Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

totes failed on my fast day today... didn't eat rubbish but too many cals... so tomo I will try again!  Gotta get two good days in this week!

Well, where is everyone? Got in another fast day. Wasn't pretty but I'm claiming it. 685. Considering I CELEBRATED because I found out today I'm gonna get a bouncing baby BOY "grand" in June for baby #1! We all got to be at the ultrasound today and view that beautiful sight! Then we went out to lunch. Had a small piece of lasagna and one roll and very small other stuff today. So I'm happy with it and ELATED over my first grandson on the horizon!

Georgia I am so happy for you! Grandbabies are the best! I spend a a lot of time shopping for my granddaughter. I love to buy her clothes. All they do is grow, so they always need new things!

Haven't we always known that, about Protein density/satiety/fullness? I've known that from the start, even back in the mushies stage, 2 bites of soft scrambled egg had me thanksgiving but I could drink 4 oz of shake before feeling that way. I ate cold boiled shrimp for lunch today, four normal sized shrimps was enough to make me feel FULL, for a long time, if I had had my scale with me that would probably have been about 2.75 oz. I also had about a tsp worth of cocktail sauce I made - olive oil mayo, Sriracha, and lemon juice. dinner was homemade chicken salad; about 2.75 oz of chopped chicken, mayo, dill pickle, and mustard. Breakfast was coffee with coconut sugar, a quarter cup whole milk, and a squirt of Torani chocolate coffee Syrup.< /p>

Congrats Georgia - it's nice to have a mixture of the sexes.

I had a fast day yesterday and came in at 620 - I had to have a Protein Drink as I stupidly ate 2 biscuits at work. I logged them but of course they did not contribute to my Protein total so I thought I had best pull it up.

I think I made a bad decision yesterday in having my fast day on a working day. I got up and just had coffee before starting work, worked a heavy loaded day 8-5.30pm, drove home and then did some exercise otherwise I would not have done it, showered and ate dinner then I felt terrible, just so weak. I think fast days might have to be on non work days.

Georgia right come on people don't just lurk post, we need your support and you might need ours!

My fast day yesterday was destroyed due to tummy ache and digestive upset - ate alot of crackers and then screwed up and ate a solitary, have no idea calories, about a million carbs and zero Protein for the day. I still weigh less than I did Monday by a smidge so I'll take it.

Here's what Jillian Micheals says about overeating. So true!

post-108291-14208274993393_thumb.jpg

Weighed this morning and down 3 lbs for week so far. Hopefully, I'll have a decent weekend and regain. ????

I lost 2 from Monday and I was very imperfect. Hope to hold it together over the weekend and not lose ground.

Stuff is ended with Kevin and I am bummed. I decided it weeks ago and this last week I could tell he hit the same place.

You know I used to be liked for my personality in spite of my hideous looks. Now I look pretty decent and I have no problem getting dates, but meaningful relationships seem to elude me. At some point I have to ask myself why...

Have been very good about fasting, have started cooking at home more, and taking charge of my meals, writing everything down and working to get my exercise up to the same level it was before.... In the last two weeks I have lost 3 pounds, but not any over the last 3 fasts  :( STALL!!!! I'm still in for the long run though. Feel better taking charge. Just hope for another drop soon.... I was up to 183.4.... now at 180.4.... looking for 171.4..... I am in the "Bariatric" fashion show at the end of Jan. Getting fitted for cloths in 3 days.... sorry I couldn't get into the "70's" for that... bought new spanks to help with the middle buldge. It is incentive to stay on track for sure! I have the opportunity to be on local TV, but plan to decline that...I am a bit well known in some circles here, and don't really need this kind of publicity added to my "product". Looking good with no explinations is good enough!

Great job everyone! We can do this! ... here is a chart of my weight over the last 6 months... what a trend!

I'm gonna try it. Do you think you could make the crust a couple at a time and freeze to have ready?

I don't see why not!

Thanks everyone. I can only hope that the way things are now, is not permanent. The surgeon wants me to take gabapentin. It will cause weight gain, I just know it.

