Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

you guys are awesome! I was feeling so overwhelmed and anxious but this helps a lot' date=' knowing Im not the only one takes so much pressure off me. Its fear of the unknown, it was driving me nuts! I wish you all the best of luck! I hope we all have great success! :) [/quote']

You will do just fine....we are 1 day away from a life change. Im being sleeved the same day

My stomach has been in a knot all day since yesterday. Its not my first time having major surgery but I always get nervous before. Think how great you are gonna feel when you step on the scale and see the pounds dropping. :-)

Best of luck and God bless you and all of us in this journey

thank you honey! Im a nervous wreck today! Best of luck to you too!!!! we are gonna do great :)

thank you honey! Im a nervous wreck today! Best of luck to you too!!!! we are gonna do great :)

Ms Emily u will do good don't worry. Keep us updated how it went. God bless :)

Thank you so much!

Hang in there! You can do this!

Im having the sleeve done in 2 weeks (6-25) I am having some anxiety' date=' is this normal? I know this is the right thing for me but none the less Im scared to death. help :([/quote']

Hope UR doing well!

Hey all!!! My only post op issue is gas in my chest...... Once I get over that, I'm great!!!

Oh wow, this is just what I needed to hear. I already postponed my date once due to feeling like I wasn't ready, and my new date is TWO days from now. :o I'm getting my will, advance directive, and medical power of attorney all notarized tomorrow and it's so super real now. I have these nagging fears about pain, ability to move around the first few days after surgery, and failing to lose/keep the weight off, and I keep having these really uncharacteristic crying jags like ALL the time. (I'm pretty stoic usually, so it's rather disconcerting.)

It's just really really nice to hear others saying the exact same things I'm thinking. Makes me feel less alone.

My husband started tearing up when I had him sign my advance directive. That hit home for me and I started crying too. It is a roller coaster of emotions for me too. Mine is 4 days from now....

My husband started tearing up when I had him sign my advance directive. That hit home for me and I started crying too. It is a roller coaster of emotions for me too. Mine is 4 days from now....

When I got my package I broke down. I wasn't able to have anyone sign mine because so much happen with my mom being admitted into the hospital, but my lil bro knew my wishes and where to find where everything was written down

My surgery is July 1 and it's good to see that I am not the only one feeling nervous! I guess being on this pre-op diet is making me wonder if this will really be worth it. Everyone I know who has had bariatric surgery say they have no regrets, so I just try to keep that in mind. My husband is retired and my son is in middle school so I hope I don't have any complications and recover quickly. Thanks everyone for sharing :)

Oh wow' date=' this is just what I needed to hear. I already postponed my date once due to feeling like I wasn't ready, and my new date is TWO days from now. :o I'm getting my will, advance directive, and medical power of attorney all notarized tomorrow and it's so super real now. I have these nagging fears about pain, ability to move around the first few days after surgery, and failing to lose/keep the weight off, and I keep having these really uncharacteristic crying jags like ALL the time. (I'm pretty stoic usually, so it's rather disconcerting.)

It's just really really nice to hear others saying the exact same things I'm thinking. Makes me feel less alone.[/quote']

I have not think about any of that because i am trying to stay positive but thats a great idea leave a will and a power of attorney

Please b positive. Don't cry because u will have so much anxiety the day of the surgery and u need to b relax. Think about all the positive things u will gain and have faith everything will b good :)

My surgery is July 1 and it's good to see that I am not the only one feeling nervous! I guess being on this pre-op diet is making me wonder if this will really be worth it. Everyone I know who has had bariatric surgery say they have no regrets' date=' so I just try to keep that in mind. My husband is retired and my son is in middle school so I hope I don't have any complications and recover quickly. Thanks everyone for sharing :)[/quote']

I will b ok. Just pray and u will see everything will b fine :)