Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Humble Kingwood Atascocita Huffman Cypresswood

Just returned from getting a .3 unfill. My band looked good they said and the position was spot on. I don't know why I react like this. It must be something else in my esphogus. Anyway, I'm back to where I was when I was in Vegas except I'm a .1 less. They took out .2 and I still felt a little funny. It was probably nerves and swolen esphogas, but I had them take out another .1. I just couldn't go through anymore.

Last night I had one teaspoon of a shake and started PBing again. I don't know if it was too cold or too hot or not just right, but that is all I could take.

I really think I have something else. I noticed I can't take an kind of spicy foods. I really don't try, but even my safe queso started giving me problems a couple of weeks ago.

I guess I'll let all of this settle down and then go in for some kind of test. I'm through with fills though. No more for me. I'll just have to resort to counting calories and watching what I eat. I'll try to be more dilegent in Portion Control.< /p>

And no I'm not normal in any way. Especially when it comes to fills/unfills! I think there is probably something else going on with me that aggravates the band.

Oh well, the drama is over I hope. I can get back to my life and to this program.

Or at least no more fills until they track down and fix what ails ya!

I KNOW it's bad when you aren't doing queso!!!!!!!

Hey Ladies, Just poppin in to say I hope you're havin a good day. Barbara, hope your unfill is doing what you want it to do and allowing you a break from being sick. Later.

Barbara....Are you thinking that your esophagus swells and that that is the sensitivity? I wonder if there's something that can be done for that......

Hi KittyGlitter!

I have this standard t-shirt that I wear to bum around in. It's been fun going down through the sizes... Today I bought a size smaller than I am curently wearing, and it's not too bad... It's too snug, but not bad at all. I'll get there soon. Now, they do run large in size, but get this...IT"S A MEDIUM!!!!!!! Oy. I don't remember what decade I ever wore a medium.....and I don't really yet, but it's close....

Hey Lana, if you are out there, I'm going to Tai Chi Thursday if you want to meet there.....

Hey BikerGrammy.....How did you like the DVD?

Barbara-I just read something here about a woman who had chronic esophageal irritation or sensitivity. She didn't feel it, but she just couldn't handle a fill. I should have copied it-sorry. The Dr. told her to cut out salt and put her on a diuretic. No info about whether it worked yet.

Laugh if you will. I think I have found the perfect Protein shake Breakfast. (Hey can you tell I'm feeling better...I'm gabby again!)

EAS or Slim Fast carb control chocolate shake in a blender with 1 spoon of instant coffee, fresh fruit, frozen smoothie fruit, ice, Any whey extra Protein, chewable Vitamin, chewable Calcium, and a dollop of Flax Seed Oil. I know...sounds gross, but it gets rid of a lot of requirements at once and takes half the morning to drink it.

Betsy you are soooo funny. Dick brought home the EAS for me. It is really, really good. Especially the chocolate fudge. With 20g of Protein you get a lot. The strawberry is good, but not as good as the fudge. Not sure I would add all that other stuff. Too healthy. :)

Yes I definitely think its in the esphogus or gall bladder. I think I'll get some tests run after I settle down some. I go back to my GP in September so I'll talk it over with her then. I need to do my colonscopy as I will be a year late in September.

I feel so much better today. We went to La Villa for dinner. I ate my way through it nicely. :)

Cyndie, LanaJane, Bikergrammy, Barbara, KittyGlitter.....You guys out there? Are we meeting for dinner Monday night? How about 6:15 PM at Black Eyed Pea in Humble? KittyG, can you join us?

13th works for me. I go to Tai Chi so it will need to be 6:15. Let me know where you want to go. There is Panera's where we could get Soup and salad, Applebees has low cal dinners, Chillis is OK, and the new Mexican restaurant that is a chain. I can't remember its name.