Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm drinking! I'm drinking! I'm drinking!

You will know. I woke up feeling magical. Like a fairy all covered in ketosis breath smelling glitter.

Congrats.... I love your sense of humor! For the bad breath, I sucked on some tic tac's did the trick for me..... I could hardly stand the smell of my own breath...oh how I remember those days lol!

You are hilarious! Made me LOL :-) by the way, are you drinking yet???? :-)

:-)

Gotta say Day 4 is waaaaaaaaaayy better than Day 2!!

5 oz of liquid plus a Jello in a couple hours without the twinge after each swallow.

Moving around better.

Still not up for a 5K but ....can see the light at the end of the tunnel:)

5 oz of liquid plus a Jello in a couple hours without the twinge after each swallow.

Moving around better.

Yay you!

Oh' date=' there will be no butt trumpets here unless I am sitting on the pot. How in the world could I be (TMI) making this weird sludge if I have nothing in my system? It's disgusting and I am so afraid that I am going to shart. Butt trumpets are for potties only for now.[/quote']

Lipstick lady you are too funny about it. Happen to me but I was drinking the wrong shakes

Allah hu Akbar

I'm drinking! I'm drinking! I'm drinking! And it's not getting stuck!! WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!! I am not burping it right back up!! It's not causing tummy heaves or mouth sweats. I'm drinking!!!!

So' date=' should I Water down my gatorade?I like it better than Crystal light, I've had less than 50 calories in 3.5 days and for today, I think I need to take what I can get. I don't mind it watered down but I do think I need the electrolytes Crystal Light won't provide.

Did I tell you that I am finally drinking???[/quote']

Awesome....I am so happy for you. How long since your surgery. I am having the same problem, I can't wait to stop belching all the time. As for the Powerade/Gatorade, I have no advice. My doctor amd nutrition do not reccommend them. I drink Water, as long as the flavor is 5 calories or less I mix it in my water. Gladiator smoothies from smoothie King are a good source of Protein not to mention they taste good and go down with no problem.

I am post op three days. Right now I am "enjoying" a lovely cup of chicken broth from a Trader Joe packet. Yum?

I've had almost 30 oz of liquid, non calorie, and half a Protein shake. I am so full I can barely see straight and I burp with every sip to get it to go down. How bizarre. I feel like a toilet with a big flapper that moves just a enough to let a little go down at once. (My real thought on this is much more graphic, but I will spare you. You're welcome.)

Moving around better.

So happy for you!!! So are you getting in enough liquids? ;) love your updates sister!

I'm drinking! I'm drinking! I'm drinking! And it's not getting stuck!! WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!! I am not burping it right back up!! It's not causing tummy heaves or mouth sweats. I'm drinking!!!!

So' date=' should I Water down my gatorade?I like it better than Crystal light, I've had less than 50 calories in 3.5 days and for today, I think I need to take what I can get. I don't mind it watered down but I do think I need the electrolytes Crystal Light won't provide.

Did I tell you that I am finally drinking???[/quote']

Me too!!!! I can finally drink without the horrible pain, I had the first 4 days. YEAH, happy for you!!!! One week for me!!!!

The broth will feel so good and you really need the salt. I'm still having at least one cup of it a day. I put habanero sauce in mine. :D I don't know if you are quite ready for that though. Spicy sharts might not be what the doctor ordered.

Oh and Johnlatte thinks the word broth should be banned!

Oh' date=' there will be no butt trumpets here unless I am sitting on the pot. How in the world could I be (TMI) making this weird sludge if I have nothing in my system? It's disgusting and I am so afraid that I am going to shart. Butt trumpets are for potties only for now.[/quote']

Be afraid.. Be very afraid! First and the last time that happens! Luckily I laughed the entire time in the shower! I'm officially 1 week post op.. Finally I'm feeling like myself again.. Except for Protein shakes, they make me gag. Blaaah

One week post-op here too. Feeling great physically but mentally very crabby. Wanting food, I know it is head hunger but so tired of Protein Shakes and blended cottage cheese and yogurt. I wish it wasn't raining so I could go for a walk and get my mind on something else.

I also don't know if it's good to read all the weight loss numbers feeling frustrated with my couple of pounds when others are losing so much.