Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey Diva,, Unfortunately I have had this said to me as well...I react the same exact way...however, depending on my mindset there may be some "choice" words thrown in there too. One time I actually had a FAT guy say something like that to me and I couldn't believe it! lol...You are hot no matter what and will only get hotter as your weight goes down and confidence goes up...look out world for Sassy and Diva!!!! :P

Hey Diva' date=', Unfortunately I have had this said to me as well...I react the same exact way...however, depending on my mindset there may be some "choice" words thrown in there too. One time I actually had a FAT guy say something like that to me and I couldn't believe it! lol...You are hot no matter what and will only get hotter as your weight goes down and confidence goes up...look out world for Sassy and Diva!!!! :P[/quote']

What is wrong with some guys?!?!?! Ugh. Yes girl sleeved and fierce! Sexy and we know it! Lol

Thanks for setting the bar higher for all girls. Never take less then......

Wow good on you!!!! Well done it takes a lot of guts to say that to someone and you did the right thing. Saying you're hot for a fat girl is NOT a compliment!!! I can't believe your friend would think it is!!

Goodness. How completely rude and disrespectful. If he is this insensitive upon your first meeting, I imagine he would be completely insensitive and self-centered in all other aspects as well. Definitely one to walk away from.

Sent from my iPad using VST

The guy was a jerk and your friend was wrong too. How would she like it if someone told her she had a hot body but an ugly face!

My response would probably have been something along the lines of, "Wow, thanks--and you're really cute for a total jackass." I'm so glad you set him straight, and your friend needs a thwap on the forehead, too.

Hopefully he learned something from the experience!

Wow! What a jackass! You are beautiful, don't forget it. I had a friends brother, who was really cute, tell me in high school that if I lost weight, he would date me and said I had lots of potential. After crying for hours after he said that, I realized he was the one missing out, and decided I wasn't going to let it upset me anymore. I still to this day, have not told my friend whose brother it was.

The guy was a jerk and your friend was wrong too. How would she like it if someone told her she had a hot body but an ugly face!

Going to bring this to her attention when I see her thanks=)

I love that we are all strong people and agree that you did the right thing. I would have done the same thing but only added a comment that he had forgot to look in the mirror. He was ugly from the outside in. More power to you beautiful people.

My response would probably have been something along the lines of' date=' "Wow, thanks--and you're really cute for a total jackass." I'm so glad you set him straight, and your friend needs a thwap on the forehead, too.

Hopefully he learned something from the experience![/quote']

Good one. Wish I would have thought of it at the time. But was so p.o. I could only say what came to me at the moment. I really wanted to knock his lights out!

Depends' date=' you going to be happy hanging with a guy that is in your friend's eyes is cute but who obviously is dumb, thinks it's ok to ask strangers for their numbers while telling them he thinks they're fat, and who is obviously a complete d-bag. No chance he hasn't done and said this to girls many times but like you said he is cute. I don't think you really need to ask yourself if your thoughts are wrong.[/quote']

Well said, I agree !!

You were wrong, for not slapping him before responding to his rude comments. What a nerve he has.

He could've just said your "hawt" and left it at that. Being hot takes everything that one sees and knows about that person to come to that conclusion. There was no need for another adjective.......he's an idiot!