Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

SC Southern Sleevers?

Glad to hear that summer, I started my liquid diet today 4week of liquids I did good today thank God. How much weight have u lost so far?

Is that your pre op diet? Full liquids?

I also have to share how awesome it is to ALREADY be feeling better and having more energy. I can't believe it! And I'm just a month out! I haven't been able to do all this in a very long time. I spent 2 long, full days at a convention, even wearing heels and all dressed up. And today I'm in a car driving/riding to NY! I'm not feeling crippled!

Yes my pre op diet. I can have 5optifast shakes and a meal. Which is very little. That is so awsome your doing so great. Im sooooo happy for u. Go girlie:)

Bless fun2 what was ur starting weight? Im so happy for u

I started at 238.

Chanvita - I started my pre-op diet this morning....really worried about how this is going to go. I get a Protein Shake for Breakfast, a Protein shake for lunch, a sensible dinner and a Protein Bar for snack whenever (I can substitute fruit for this) - which I will do since they are lower in calories and I get more! I'm going to have to go pick up some pre-made shakes today - I was late for work this morning from trying to make my shake this a.m.!!! How's it going for you?

Summerjjjj - that's fantastic! You seem to be doing so well so fast! Any words of wisdom for me and Chanvita since we are quickly approaching our surgery dates?

(Beachbum) Hello im doing much better today I wasnt even hungry at all by lunch time. I was full off of shakes which r nasty. 5shakes and small dinner. We can do it keep telling myself it will be worth it in the long run.

Which shakes are you drinking? I actually like the one's that I've been drinking but I only get 2. 5 shakes is alot - I don't know if I could do that! It's 3 more weeks today for me! I can't wait!

Chanvita! That's great. I went for my last NUT appt on Monday and I have lost 30 lbs since April - I hope I'm able to lose some more with this pre-op diet. But you are doing fantastic. Keep up the good work!

Beachbum2017 and Chanvita, for now make sure you are following the rules! Right food choices, waiting to drink around meals, etc... These have to be permanent actions so if not already, start! Post op- go slow when you finally get liquids. You may feel perfectly normal. Just keep going slow. You'll all do just fine. Just let them put you to sleep. Once surgery is done, there's no going back. Which will be a relief!

Hi! I live in Columbia and am having my surgery August 5th, in Mexico with Dr. Aceves. I am excited to find some SC sleevers here.

Welcome Serenity1959! Glad to have you aboard!

Summerjjjj - Thanks so much for your words of wisdom to get us aimed in the right direction. It sounds silly but I think that the thing that I'm going to have the biggest problem with is stopping drinking 30 minutes before eating especially during the week. I'm trying to do these things now - have almost completely done away with a severe diet soda addiction - just have about 1 cup in the morning now to get me going (I don't drink coffee) but at work - I never really know when I'm going to get a chance to do my lunch so it's hard to know exactly when to stop drinking. I'm working on it though!!

Hi! I live in Columbia and am having my surgery August 5th' date=' in Mexico with Dr. Aceves. I am excited to find some SC sleevers here.[/quote']

Welcome!!!! Glad to have you! I am post-op (May 15) so here for you as I continue the journey! Blessings!!!