Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Wednesday I will be 10 weeks out and I felt like I could eat a house today. I had a yogurt, my Protein Drink, chili, baked lays Cheetos, do I need to go on... YES... Please don't yell at me, Reese's Peanut Butter cups, a sip of sprite, 4 oz chicken breast and some salad and Water. Did my stomach grow back or something. I don't understand. This is by far the WORST day ever for me. Wtf did I do to myself.

You did what many of us do or have done at one time or another. My weight loss have slowed down for the same reason....eating junk food that can just "slide" right through your little tummy allowing you to eat more. If you stick to Proteins then you will not be able to eat as much. I find the evenings the hardest for me. At work, I have no problem, but once I get home, the eating begins.....I know it's time to go back to a therapist but just haven't been motivated enough to do it yet. I am still losing but very slowly. Hope we both get back on track very soon.

Wednesday I will be 10 weeks out and I felt like I could eat a house today. I had a yogurt, my Protein drink, chili, baked lays Cheetos, do I need to go on... YES... Please don't yell at me, Reese's Peanut Butter cups, a sip of sprite, 4 oz chicken breast and some salad and Water. Did my stomach grow back or something. I don't understand. This is by far the WORST day ever for me. Wtf did I do to myself.

Okay, so you got off plan. You know it and now lets get it fixed. At 10 weeks you should be somewhere between 600-800 kcals. Are you tracking what you eat? Are you taking a PPI? Gas and acid can appear as hunger when it really isn't so a PPI helps that. Eating things like chips (cheetos) and candy will not give you the restrictive feeling that you get when you eat your protein first then the rest. So..junk the junk food. Start tracking what you eat. Eat your Proteins first then anything else. Try to east 5-6 small meals a day, about a 1/3 cup of food total (no 4oz chicken breast). Get your mind on eating healthy. Keep the carbs to a minimum, and knock off the soda. You didn't climb up on the operating table and let them cut out your stomach to fall back on the bad eating habits. Keep in mind that just because you had the surgery, it didn't take away the habits that got us all to where were are. You have to focus and stick to the plan. Call your nutritionist first thing an set up a time, come clean with them and have them chart out a good plan for you. Hang in there and good luck!

hey so we all go through it there are some days I feel like I could eat a horse... but if you get back to basics and start with your Protein you will get full.... most junk food like they said above is slider food. start new tomorrow and make sure you are drinking your Water at least 64 oz and eat protien first meals, I bet you get fuller faster.... I also started to eat salad when I feel I want something more for me it fills me up and is not a slider..... choose wisely !! you can do this !!

I agree with John - you know you went off plan, now it's time to get your act back together. No more junk/slender foods, track on myfitnesspal and start your day with a Protein Shake. Try to stay busy, you just had surgery try to remember you didn't do this for nothing!

Well - I love Reeses Peanut Butter cups!

Why do we eat these things? The best answer would be because they are so much easier to get down and just because we now have a sleeve for a stomach it in no way means that we have lost the urge to take comfort in the foods we choose.

I'm the worst when it comes to eating candy and other bad things. In fact, I wish I had a candy bar right now. I'm slow to lose weight even before the candy enters the picture.

We need to do this: quit eating the wrong things, dramatically increase the Water intake, and make healthy choices instead of comforting ones.

I hate water! But it really does work.

I'll do it if you will!

Thanks guys!! I do track what I eat and even logged in all of the junk. Today Is much better. Yogurt. Isopure drink. salad and some chicken. Then I have to start on my Water. What a difference a day can make!!! Thank you all for the support!! Love you all