Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Protein Bars?

Does anyone eat Protein Bars and if so what are your favorites? Does anyone do Luna bars?

Luna bars taste yummy but a bit carby and low in Protein for my needs. I'm a huge fan of Quest protein bars. Most varieties of the quest have around four to six net carbs (carbs-fiber) 18 grams of Fiber and 20 grams of protein. Calories range from 160-200 depending on flavor and they're delicious... Coconut cashew is my favorite flavor.

You can't beat Quest bars.

I've tried the Quest bars, and they are just okay, better if you microwave them for a few seconds first. I'm working through some Pure Protein bars right now. They are pretty good and I really prefer them over the quest. I only eat bars occasionally if I am on the run and don't have time to get a meal. Maybe once or twice a week.

Thanks all! Can you get the Quest ones anywhere?

I've bought them at GNC, Supper supplements and ordered them straight from there website.

3 months out and haven't ate them yet. I will get some for an emergency meal when I startvworking I'm sure!

I like Pure Protein bars you can get them in Target, Walmart, most supermarkets and even in 7-11.

Yikes Quest are twice as expensive as Luna bars.

I ordered Quest bars and can't stand them! I tried 2 flavored but can't get over the taffy like texture of them. Now I'm stuck with lots of extras lol. I haven't been lucky finding the right balance between Protein and taste :/

I ordered Quest bars and can't stand them! I tried 2 flavored but can't get over the taffy like texture of them. Now I'm stuck with lots of extras lol. I haven't been lucky finding the right balance between Protein and taste :/

Try microwaving them for about 10 seconds. The chocolate ones are really good that way as are the apple pie it softens them up quite a bit. Right out of the wrapper, not so much.

I love the Quest bars but you definitely have to microwave them or you can not chew them at all, in the summer I throw one on the dash of my car and they will soften up just right.

Sent from Gaye's iPad Mini using VST

I love the Quest bars but you definitely have to microwave them or you can not chew them at all' date=' in the summer I throw one on the dash of my car and they will soften up just right.

Sent from Gaye's iPad Mini using VST[/quote']

Ha good advise. I bought a box to try out. :-)