Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

looks good where do you get them from?

I make wraps for lunch all the time... I think you could do better making it yourself! Here's my go-to wrap:

Kretschmar low sodum turkey - 2oz = 60 cal, 13g Protein

Sabra Tuscan Herb hummus - 1/2 tbsp = 35 cal, 1g Protein (2.5 carbs)

Flatout Flat bread Light - Italian Seasoned - 1/2 slice = 45 cal, 4.5g protein (8 carbs)

and then I pile on spinach, which adds maybe 2 calories.

Total: 142 calories, 18.5g protein, 10.5 carbs. And the spinach takes a while for me to digest, so it keeps me full for a long while!

I'm all for convenience, so this isn't a bad choice, but I definitely prefer to make things myself to save on sodium.

don't like hummus so I will try light mayo.. but it sounds good.. thanks for sharing!

have you tried the flavored hummus? I'm not a fan of the plain or pine nut - but I love the roasted red pepper and the italian herb. They also have an olive one that my friend raves about, but I'm not an olive fan, so I haven't tried it.

Another good alternative is avocado. Just smush it up and spread it on the flat bread!

like I said, I love wraps... and the flatout flat bread is really tasty - they have a "plain' version also that I make "grilled cheese" with for Tomato Soup. It's more like a quesadilla, but whatever you call it, IT'S TASTY! :)

I'm going to try to find the flat bread and try

Ha, I just bought one yesterday...going to bring it to work! I love the convenience!

Gonna get me some tomorrow!!! I'm doing low carb diet day 7 and hardly eating cuz nothing sounds good. But energy super low. Basically drinking Protein drinks and shakes. Would love this!!! Thanks for the tip!