Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

March 2013 Sleevers... What are you eating?

I was sleeved March 21, 2013 ... Down 40 lbs and feelin great! Have had a few minor headaches but crazy energy, down from a 20 clothing to a 14... What are you eating??

Breakfast: oatmeal with splenda, 6 bites with Vitamins

Snack: Protein shakes

Lunch: cottage cheese and grilled chicken

Sometimes a few bites of a Chipolte Protein bowl, then the rest for dinner

Dinner: either small crab cakes, grilled chicken, salmon or shrimp with cottage cheese or soft veggies

Snack: Protein shake

Water: 64-70 oz daily

Anyone else??

I am down 41.6lbs sleeved 3/12/13, I have Protein Shake for Breakfast, and lunch and dinner varies I usually eat what I make for family just very little of it.

Anyone had any issues?? The only thing I have had is a bit of (gross) slime when I have a bite or two too many and mild heartburn but otherwise I feel amazing!!!

No issues, been great after healing.

Anyone had any issues?? The only thing I have had is a bit of (gross) slime when I have a bite or two too many and mild heartburn but otherwise I feel amazing!!!

I experience the same thing, also!

My food varies because I seem to get bored easily but my greatest treat is a nice green salad with either ham or turkey and low fat cheese loaded with Walden dressing with 0 everything calories, etc). I was sleeved 3/21/13 and am down 26 lbs.

Sleeve march 3rd I haven't had a salad yet or fry food and no sugar trying to get all my Protein. That has been hard had a little acid reflux from time to time but I am still in pain off and on.. I'm having a hard time eating slow that has been the hardest part for me I'm down 32lbs now in a stall for about 2 weeks now..

Sleeved on March 20th, 2013. Still eating only 600-800 calories a day, and most foods still hurt. Soft foods are best still for me. But this too shall pass. I am feeling so much better otherwise.

Sleeved March 18th down 38lbs post-op. Tried cole slaw the other day, didnt sit right with me. Typical day is a scrambled eggs n cottage cheese for Breakfast, greek yogurt for lunch n chicken with veggies for dinner. Snacks in between is either a baby gel cheese or 2 flatbread wheat thins. 600-800 calories daily n 60 grams of Protein. N of course Water :)

Hello! I was sleeved March 6, 2013. Surgery weight was 221 my current weight as of today is 179 total lost of 42 so far, no stalls. I pretty much eat a well balanced diet, for breakfast (protein shake, oatmeal or egg whites w/ almonds) lunch (salad with lean Protein, I still do not eat red meat or pork and dont intend to) Snacks (greek yogurt, string cheese, fresh fruit/fresh veggies, pickles) Lots of Water dinner (protein shake or leftover lunch) I do eat bread and sweets and starch very moderately and only maybe once or twice a week... for the most part it's a clean diet, work out 5 times a week... and seeing great results....

I was sleeved 3/29. Down 34 lbs. went through a 3 week stall which was TOUGH! Just came out of the stall with 4 pounds lost. Oatmeal, Greek yogurt or egg for breakfast, string cheese snack, small piece of baked fish or Protein Shake for lunch, fruit or a little hummus for afternoon snack, and a bite of whatever Protein the family has for dinner. Walking helps a lot!

I was sleeved 4/1. Down 25 pounds. Going though a 4 week stall and still no weight loss.

Greek yogurt or egg for breakfast

tuna or turkey breast for lunch...sometimes a Protein shake

laughing cow cheese and wasa crisp snack

whatever dinner is for family.

Haven't gotten much exercise in except for walking here there, but nothing steady.

Trying to get at least 64oz of fluids daily.

Really hope the weight loss starts up again.

I'm eating the same way good clean diet eat a lot of diabetic recipes... I haven't try salad yet but have try some red meat ground very lean beef and good lean pork I live in Texas we eat a lot of red meat a long with fish and Deer,wild hog,I drink a lot of v8 juice and summer vegs out of my garden...I have try some real sugar foods very little and it's ok...Sleeve march 4th I was at 200lbs and at 165 lbs been on a stall for 3 weeks just when down today about 1.5lbs to day I have up my Water and more Protein 85g a day by eating or drinking it also up my cals ..and lower my carbs..I haven't been to the gym much my right hand now in a brace for 6 weeks I did go for a walk today ....I use myfitnesspal everyday to track my food ....