Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Only if his dink it about 16 inches. His isn't.

Haha thanks!

So I'm day 2 of my pre op and I got my period 3 days before sirgery...I tried to clean up and all bim doing iis dropping blood like crazy and blood clots..should I be worried

My surgery was all lapascopic but talk with your doctor. Good luck with the surgery!!! You should do well!

Ask your GYN about ablation procedure. Fixed my heavy periods. I don't have them anymore. Should hit the big M before they come back. As long as you are done birthin babies and you have heavy periods' date=' your doc will probalby do it.

Best thing I did in my 40's.

Sleeve is best thing I have done thus far in my 50's![/quote']

This is what my gyno wants me to do. The only reason I take bc pills is to help with my heavy periods. Too bad I can't have both surgeries done at the same time.

I had an ablation ... it's awesome and did not hurt. It doesn't work on everyone though. You should at least have light periods if not zero periods. I did end up with light spotting for about six weeks from christmas to mid-feb. But it had been a year of nothing prior and nothing since so far. I was told to expect menstrual changes for the better now so hopefully it will just stay away!

You are never to young to tie your tubes unless you are 15? I am a labor and delivery RN. As long as you sign the paperwork 3o days before the procedure you should be ok. If you feel like you are done and I mean done have them tied. If you feel like?? Well..... Then get an IUD. But the idea now a days is that you can be to you g especially if you already have over3 kids and you are under 25

You are never to young to tie your tubes unless you are 15? I am a labor and delivery RN. As long as you sign the paperwork 3o days before the procedure you should be ok. If you feel like you are done and I mean done have them tied. If you feel like?? Well..... Then get an IUD. But the idea now a days is that you can be to you g especially if you already have over3 kids and you are under 25

Lol, I mean personally I feel I'm too young to make a permanent decision. I'm 23 with 2 kids. My husband is 28 and We feel that we are done having kids, but during my last csection I was given the option and just didn't want to do it.

Ok' date=' totally a tmi question, so you don't have to answer lol, but does your significant other feel it?[/quote']

No not at all...they say at first they may be able to feel the strings but mine were cut short..but if yours does feel it they soften up over time.

It is so easy. The whole procedure takes less than 5 minutes. They basically burn via several ways your uterine lining. You will have cramps that night. They will give you meds for it and the next day you will feel fine.

I was having periods that lasted 8-9 days. Have a week or so off and then start over again.

It has made such a positive impact in my life. Not only are the cramps mostly gone, they used to double me over. Most of the PMS symptoms are gone too.

I had the same problem with cramping. Now, with the Mirena, my cramping is gone. It is hormone releasing so my PMS is completely regulated (you'd have to ask my husband if it is gone, but I assure you he is too intelligent to say anything but yes) and my bleeding is minimal. If I have a period, it's one wipe of a very light pink and it's gone.

I love love love my Mirena. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Ask your GYN about ablation procedure. Fixed my heavy periods. I don't have them anymore. Should hit the big M before they come back. As long as you are done birthin babies and you have heavy periods, your doc will probalby do it.

Best thing I did in my 40's.

Sleeve is best thing I have done thus far in my 50's!

I had an endometrial ablasion last year and am so glad my GYN suggested it. I had super heavy periods - just miserable for 2-3 days. Now, they are nothing but a thing and some people don't even have then after the procedure. I didn't think it hurt at all and I was back to my normal activity within a day. If you are done with child bearing and suffer from heavy periods, it's the way to go!

I am 6 days out and I just started,,,,, 10 days early, should I be worried about this, has it happened to anyone else? I did have some complications with my surgery, thanks for the help

I am 6 days out and I just started' date=',,,, 10 days early, should I be worried about this, has it happened to anyone else? I did have some complications with my surgery, thanks for the help[/quote']

Its because of the weightloss its normal

I love mirana ...I had the ring before but it's just so nice to not worry about replacing anything. No my husband can not feel it it pretty far up there and the strings are short,

Sent from my iPhone using VST

I loved the Mirena because my periods stopped but after 5 weeks post op I got my period after going almost 3 years without :( Hate it. Was starting to think it fell out until I read this.

I had the thermal ablation 4 years ago and the sleeve 2 years ago. No period since and down 102 lbs. Best decisions I have ever made!!