Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any Chicago sleevers

I'm 4/21 so we will be together. My pre op diet is only a week though. Have u stocked up on your Protein Drinks yet?

Had surgery tuesday should be going home today. Did great on the pain pump and starting to adjust to the vicodin. No appetitie forced myself to eat an ounce of Jello and some apple juice walking helps they told me they would furnish my klonopin which they havent so have a killer headache plus diahrea i know tmi. Probably have popsicle and ice tea for Breakfast. Really ready to go home. All in all not near as bad as i thouhgt it would be.

Well it looks like my day will be April 22nd. I'm so scared and excited! I will be starting my pre-op liquid diet in the 8th. I hope this all goes smoothly.

Diane1 mine is 4/21! We will start our journey together!

It's so exciting! I'm feeling really bad that I will be in the hospital for my son's 17th Birthday. I've got to figure out a way to feel better about it.

Aww! Yes you will have to do something special for him!

Hi...got my sleeve at Loyola in December 2013. Doing well.

Hi Everyone. We are planning a meet up April 5th in Lansing,IL. I'm sending an invitation out to anyone that is interested in joining us. We will have sleevers preparing for surgery as well as individual that have been sleeved and would like to share their journey.

Please send me a message if you are interested. I will send you the details.

Hi everyone new to the site. I am having my surgery @ Uic with dr. Eli. After waiting months I am finally approved. My next dr appointment to get the surgery date is in April 30/ can't wait!

Awesome MzDiva. Check out the site. There is a lot of great info and support. We are actually planning a meetup for next week. Send me a message if you are interested in meeting others on your same journey.

Thankyou i would have loved to join you guys but I will be out of town on that date. Please remember me for your next outing.

MzDiva3 please send me a message so I can keep on distribution for our next meet up

Hello everyone I wanted to know if there are still any meetings in the Chicago area?

Great to hear and read the pre and post op discussions. I am set to have my surgery at Good Shepherd Hospital in Barrington. Nervous but excited. Had a bad experience with the North Shore Physician group but now back on track. Please continue to share your stories and they ease the anxiety. Excited about June 25