Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Got my date--April 22nd

Went for my consultation today and surgery is scheduled for April 22nd. I'm so excited! Surgeon was very reassuring & helped confirm my decision. Got all my Vitamins & Protein Drinks bought. Went to PCP & he did all my pre-op labs & filed on my insurance since I am self pay. Now I've just gotta figure out where I'm gonna come up with $12,500 in 2 weeks. LOL! I am so excited!!

Congrats!! You must be so excited!! Good luck with surgery and your journey!

Congrats!!! I was self pay and had mine last month! Best money I have ever spent!

I'm in Texas. Surely there are more of us. The only April sleevers I can find on Facebook are the April 2012 group. Couldn't find April 2013.

That's my date, too. Only I'm going to Mexico for mine. And I'm also in Texas! I live in Houston.

The April FB page is private. Give me your FB email and I would love to add you . My date is April 24

Congratulations on your upcoming date! Keep us posted on your progress.

Please add me to the FB group. Snm1@sbcglobal.net

My surgery date is April 16. Just around the corner now!

Oh - and I'm in Texas too! Houston

I'm in TX too. I have surgery on April 10. Currently on my pre-op diet and it's. HARD! I'd love to join the FB page. My email on there is ahodge@live.com

I'm in north tx.. my date is April 15th.. I'm nervous.. Dr Stewart in Denton is doing my surgery but I used my insurance.. ekkk ONE MORE WEEK!