Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

May sleevers results so far!

Sleeved may 28th down 24lbs' date=' just now coming off a 2 wk stall

Sw 246

Cw 222[/quote']

I was also sleeved May 28, pre-op weight: 244, sw 240, cw 215. It seems to slow down then a few days later, I will have dropped a couple pounds. I try not to get frustrated at the slow down, and count it as a blessing that my skin is having time to catch up to my weight loss! And over all, 29lbs in just over 4 weeks is pretty AMAZING!!! Great work!

May 9

Lost 10 pounds pre op and since day of surgery down 22 pounds. Weight fluxuates and is so frustrating. Slow loser for almost 2 months.

May 9

Lost 10 pounds pre op and since day of surgery down 22 pounds. Weight fluxuates and is so frustrating. Slow loser for almost 2 months.

I'm losing slow too...but I'm not gaining so that's the plus side. I was sleeved on may 15th. I have lost exactly 25 pounds since surgery day. I think I got out of ketosis last weekend because I got a little off of my good eating habits while on vacation. But I'm back at it and ready to lose.

I'm hoping I don't lose much hair since I'm not really having rapid weight loss.

HW: 324

SW: 285

CW: 253

TOTAL LOSS: 71

LOSS SINCE SURGERY: 32

Really you have lost more then moi and you had your surgery after. ugh...I had to buy some pants so thats good. surgery weight was 285 and now 261 this morning. Just figured eating so little would make it come off. Just one of those days I guess. Good job girl!!

I got double pneumonia 2 weeks post op and was hospitalized for a week. I lost a lot of weight that week and the week after. I haven't stalled yet but I know it's coming. I started at 280 and am at 245.

Sleeved May 10th. Lost 33 including pre-op. Had low BMI, so my Dr. said my weight loss will be slow. But I'm Very Happy!

I had my 2 month post op appt yesterday, down 33(?) pounds according to them. My story though, I'm down 74 pounds since I started this path 7 months ago. :

HW 304

SW 266

CW 230! Down to size 16 pants and XL shirts

Sleeved on may 20th starting wight was 252 before surgery 218 now188 but haven't lost any thing since two weeks don't if I am eating wrong walking and going to the gym at least 3 days a week and haven't to hard time stoping at the full point.

I can't seem to eat enough. Only 3 bites at a time, then, soooo full I want to puke.....I'm scared....

I'm on the same boat... I'm 4 weeks out and I cant eat much... Couple of bites and I'm all pukey

I'm on the same boat... I'm 4 weeks out and I cant eat much... Couple of bites and I'm all pukey

I was sleeved May 7th and I can't eat enough either. I don't feel pukey but have this horrible gas pain in my shoulder every time I eat or drink.

SW 217

CW 180

37 lbs down!

Sleeved 5/31. Down 30 pounds in 5 weeks. Yay!

Sleeved 5/29. Total loss 36 pounds (24 since surgery, 12 pre-op). Remained same for two weeks. I know I didn't gain it all overnight, and it won't come off overnight. Just a little sad though because I liked how the losses were feeling. Still following plan, exercising, and increasing Protein and Water. Yay me!!! Best wishes to my fellow sleevers for a great weekend and week next week!