Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Humble Kingwood Atascocita Huffman Cypresswood

Monday the 17 sounds good to me. Is that at 6:30?

I miss you guys, it will be good to get back on track. At least with us meeting and eating. And ofcourse talking and sharing.:hungry: :hungry: :hungry:

My baby is picked up at 4:00 andthe other two should go home around 4:30 or 5:00. 5:30 sounds good to me I will be there but just when I plan to go somewhere than the parents has to work late. I will tell them I have as important appiontment attend.:wacko: I just love these smiling faces.

Hi Betsy,

I will try to come to the next meeting. Could I get some directions from you? I will be coming from Beaumont.

Got on the scale this morning....198.7! I haven't been under 200 in so long. WOOHOO!

I will be getting pics of my surgery this week from the hospital. A lady at Dr. Spivak's support group last Tuesday had hers(I was so jealous)lol. Everyone said she had the new band. It already has a fill in it. I'm not sure what I have, but I can't wait to see. She was banded one day after me so I hope I already have a fill with the new one. We'll see. I will try to post it when I get it.

Have a great week! Vegas this week...right? Good Luck!

Maybe one day we will make a bandster day trip(or overnighter) to Lake Charles.

Well alas ladies I once again will not be able to meet you all yet. On the 17th I will start my week of Clear Liquids after having already been on a week of liquids, so I think it would not be wise for me to go out for dinner at this time. I guess I will look forward to meeting everyone after my surgery. May be able to make it in Oct. but then again it might not be until Nov. I'll just have to see how it's going.

If your coming from Beaumont come the back way. Is that 90? Turn in some town, I'll think of it soon, right and go one block to pick up 1960. I believe it is Libery. Someone help me out. Go on 1960, passing 2100. Go across the bridge. First light is Atascocita Shores. Second light is Pinehurst. Turn left on Pinehurst and immediately enter the shopping center on the right. La Villa is on the corner nerest 1960. Its a small place so you will find us. We usually get a table right in the middle so we're not hard to find.

You can drink Water and come visit with us Kitty. Bring a Protein Drink if you want. Its a nice neighborhood place so they don't care. I know them all real well there so it won't be a problem if you don't eat. You might need some encouragement and we would love to meet you.

Oh don't listen to her! Go 90. Pass Liberty. In DAYTON, you'll see thatyou turn right and go under the road and then left...a dog leg that putsyou on 1960. Keep going west. Pass Huffman/2100. Go over Lake Houston. And then what Barbara said......

KittyGlitter...come join us anyway! We mostly talk and don't eat much anyway.

I'm off the Vegas this morning. We're going to see Cirque de Soleil Love, the one set to Beatles music, and the Blue Man Group. Other than that...who knows....we might get remarried in an Elvis chapel...ya never know. A week later and we could have seen Elton John. A week earlier and we could have seen Bette Midler. I'm just in total amazement that Dave is taking the time off work! And other than the price of the shows, I'm forever amazed at how cheap it is to do Vegas...at least for us non-gamblers.

Oh, and we're doing the buffet at Bellagio. I've found that I love buffets. One tiny bite of a whole bunch of great things suits me well.

I may just try to join you if you're sure the restaurant won't mind. I guess it will depend on how crabby I am from that first week of liquids. Betsey, it's true Las Vegas is a relatively inexpensive vacation place if you don't gamble (we do ) and the shows, while some are pricey they are always first rate. We saw O at the Bellagio a few years ago. It was supurb. You only felt like you needed to see it several times to actually see it all because there was so much going on. There are also some excellent magicians there. I was never a fan of magic but they take it to a whole new level.

Glad you enjoyed Vegas. We didn't get down to the Wynn in June while we were there. I wanted to, but it was so beastly hot. Dick and I have been shopping at Macy's for 2 days. Well, I guess me really. Purple is in this year and my favorite color. I have gone crazy with the clothes. We went back today to get credit back on my clothes with the coupons I forgot. We saved $100 on my clothes, another $25 on my purse and $50 on my shoes. Sometimes its worth it to take those coupons!

I'm not losing and have stayed this way for months now. I don't mind the size I'm at, but another 35-50 would be great. I'm just not obessing about it. Just going to enjoy size 18 for a while. Its OK. It still surprises me how much I can eat and then all of a sudden I'm stuck. You never know what is going on with this band.

See ya'll tomorrow night at La Villa.

We loved Wynn. I can't imagine going anywhere else now. I love buffets! A bite of so many different things.....yum. Anyway the buffet at Wynn has 19 different chefs manning 19 different cooking stations making their dishes or whatever you'd like...from seafood to Asian to Italian, etc. Kobe beef, Chilean Sea Bass, you name it..... Big gambler that I am, I took my $20 to the Blackjack table, lost almost all of it and then came back up and when I had my $20 back, I quit. I kept playing the same $20 the whole time we were there, and came home with it! Also saw Cirque de Soleil and the Blue Man Group.

See ya tomorrow.