Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I just love this place!

Just to let you know, I am a hugger and since I cant physically do so I wanted to verbally send a squeeze to this forum.

I was led here by my sister who was researching information for me about the sleeve and the effects of having children after you have it..I have never left!

I got my sleeve on 4/24 and I havent looked back thanks to this forum and the tremendous wealth of information.

I have to be a sleever in secret,only telling a few people who I can trust. I have created a cover,using my pre-op diet as my new trend to see how people respond to an extreme method and socially how my friends would respond to me.

I was saddened to see how a few of my friends acted,acting as if I was too good for them. A few have created a narrative that I know will carry over when I see them again of "she stopped eating,I am so worried" to "yeah she looks good but look how she got there" it has affirmed that I made the right decision.

I have met some amazing people already and I am inspired by your journey,your struggles. Even your occasional disagreements bring me to new found awareness! Thank you for being so open and willing to share this difficult,deeply personal time with all of us.

I appreciate you!

:D

I second that!

I appreciate this forum SO much!

:D

I second that!

I appreciate this forum SO much!

I dont know where I would be without it!

I dont know where I would be without it!

Awww thanks Cat .... In time you will become an expert and be able to help others.

I love this forum and have learned so much from it

It's weird how people respond to you. I am out with me being sleeved. The majority of people were supportive. Some were very concerned. They really don't understand. Big hug back to you,Cat. I love this site & this forum. I learn a lot of things here too. I was sleeved on 4/22! I am a newbie too.

It is weird and I expected it but it still is crazy when it happens. But it helps to have people to talk to who are going through the same thing!

I hit a wall today. So exhausted!!. I have heard about this. i am post op day # 8. Cannot believe it's been so long. Maybe because I went out yesterday & drove. But I looked at myself in my pj's & I they are hanging on me :)

I love this place too, but I'm afraid it may be my new addiction ;)

I really love and appreciate this place. Wonderful, non-judgemental people. I am so glad I found it!

I hit a wall today. So exhausted!!. I have heard about this. i am post op day # 8. Cannot believe it's been so long. Maybe because I went out yesterday & drove. But I looked at myself in my pj's & I they are hanging on me :)

Wait, did you hit an actual wall or a virtual one??? Are you ok?? I am really happy for you that you see some hanging PJS,doesnt that feel good?? I went to the gym yesterday morning and this nice older gentleman gave me a double take as i exited the gym..I was thinking "you think im hot now,just wait till you see me in a month!" Couldnt wait to tell my hubby!If it is a virtual wall you hit I bet you are losing inches and not lbs., i heard that will happen sometimes and what appears on the scale to be a stall you are actually progressing! I am now 10 days post op now...

I love this place too, but I'm afraid it may be my new addiction ;)

It has surely become mine!

I really love and appreciate this place. Wonderful, non-judgemental people. I am so glad I found it!

Me too!! There are symptoms and feelings i cant tell my hubby because he would worry..I go to the forum and find all my answers,or at least find people who feel the same way i do..This can be an isolating experience but without having people to talk to who understands it could be much harder road to take!

Yes, I love this forum as well. The people are great and the info. I have 50 more days till I'm on the loser side :)