Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Meant to say thanks as well to Sarsar for the kind words. I'm glad I'm not alone.

And congrats Georgia for soldiering on, our 5:2 banner carrier!

And M2G, so good to see you again!

I feel OD must have a names cheat sheet printed out. I'm so useless at names that I just revert back to screen names all the time. It's me, not you!!

Edited by swizzly

Don't feel bad,Swizzly, ????. I do the same thing. I am NOT good with names.

Congrats, Cathy! I'm sure you are very glad the dust and mess is over with too.

Coops, WHAT kind of sandwich? ????

Today was supposed to be a fast day but I'm already at 1000 cals AND I have a date tonight! :( Danced tango last night for 3 hours, it was AWESOME but I am drained.

No,it's Kim that knows everyone's real names . I do well for awhile and revert back to screen names and forget again. I swore I was going to write it down last time Kim was nice enough to make the list again. At least I should have memorized the page number.

I don't think Bill and Jim can find out. Bill has no friends and hardly ever goes to town. He really doesn't know anyone in my town, as crazy as that sounds. He's really mad at me right now, and I really don't care. I was done with him trying to control everything a long time ago. He was trying to do it again, and I said "see you next week"

Jim knows about Bill. He doesn't care if I date Bill . He said as long as I am willing to date him too, he will give me whatever space I need, in hopes that I will give up completely on Bill. There are things I like about both of them, and things about both of them I dislike. This way, I can have the best parts of both of them. I don't know what else to do. I need to find a counselor. I can go again now that I have better insurance. i want Sheryl's counselor!

Coops, WHAT kind of sandwich?

LOL...Brits have better food than they are reputed to, generally. But a chip butty might be an exception to that LOL. It is a sandwich where the filling is French fries, usually sandwiched between slices of buttered white bread (not toast), people sometimes add brown sauce or ketchup on them. It's only tasty if you were raised there I believe. ;-)

That is an abomination! :)

LOL...Brits have better food than they are reputed to, generally. But a chip butty might be an exception to that LOL. It is a sandwich where the filling is French fries, usually sandwiched between slices of buttered white bread (not toast), people sometimes add brown sauce or ketchup on them. It's only tasty if you were raised there I believe. ;-)

hahahahaaaaaaa - the chip butty is such as delicacy! Pure indulgence - it is my kind of naughty food! And I totally crumbled to it last night - and Yes brown sauce and real welsh butter too....hahahhahaaaa! The problem I have is that I don't feel one ounce of guilt either... not sure if that is good or bad - perhaps I have overcome the demons of guilt related to food. I ate it cos I wanted it, not cos I was stressed or upset etc!

Same will go for tonight - I will enjoy every drink and dance like no one is watching. I think as I move forward in my forties, I am realising that we have to LIVE!

Have a great weekend everyone xx

If you have never had a chip butty you don't know what you have missed.

Yu yuk!!!!!! ????

Now, I've eaten BUTTER sandwiches as a child and love French fries but um, gulp.... ????

And I'm just gonna be honest here, Monday is not Looking like a good day for a weigh in. Lol

I'll take your word for it, Cathy!

Sorry don't know where the second posting came from

Well I had 2 "loose" fast days this past week, I say "loose" because I didn't actually count calories, it was a guesstimate. Maybe I will up the ante this week and actually COUNT calories on my fast days!

Chip Butty...sounds interesting. Much more interesting than vegemite (not sure I spelled that correctly) but that stuff sounds positively yucky to me. LOL!!!

Went to the movies with the family (Maze Runner, oldest dd has read ALL the books...new one to come out in 2016) and really enjoyed the movie. Bummed that I have to wait a year for the next movie. May have to crumble and read the books. lol. Anyway, ate popcorn, AND licorice. Sheesh. Back in my days of being strict I would have smuggled in a Protein Bar and a bottle of Water. ha ha ha that feels like eons ago!

Well I had 2 "loose" fast days this past week, I say "loose" because I didn't actually count calories, it was a guesstimate. Maybe I will up the ante this week and actually COUNT calories on my fast days!

Chip Butty...sounds interesting. Much more interesting than vegemite (not sure I spelled that correctly) but that stuff sounds positively yucky to me. LOL!!!

Went to the movies with the family (Maze Runner, oldest dd has read ALL the books...new one to come out in 2016) and really enjoyed the movie. Bummed that I have to wait a year for the next movie. May have to crumble and read the books. lol. Anyway, ate popcorn, AND licorice. Sheesh. Back in my days of being strict I would have smuggled in a Protein bar and a bottle of Water. ha ha ha that feels like eons ago!

Loved The Maze Runner! And I the same way! Used to ignore the popcorn. Not now. ????