Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Tummy Tuck in Mexico...Any recommendations?

Hello' date='

I think the best place to go for esthetic surguries it in Cuba Havana at Cira Garcia clinic. They have the best surgons and very good price. Go in internet and look for Cira Garcia and you will be very surprise. I know a lot of peoples went at Cuba.

Céline[/quote']

Are you from the US, I dont think we can go to Cuba

Sent from my iPad using VST

I am also looking at Dr. Sauceda. Has anyone ever heard anything negative about him? I am looking to book mid September.

Hi Skyjack,

I am thinking about going to Dr.Sauceda in the beginning of September. Maybe we will overlap. Good luck... what are you wanting to have done? My first priority is a Tummy Tuck. Second is a breast lift and augmentation. I am going to have to get my stuff piece meat... I can't afford to get everything that I want at one time. Plus, I can't take that much time off work at one time. Hope to hear from you.

Cheers, Dottie

Thanks Amykins,

Yes... I am definitely swaying towards Dr. Sauceda. His aftercare sounds awesome. And he has emailing me personally answering all my questions. I would love to get all my work at the same time...but, I don't think I can afford the time off work or money. I think it will have to be in increments for me.

Question.... if I wanted to get augmentation with my breast lift...how do decide how large to go? What is the smallest available?

Thanks and good luck to all.

Dottie

Dottie,

He's been really good about answering my questions too. I don't know about the sizes. I know from other people who went to him that he really works with you to find a size that works best for your frame. I just met with someone who had them by Dr. S (actually she had a full body lift, arms done, legs, etc...) but I would not have known her boobs weren't real if she hadn't told me. They really were proportionate to her frame. When I see people on his OH site ask, they say bring pics of what you want, or a bra you want to wear so he can fit them,

Dottie, I have sent him my pics and we spoke about changing my current implants along with a lift, Tummy Tuck and Lipo and if he can possibly get two liters of fat injecting that into my butt. He says he will have to see me first to determine whether he can get that much for a fat transfer. I was quoted 11000 that includes everything and he covers airfare if you do a package deal. Individual surgeries cost more per surgery and are discounted when you combine plus he won't pay for hotel or airfare unless you combine them. I found some before and afters of someone on Obesity Help and the pics if his work looked amazing.

Dottie' date=' I have sent him my pics and we spoke about changing my current implants along with a lift, Tummy Tuck and Lipo and if he can possibly get two liters of fat injecting that into my butt. He says he will have to see me first to determine whether he can get that much for a fat transfer. I was quoted 11000 that includes everything and he covers airfare if you do a package deal. Individual surgeries cost more per surgery and are discounted when you combine plus he won't pay for hotel or airfare unless you combine them. I found some before and afters of someone on Obesity Help and the pics if his work looked amazing.[/quote']

Does that 11,000 cover hotel, if yes, how many days?

Revision 1/31/13 by Dr Cabrera and Venezuela in MX

I have been talking to him as well and for what I am looking at (lower body lift, inner thigh lift and maybe breast lift with implants) the hotel is covered for 12 days. There is a specific price that he includes the hotel. I had asked what it would cost for just a LBL and inner thigh lift ( my quote was $9700, for what I personally need done) and that included the hotel, and all medical fees, local transportation and a few other things I can't remember.

If I were to go to get just the breast lift with augmentation at another time the hotel is not included. (My quote was $5500).

To have all three procedures done at once it would be $13700 (the quote for what I personally need) so there are discounts for combining.

As well he said he will refund up to $600 for the flight, and if you have another patient go with you for a procedure you will get a further discount.

I'm hoping to go at the end of July.... Anyone want to go with me. Lol maybe we can both get further discounts:D lol

11000 covers the stay and he refunds 600 for airfare. I would be up for the additional discount however I can't possibly do July. I own a restaurant and its a seafood restaurant so we are super busy in the summer plus I have to save the money and I think September would be a realistic time frame for saving :)

Sorry I didn't answer the other part of the question. He said 10 days for recovery.

I'm thinking that if I go, I want to go after the holidays. When it's not so hot. Living in Louisiana, I know HOT. Plus that will get me time to save too!! I guess after the summer I will have to send him my naked pics... LOL

I'm thinking that if I go' date=' I want to go after the holidays. When it's not so hot. Living in Louisiana, I know HOT. Plus that will get me time to save too!! I guess after the summer I will have to send him my naked pics... LOL[/quote']

LOL. Same here Jean. The thought of wearing compression garments in my area's humid summer sounds worse than recovery itself!

I don't know about Dr. S, but a few other surgeons I'm interested in honor their quotes for 6 months, so I'm holding off on the nudes until I'm within range date-wise! ;)

I talk about my fear of sending my naked pics in my last update on Youtube!! I actually got some funny comments/messages about that.... I'm hoping to be in a new business soon, so waiting will be best anyway.

Hi there, jumping in on this discussion as I am looking into plastic surgery options too.

I have heard good things about Dr Laura Carmina Cardenas... anyone heard anything good or bad about her?

http://www.beauty-enhance.com/en/

I did also send an email to Dr Sauceda for a quote/info too.

If anyone wants to travel to the Ohio Valley you can get those same prices with Dr Mueller in Wheeling,WV. He is a very experienced and respected surgeon and his specialties are tummy tucks and thigh lifts. I was quoted 3500 without hospital and the very, very nice hospital and anesthesia puts it about 5500. I have not seen lower in TJ and this surgeon is amazing.

Oh, he did my friend's Tummy Tuck and I have never seen better work (I've seen a few). I've not seen a breast lift he has done but I have seen some augmentations he has done which were nice.

If anyone wants to travel to the Ohio Valley you can get those same prices with Dr Mueller in Wheeling' date='WV. He is a very experienced and respected surgeon and his specialties are tummy tucks and thigh lifts. I was quoted 3500 without hospital and the very, very nice hospital and anesthesia puts it about 5500. I have not seen lower in TJ and this surgeon is amazing.[/quote']

$5,500 for what procedure?

Revision 1/31/13 by Dr Cabrera and Venezuela in MX