What a dilemma.

Sheryl, you're doing the right thing. If Kevin has feelings for his ex, plus all these physical problems, he's not your Mr. Right. It's too bad, but I know you'll stay active and meet someone new.

My dad was really helped by Gabapentin... the only thing that worked for him. He is watching his weight and doing ok on that font. Did not notice any more sleepyness....

Breakfast was coffee with coconut sugar, a quarter cup whole milk, and a squirt of Torani chocolate coffee Syrup.< /p>

Yum! Love your new pic! Cutest!

post-110343-0-82447000-1420908499_thumb.png

Edited by feedyoureye

How is everyone? I am doing pretty good with food and feeling the optimism to be under control. Back riding horses... riding my spinning bike, essentially slowly returning to my normal routines. It was the holidays combined with a too intense relationship with Kevin over Oct-Nov-Dec that threw me out of my routines. I am happy to be back to normal, but i notice I am more unsettled by change like this (ending a relationship) even if it is what I wanted to happen. I don't like this about myself - sort of a sentimentality about things that aren't actually that important, but I guess I WANT them to be.

I have been having tummy troubles... like intermittant diarrea. I got sick last week, but i think I am recovered from that yet still having problems. What is up with that? Every once in a while since being sleeved I develop a food sensitivity and need to stop consuming it for awhile to let things settle down - most notably Premier Protein. I don't think that is what is causing this, but i don't know what is!

I am making progress on other areas of life.... carry on!

I'm glad to feel more in control too, Sheryl. I was so busy during the holidays I just allowed myself any and everything- mostly chocolate and junk were my "go to" stress relievers. ????

I did have a bad SUNDAY afternoon. Cold, sleety weather that I lay on the couch and ate too many Biscoff Cookies (the ones I happened upon in the pantry ????). So cleared out most junk, filled fridge and Snacks with good healthy stuff.

Had a good fast day today. Had really good chicken stir fry for dinner brought me to 615 less 99 for exercise. Net profit 576. I'll take it!

How's everybody doing? Been very quiet last few days?

Well my weigh in day and I stayed the same. I was 2lb down before the weekend but had a weekend away at a friends house and came back with the weight up. So I suppose that to be the same is a bit of an achievement. I have told myself up/down/same I must post my weight to keep myself accountable.

I did up my exercise though and I'm pleased with that, I had to cancel the trainer yesterday as I took to my bed Mon and missed work (not like me at all), lots of viruses and colds etc doing the rounds. I have just spent the last 2 days in bed feeling floppy, I'm back in work today and I hope I hold out.

We are quiet here at the moment. Sarah how you doing now after the plastics? Ready to share some photos.

Duplicate ipad has gone mad and sent same post but hours later

Edited by UK Cathy

Duplicate

Edited by UK Cathy

I don't know what my highest weight was during the drinking and eating fest that was my dating life with Kevin. Sure, we only saw each other 2-3 times a week, egad, but it really adds up! I am not even sure how that happened... almost without my realizing it... I am sentimental, wishing it had worked out etc etc but today i realize what a near miss that whole situation was. I take away yet another life lesson... watch what a relationship does to my lifestyle with much caution!

Anyway, Jan 5th I weighed over goal at 163.3 - I am sure it was higher since I started cutting back on everything on Jan 1st or 2nd. I am thrilled to announce that today I am back under my 158# goal weight... weighed in at 157.3!

I am not a perfect 5:2 person since I don't track calories, but I use the concepts and they really work.

I am so grateful for this little group. I never started feeling that sense of hopelessness even though in truth, I regained 20# or so from my lowest weight in the low 140s. It is good to know that we have a method to get back on track. It isn't easy, doesn't work instantly and all that, but I just don't ever want to be looking at 200# or 300# on that scale again and I fear that would be a real risk without 5:2.

I am actually pretty okay here in the land of the upper 150s, I just need to go up a pant size as my "4"s are snug. I am going to try to drop back down some more, but it is good to be "ok here" too.