Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone from the Hudson Valley Area in NY? If so' date=' who did your surgery?[/quote']

I am from north of Albany case to Schenectady ny. I am getting sleeved on the 15 at Ellis hospital with Dr. Ingram

Anyone from the Hudson Valley Area in NY? If so' date=' who did your surgery?[/quote']

I am from the Hudson Valley. Dr Weiss from Tri-State Bariatrics in Middletown did my surgery. He is a great surgeon love all the staff. The only thing is all the Drs in the practice are very stiff. ( no personality or bed side manner) but great surgeons. I had surgery 11 weeks ago and have already lost 52lbs since surgery.

I am from the Hudson Valley. Dr Weiss from Tri-State Bariatrics in Middletown did my surgery. He is a great surgeon love all the staff. The only thing is all the Drs in the practice are very stiff. ( no personality or bed side manner) but great surgeons. I had surgery 11 weeks ago and have already lost 52lbs since surgery.

That's awesome! I can't even imagine yet what the wight loss will feel like! I have my surgery on minds

T. Just had my pre-op today. So far everyone at the center has been really nice, my surgeon is great! How are you feeling 11 weeks out?

I have been seen in Crystal Run Healthcare. Dr Judd. I can't seem to locate anyone who had surgery by him.

That's awesome! I can't even imagine yet what the wight loss will feel like! I have my surgery on minds

T. Just had my pre-op today. So far everyone at the center has been really nice' date=' my surgeon is great! How are you feeling 11 weeks out?[/quote']

I feel awesome. I had no problems at all. No complications. No pain meds when I left hospital. I was up and about 3 days after surgery. Just got really tired I was asleep by 8pm the first couple of weeks. It's amazing how great I feel. I'm very blessed that it was very easy for me. I have read on here a lot of people had lots of complications and I feel bad posting that I had none. Good luck to you. I hope your recovery is as easy as mine was. R u also seeing the drs in Middletown?

Anthoula did they make you do a pre-op?

Yes I did pre-op. but unfortunately I had multiple ankle surgeries and didn't lose any do to the fact I was bed written for months due to the ankle surgeries.

I feel awesome. I had no problems at all. No complications. No pain meds when I left hospital. I was up and about 3 days after surgery. Just got really tired I was asleep by 8pm the first couple of weeks. It's amazing how great I feel. I'm very blessed that it was very easy for me. I have read on here a lot of people had lots of complications and I feel bad posting that I had none. Good luck to you. I hope your recovery is as easy as mine was. R u also seeing the drs in Middletown?

I am seeing the docs at Crystal Run Healthcare in Middletown but thinking of switching. I just cannot find info on Dr Judd. I wanted to know what his success rate is.

I am seeing the docs at Crystal Run Healthcare in Middletown but thinking of switching. I just cannot find info on Dr Judd. I wanted to know what his success rate is.

I never heard of Dr Judd. TrinState Bariatrics is pretty big. They also have an office in rockland county

I also went with dr Weiss at tristate and love them!n was sleeved in sept and down 110lbs. The staff is great the surgeons amazing, had problems back in April with my gallbladder and within a week he took it out.

I used Dr Roslin in Mt Kisco. Great Dr and great experience so far.

I hope I recover as well as you! Sounds like you have had a great experience with this surgery! My doctor is located in Schenectady NY. I am going through Ellis Bariatrics and my doctor is Dr. Ingram. She's really nice

I am from Mt. Kisco, NY and having my surgery done at Westchester Medical Center by Surgical Intensivist group phyician Dr. Kaul

http://www.nygetfit.com/about/

I am still getting my clearance appointments out of the way and waiting for insurance approval and a surgery date.

I am from Mt. Kisco' date=' NY and having my surgery done at Westchester Medical Center by Surgical Intensivist group phyician Dr. Kaul

http://www.nygetfit.com/about/

I am still getting my clearance appointments out of the way and waiting for insurance approval and a surgery date.

Good luck! Nice to know someone else from Kisco!!