Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Forgot to add Sue, hope you has fun on your night out! You just look like a fun person from your pics.

Wish we could all meet up somewhere, some day...

Oh girls! I had such a blast... just as predicted... laughter, cider and dancing! Such fun. Really lifted my spirits too! Totally ignored any sort of 'diet ideas' lol! Today I woke, fresh faced with no hangover...lol! Lucky girl, right there. I've been really hungry today though, and I've enjoyed a day of nibbling on whatever I fancied, which is unlike me!

So, fasting tomo! I'm gonna try to kick the teas and coffees on my fast days to see of that helps move the scale a bit?

G'Day all, fasting today.... making up for extra lovely eating this last few days... Well /REALLY try and fast on ths as well...twice a week for a change! I hear some happiness here... LOVE THAT! 

Lots of happiness from me! We have walked on the beach each day with the dog. We have an early start tomorrow as I'm working a 1-9 and must get back into the right county before then.

Sue so glad you had a good night out and that the 'diet' is out of the vocab for today - tomorrow is soon enough, like me you are back to work tomorrow and it won't be too long until we get the 5:2 back in to our routine.

Sarah, glad to hear that hubby is well, are you taking care of yourself too?

I love this site and especially all you lovely people who give so much support.

I did it... no tea or coffee in work! yey me... just gotta get through tonight now! I. Can. Do. This!

My stomach has been bothering me. I think I will start back on proslect which I haven't taken in over 2 years. I have this nagging feeling something isn't right but starting with acid control seems logical.

So I am curious what you all think of the push toward local real life support groups sponsored by bariatricpal? It seems to me that there are lots of support groups in place in urban areas (at least in mine!) so I wonder what niche this will wind up filling?

I don't think it will take off here in the UK... I don't know of any support groups, I've never been offered the opportunity of attending one.

So I am curious what you all think of the push toward local real life support groups sponsored by bariatricpal? It seems to me that there are lots of support groups in place in urban areas (at least in mine!) so I wonder what niche this will wind up filling?

There are support groups here but I've never been to one since they are offered by the various bariatric groups and I had my surgery in Mexico. I never felt comfortable just showing up at one. I assumed they only want patients from their specific groups at them.

I would like to have one here sponsored by BP but I don't want to be in charge of it.

I actually didn't have a true support group offered except one that was mainly Bypass at time of my surgery. Always wished I Had had one but like you, Sheryl, don't want to be responsible for one every week or everytime it meets. :)

There are support groups here but I've never been to one since they are offered by the various bariatric groups and I had my surgery in Mexico. I never felt comfortable just showing up at one. I assumed they only want patients from their specific groups at them. I would like to have one here sponsored by BP but I don't want to be in charge of it.

Oops, quoted Sheryl as not wanting to be in charge and it was you, my friend! TOTALLY agree. LOL

My center has one every month...I went once early on... mostly RNY, but may be different now... I actually keep putting it on my calendar, then not going. I certainly would not want to host one... too much on my plate now... but really enjoy and get lots of value from hooking up with you guys! I don't really know anyone here who has had the sleeve... Diva is from my town, but have only meet up with her once in person. If I wanted to, I guess I would probably be out there more.

I haven't been able to post because I've been having computer problems.

This whole issue with Dr. A has me concerned. I am the one who talked Irene out of going to Cirangle who is supposed to be a fabulous surgeon in CA.  She wanted to save the difference in the cost for her up coming PS. I sent her a PM and I hope she answers it, regarding whether she believes her acid problems are the fault of Dr. Aceves.

I know other people who have had horrible acid issues since becoming sleeved. I am glad I had mine checked when I went back to Mexicali for my face lift. Dr. Campos did a scope and said it looked perfect after 2 years.

I would love to comment on everyone's posts. I go out every tues night with my friends, so it's now after 3 am.  I am glad to hear from those of you who haven't posted in awhile. Hopefully, tomorrow, I will have some time to bring up 2 windows so I can look at all the posts to respond to everyone.

I gained around 5 lbs on my vacation, and I don't seem to have the willpower to fast or do anything to take it off. It scares me. I did make it to the gym today, so I think my dedication to staying at goal will come back after I get rid of some carb cravings. I hope so anyway!

Have a great Wed. everyone! I love our group!

Well, finally managed to get in a good solid fast day yesterday after a couple weeks or so off track. I'm within 2 pounds of high bounce so all is good. Having gotten the "sugar" fix somewhat under control Im feeling better about myself. Ha!

Whoever said sleep is restorative is a crock! LOL. I was extremely tired after going back to work after being off for about 9 days. Full day of dealing with STUFF. went to rest lying on my bed watching a little tv and went sound to sleep at 6:45!!!!!! Didn't get up til 6:20 am! I still feel tired! LOL.

Have a good day, my Sisters!!!!

Defo no local support group. Need you all! Sitting in airport lounge feeling alone.