Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm worried about my breast size changing. Im not being vain and obviously health is more important but its good to get others opinions. Ive never had large breasts for a bigger woman. I'm more bottom heavy.

I'm 5'9"

268 lbs

My bra size is 38 d

I'm seeing people on here say they went from a DD to a C or B cup..does everyones' shrink that much.

I'm already worried so much about self esteem issues..I struggled with them growing up and now I'm very pleased with my body. I dont want to be rail thin with no breasts :-(

I'm sorry if I sound stupid because I know health is more important but my mental health is important as well. Did you all lose many cup sizes?

You're going to lose weight in your breast area. But everyone is different. this doesn't mean you're going to go for d to b over night.

Yes, I'm 8 weeks out and I'm loosing in the breast from 44DD to 42D. But still loosing. Plan to get the girls done after close to goal anyhow.

I have lost about 2/3 of the weight to get to the goal my surgeon set for me... Luckily I have not lost cup size but I have lost band size. I no longer have a roll of fat above or below my bra band. I have also lost my side boob lol... I no longer have that fat that hangs over the top of a tube top lol

I have gone from 46C to currently 38DD. This is due to losing lots of band size (aka back fat). Seeing as how I feel very little cushion on the band are now, I don't see it getting any lower than 38/36 there.

I have lost 80lbs and my cup size is still the same. I have lost in the band part a lot but not actual cup.

I will be very surprised if my boobs shrink because they never do. Even when I was a size zero I still had whats equivalent to a DDD! Large breast run in my family. My boobs will always be large for my frame no matter how skinny I get. My bra that I'm currently wearing is a 36K, I think that's a 36DDDD in old sizing charts. I've lost 50 pounds and the only thing that has gone down in my band size lol. I think soon I may need to go down to a 34K (34DDDD). My breast have gotten longer though :/ I will definitely need a breast lift but I personally don't ever want to be smaller than a DD so I don't want a reduction. *not sure if that last part made sense*

I've lost 57 pounds so far and have only gone dow one band size :-( I suppose I'm of the few who wants to see my boobs shrink a major amount.

I went from 44 to 36 in band size and stil wear the same cup size, but it is a little big. Not big enough to go down a cup size though.

It surprised me I didn't lose more because when I was young and thin in my 20s, I wore a much smaller cup size.

Lynda

Getting sleeved in a few weeks.... I am a 40 DDD right now, and I don't think I will lose much. I had big boobs even at a smaller size. Best part of my body hahahaa B)

I went down 2 number sizes and from dd to d so far, i dont wanna lose anymore from there. Whats really pissed me is at 40 dd they werent very saggy at all just a little now they are more down south. A lift is def in order at goal.

I went from a OVERFLOWING 38DD to a 34 DD. 34 D cup is too small and I am no longer overflowing in the DD's! :( They went from firm and full to long and skinny! LOL

I went from a 44H to a 32D. And that D is just loose skin. The surgeon said I would be a B or maybe an A at this point if she just took the loose skin and didn't add an implant. Uhhhh, sign me up for those implants!!! I'm waiting for a year I think, but it WILL happen. The thought of dating with the current conditions... Scary. I'm going to stay a d cup but add an implant and take away the loose skin.

This is gonna sound weird, but so far I have gone from a 44C to a 38D. I was wearing "full figured" bras and I swear to god the cup size on them is larger than a normal bra. They were so big over the weekend I had to go buy new bras. At first I was upset because I thought my boobs were fading away, but when I started trying in all the normal 38C's they were all too small. Into a 38D and perfecto. I hope the cup size stays and just the band continues to shrink.

Sent from my iPad using VST