Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Garcia vs. Dr. Aceves?

Ok nevermind rollergirl ur BMI is 30..i can see why u only do 3-4 days on the liquids..

I'm on no fats or carbs for 4 days then day 5 lite bfast then only liquids ... I was going to ask if i could just go a few days early and be put in an induced coma for these 5 days ... I don't know how u guys do longer

I'm on no fats or carbs for 4 days then day 5 lite bfast then only liquids ... I was going to ask if i could just go a few days early and be put in an induced coma for these 5 days ... I don't know how u guys do longer

Jajaja..i havent started yet my surgery is June 6th. But i started to replace one meal with a Protein shake..i dont know how i will do it for a week lol.

Jajaja..i havent started yet my surgery is June 6th. But i started to replace one meal with a Protein shake..i dont know how i will do it for a week lol.

I know! .. It's 2pm day one and I'm hungry all the time ... 8 (

I know! .. It's 2pm day one and I'm hungry all the time ... 8 (

Just 5 days..they go by soo fast..hang in there..:-). Before u know it its surgery day.

When I was making my decision I was scare sh!less about going to Mexico to have this done which is why I really preferred at that time to go with Aceves. Now that Aceves no longer offers the payment plan I can't afford the 10' date='500 price tag. That being I'm going to use a quote from my dad "That sometimes in life decisions get made for you" and this was one of those times. So I'm excited, putting my trust in God that he will guide Dr. Garcia's hand I'm my surgery, and hoping for the best![/quote']

Dr. Aceves is charging 10,500 now? I was sleeved by him in December in paid 8,750.

ETA: Oops! I see you were a revision.

Both of you will do fine. Yeah the first couple of days seems horrible, but whenever you do feel hungry drink some Water, crystal lite, SF popscicles or eat sugar free Jello.< /p>

I'm ready! 13 more days!! I've stock pilled in sf Popsicles, Gatorade, I have about 25 samples of Protein Powder, going to get a Water machine this weekend, I already have a nutribullet I'm just waiting for my day! Can you tell I'm excited? Lol

Congrats to everyone with a surgery coming up!

With the Bullet machine watch out that you don't drink down extra air. The shakes can make foam from these machines and that gas will be horrible on a newly stitched tummy

With the Bullet machine watch out that you don't drink down extra air. The shakes can make foam from these machines and that gas will be horrible on a newly stitched tummy

I'm going to use it during the purée stage for food. Also I found some recipes for applesauce and sorbet I plan to use it for!

I have to do my pre op diet for 2 weeks. I don't know how I'm going to make it. I thought about doing the 2 Protein Shakes for Breakfast and lunch and lean cuisine salad additions for dinner. Does anyone know if its ok to add fruit to the shakes?

Hi, We have choices and we have to make the one that is best for us. I am a big fan of Dr. Aceves, and he was everything I was looking for. I think you know what is important to you, and you should do what is best for you. I asked 100's of questions. I checked out infection rates, I want to know what the hospital was like. Was the recovery in a fully equipped hospital and not a recovery house. I had certain standards. You should also, this is about your health and you know what you want. I wish you great success. If you have any questions that I can answer for you, please feel free to ask me. Take care.