Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Will i loose my big girls?

Well to give you some good news... I went from a 44dd or so and now im a 40ddd. They are still nice and lively

I've lost 80lbs and still going down, my boobs were always large but they are now very deflated :( boob lift to follow... And a TT ...

Sent from my iPad using VST

I have always had large breasts, and when I was 20 I had a breast reduction from HHH cups to DD. When I had my surgery, I was a 44DD. 100 pounds later I am now a 34DD. So, no change in cup size here.

I was a 38DDD when I got the lap band I lost 100 pounds and needed a lift and breast implants due to them just not sitting as high as they use to and being deflated. After the procedure I was a 36 D. Due to complications with my band I was sleeved June 28th 2013 since surgery I have lost 12 pounds and once again it's time to buy a new bra or 2.

I went from a 50C to a 40C. Personally, I think my boobs look bigger now than before surgery, because I don't have the big gut sticking out further than the boobs. ;) (And it helps to wear GOOD bras.)

Edited to add: Well, I guess it was mostly back fat that I lost since the band went down. (And the bras definitely DO make them appear to be up where they should be.) LOL

Not that I have been as blessed as you ladies, but i still want to share. I was a 38C prior to surgery and 103 down and 8 months later im a 34B.....uuuggghh!! Im so pissed cauae some B cups are a little rommy....

40 DD to 34 DDD. Occasional mid back pain at the end of a long day for the past few years. Had to pay VSG out of pocket, hoping they will pay for a lift with reduction!

I think this would be a great thread for pictures.

I lost 130lbs and I lost my 38H and went down to a 34DD. They looked like flat pancakes with nipples. But they were mostly skin. I has surgery last month. Dr Victor Gutierrez in Tijuana, Mexico removed all of that skin an lifted my girls up to a perky 32C cup.

I was a 38DD before band and now sleeve. I am down 65 pounds and now a 34 C.