo and way more on the thigh then we had planned during consult because he wasn't getting results he hoped for. I went back to hotel anyway (handled as outpatient) and I way overdid it just dealing with ordering food delivery etc. He didn't take me seriously enough when I nearly fainted trying to find Breakfast Tuesday morning. So now we are going very conservative the other way. I spend 3-4 days in clinic then fly home Tuesday earliest, more likely Wed. BTW, all cosmetic surgery is outpatient in USA

I don't have an infection but it could evolve in that if I don't just rest. he did alot of Lipo so I now have compression garments etc. As he said, my thighs were telling us it was too much and need more rest.

From afar it probably sounds terrible but I actually appreciate him stating this and making it right I have full confidence I will continue to improve and I actually feel better today and he confirmed it looks better. Today the swelling is reduced enough I can almost sit. lthough in way more pain than plastics from 2 years ago. Same with the breast..painful due to the scar tissue.

If I had it to do over again I would have skipped the thigh work, but regret is useless and just make the best of it.

I got my first shower today, chatted with chef George who I remember from 2 years ago. The food in the clinic is way better than the Apple bees that delivered to hotel. Patty the nurse remembered me from my epic sore from the medical tape from 2013. The care here is so much warmer and detailed than we get in the states, hugs with your bandage! My blood pressure, temperature and hearty appetite are all good so I am not scared or anxious.

Thank God for internet and Netflix.

Sheryl

Sheryl, take care of yourself and rest. Have you travelled alone? XX

Yes I am here alone but doing fine with that part. I was self noticing that my anxiety has not been a problem, I have improved so much in 2 years!

It is way too early to tell results - see pix if Michigan chick's liposuction in the plastics forum. Gives you an idea.

When I had original plastics he did a small groin incision which got rid of the blobs on my upper inner thighs you could see through jeans. Legs are different and the fag cells return and.my skin had gotten more hangy there so once again being noticeable with clothes. He couldn't do groin incision because I have vaginal dryness and couldn't risk them being pulled apart". So the idea was to do 2-3" vertical incision to remove the blob again...but it didn't 5so I basically got a short thigh lift with liposuction. Not pulled super tight because I have no cellulite or hanging on the outer , back or front of tbugh...just the blob. He told me it is rare to have such a shape, trim with the wrinkly blob at top that rubs together and literally had folds of skin.

I have no idea how well this worked due to temporarily swelling.

Boy, Sheryl, you have been through a lot. I hope your healing and recovery go well, and you're able to get rest once you get home too. You're very brave to go down there alone, and not know what the outcome is going to be. Hope you're feeling better soon.

I'm having a hard time staying motivated. I wish I could sleep all day sometimes. I did 2 really good workouts this week, but today I am sore. It was very easy to talk myself out of going to the gym. Last night, my back really hurt so I guess I was doing too much.

I can't seem to pick anything on Netflix. I loved Nurse jackie and finished i quickly. What are you watching , Sheryl? Meet the Patels was funny. I have some Indian friends.

So have watched so much on Netflix, I don't know where to begin! I dont watch regular tv.

Denise, your comment about wanting to sleep all day, and alot of times you have said you are depressed. I don't know if you see a counselor but my anxiety is so much less and life is just BETTER without fighting it all the time. Maybe it would help to find someone to go to. I go to an ARNP who is also a psychologist. I feel that is so much more effective than having a general doctor prescribe at random and some counselor who wants to hear about my childhood. Finding someone that is higher "up the mental health food chain"really helped me alot. One of the big changes is that it is easier for me to be honest instead of always suppressing and"managing" as best I could. Life is just better.

I am bored, but doing fine.

Surgery recovery makes me so hungry! But that is fading back a little. The chef here knows I need to eat more frequent small meals so he is bringing me a snack with my meals.tonight I had ice cream for dinner..Haha..the tilapia and veggies are my snack. Gave me a tummy ache because I am not used to ice cream,but it was so good, it was worth it! :)

I am talking to my pals via Skype and that has helped - I get bored but I am not lonely or worried. I am doing good now.

Glad to hear you so positive and that it is going well. X

I do see a psychologist. She never has any answers for me. Learn to be happy and love yourself, she says. Easier said than done. I wish I could take an antidepressant but every one I've tried causes horrendous side effects. I do feel better since forcing myself to go to the gym. I just need to learn to live with the fact that I may never have a satisfying relationship.

Hugs to you Sheryl - rest up and take care my lovely. x

You guys all safe?