Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

You look awesome!!!!

Sleeved nov 7 @ 312 lbs

Today 234 lbs

78 lbs down

Wow, so proud of our group! Great job and thank you for sharing.

Wow you all look AMAZING. I was sleeved on the 6th November and down 93lbs. 15lbs to goal. I still look in the mirror and see the same person but I think that's because I never realised how big how I was. I have had two people recently who do not recognise me. Makes me sad! My pics are attached - the after pic is from 6 weeks ago, so not super recent. keep up the good work everyone :)

post-44285-13813665700961_thumb.jpg

post-44285-13813665701628_thumb.jpg

Sleeved Nov. 12/12, start weight 330(Oct. 30), surgery weight 311(Nov. 12) current weight 203. feeling fantastic and healthy for the first time in years. Looking forward to being a healthy Grandma for my first grandbaby arriving in July. I found out about him the day after getting home from surgery and it seemed like a sign that I had made the right decision about my WLS. I don't think I could have enjoyed him as much as the new healthier me is going too:)

Hi my November sleevers!

I'm down 99lbs (almost to the 100 mark ahh so close lol) down from a size 26/28 to a 18/20

Highest weight was 379

Today I'm 280

Feel great! Got a little while to go but Im so happy with where I am!

post-30906-13813665783375_thumb.jpg

Hello everyone and congratulations on your success! I was sleeved November 3rd and am down 76 pounds! I just started working out this week with my collection of Jillian Michaels DVDs and I feel great! It's amazing how being smaller makes exercise much easier! Not saying it's easy by any means but I am able to get through a whole workout without stopping.

Today, everyone I came in contact with said something about my weight loss. It's really paying off!

Hi my November sleevers!

I'm down 99lbs (almost to the 100 mark ahh so close lol) down from a size 26/28 to a 18/20

Highest weight was 379

Today I'm 280

Feel great! Got a little while to go but Im so happy with where I am!

Congrats! I'm at 99 too. Oh scale... please move! I'm going to have a party when it gets there. heh.

Today, everyone I came in contact with said something about my weight loss. It's really paying off!

I had a lot of people mention it this week, more than ever before. Huh.

Congrats to you! Jillian Michaels, yeah? I'm jogging with my husband, but I always thought her workouts would be too tough. How do you like them?

My scale day of surgery11/07/13 said 218 and today it says 156 :)

I am 5'2.5"

I like the Jillian Michaels workouts because she does circuit training and you work out two big muscles at a time. Example, squats with bicep curls. Her ripped in 30 is 3 minutes of strength training, two min cardio, and one min abs for 3 circuits. It's really hard at first but you get strong quick.

I'm a little depressed now. Everyone is doing so much better than me. I was sleeved in 11/13/12. Started at 307. Was 287 on surgery day and I'm now 230. I wonder what I'm doing wrong.

How many calories is everyone doing now? What about carbs and fat grams?? Don't get me wrong, I am so happy with my progress. It's way more than what I could have done on my own!!

Congrats everyone on being so successful!!

My scale day of surgery11/07/13 said 218 and today it says 156 :)

I am 5'2.5"

Nice job!

I'm a little depressed now. Everyone is doing so much better than me. I was sleeved in 11/13/12. Started at 307. Was 287 on surgery day and I'm now 230. I wonder what I'm doing wrong.

How many calories is everyone doing now? What about carbs and fat grams?? Don't get me wrong, I am so happy with my progress. It's way more than what I could have done on my own!!

Congrats everyone on being so successful!!

You're doing great!

Everyone looses weight differently. We have really similar stats. I don't know my calories or carbs or fats... I keep track of my food by weighing it.

How many calories is everyone doing now? What about carbs and fat grams?? Don't get me wrong' date=' I am so happy with my progress. It's way more than what I could have done on my own!!

Congrats everyone on being so successful!![/quote']

I am I no way an expert... But I try and keep my carbs at 45 and below.... Fats? I'm not counting,

I want to get 70+ grams of Protein and around 1000 calories.. Little processed food and cut out the Protein bars! They are just like candy to me.