Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

...it's so strange. I'm 6 weeks out, and I haven't craved anything at all - no steak, pizza, none of my "favorites". I'm not hungry, and have to set my alarm to remind me to eat. :( But popcorn? ? OMG! I think I'll fight Godzilla for a handful of popcorn right about now. This time of year, I'd order my usual holiday Garrett's Popcorn out of Chicago for myself, family, and friends. But if I can't have none, then they can't either! :). Good luck, and thanks to everyone for the info.

OnePhatWhoDat

Best of luck to you..YOU will WIN the Battle... Focus on your Protein for now...... you will be able to enjoy a FEW BITES of popcorn later... FOCUS on WHY you did the surgery (FOR YOU).. you will FIND that you WILL NOT MISS FOOD!..... Keep your mind strong....and remember WHY you did the surgery!.. ALL I have to do is look at a previous photo,,,, and I am back on track!

Keep those goals UP FRONT! and you will succeed!!!

I am HALF the person I used to be

Edited by ImLooznit

post-169008-14378471419901_thumb.jpg post-169008-14378471526511_thumb.jpghey guys. If you're in the New York area August 1st and 2nd there is a 2 day WLS event. The first is a meet and greet the second is a Brooklyn Bridge walk followed by a pot luck picnic. Details are in the flyer. RSVP @ weightlossneetupnyc@gmail.com

P.S. I'm still eating popcorn. And I haven't gained anything back. Lolpost-169008-14378473252708_thumb.jpg

Just wanted to send out and see who and who IS NOT eating popcorn! There are many WORSE things you can eat, and it is not like we are gulping down gallons like we used too..... I still can eat about a half MINI bag and be happy. I have seen SEVERAL have the surgery, and THEN "TRY TO BEAT" the system... Yeah, OK WHY............NOW you have gained most of the weight you lost back, SO WHAT WAS YOUR POINT and WHO REALLY WON?????????

Those of us that were serious STUCK to the plan and we are very HAPPY and healthier today!