Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Humble Kingwood Atascocita Huffman Cypresswood

I will join you guys! I will need all of the support that I can! Friday is the big day!

Are we meeting tonight? I have a dog leaving around 5:30, so I can get there after that.....and I'm hankering for La Villa but am open. Otherwise, I'd vote for next Monday.

Okey dokey...Let's get serious here. How about Wednesday at 6 at La Villa? If not how about next Monday at 5:30 at La Villa.

I've decided I like Kohl's. They have so darned much stuff that I get to try on all sorts of sillouettes to see what looks good on this body. And I can buy a sack of stuff without spending much....since I hope to shrink out of this size too..... I usderstand they have a half price sale Wed and Thurs. I never even knew they existed until recently, but I'm pleased....except for that new Vera Wang stuff (which is why I went). It's pretty darned blah!

Sorry Betsy didn't get the message in time. Dick and I went to La Villa tonight. How about next Monday at 6:00? I suggest Olive Garden because we can get Soup and salad. This should be good for some of our newbies. So how about it group. Can we decide to meet?

Kohl's is interesting. I've also found great stuff online or at the store for Coldwater Creek and Chico's. I 've found some really neat traveling clothes that don't wrinkle. Before I would never have tried these knits.

I would like to meet on Monday. I have class at 6 at Kingwood College, but I could maybe stop by for a few minutes anyways...

Post the time and place for sure and I will try to make it. I am getting banded on Friday so I will of course be lliquids only.

I will be a cheap ticket!

I'm looking forward to Monday! La Villa Atasoccita or Olive Garden Humble? I vote LA Villa, but I'll be there either way.

Appropos of nothing, my 90 year old mother, who was in rehab for a broken hip, had a stroke. It is an amazing thing to watch a brain mend! The first day, she was unable to speak or move any of her limbs. The second day she could move to get comfortable, but not in response to requests...like "squeeze my hand", and she said a couple of words, but you could tell she was totally confused. The third day, she talked and moved at will, but was totally hallucinating and delusional. By the end of day 5, she was 99% herself mentally, and back at rehab working on walking on her broken hip. And she comes home on the 12th of this month. That's just downright amazing.

Besty I am happy the hear that your mom is doing well.

I vote for La Villa.

I have LOTS to tell. I have been total unfill. Yes that is right. I will tell more when we meet.

Well, it looks like I'm finally going to make it to dinner and get to meet you girls. It's been a long time coming and I'm really looking forward to it. See you Monday night at 6 at La Villa.:hungry:

Party at La Villa!

BikerGrammy, I hope you're OK! Looking forward to the story.

I'm looking for some lazy meals...Open to suggestions. Seems like lately, I grab a grilled chicken salad from a fast food place, and nurse it over several meals. I don't do dressing or croutons...so I'm getting Protein and greens, but no colorful veges or anything else when I do it. Looking for more lazy stuff!

We missed you Betsy. Glad to finally meet you kittyglitter. And Pinky Lee, who is new to the neighborhood was there with her DH. We missed you bikergrammy. I wanted to hear your story about your unfill. Maybe next time.