Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Stop having so many damn kids; population control, anyone?

What is it that you can't believe you're hearing? We have 70+ pages here, lots of things have been said.

I Cant Beleive Im Hearing This All You Were Born, I Wonder If Someone Said Something To Your Parents. I Do Believe That If You Can Take Care Of Them So Be It. I Have 5 And Take Care Of Them All They Are All Earth Friendly, We Do Our Part To Keep Our Environment Healthy,we Also Live In A Place Were No One Can Build No Longer And The Land Is Protected.we Did Just Build Another Elementary School But I Think Of It As Children Getting A Chance In Life.who Are We To Say What The Population Should Be Like Someone Said Its Not The People It Is Our Lifestyles And How We Use Things
Wha....? My eyes!

I Cant Beleive Im Hearing This All You Were Born, I Wonder If Someone Said Something To Your Parents. I Do Believe That If You Can Take Care Of Them So Be It. I Have 5 And Take Care Of Them All They Are All Earth Friendly, We Do Our Part To Keep Our Environment Healthy,we Also Live In A Place Were No One Can Build No Longer And The Land Is Protected.we Did Just Build Another Elementary School But I Think Of It As Children Getting A Chance In Life.who Are We To Say What The Population Should Be Like Someone Said Its Not The People It Is Our Lifestyles And How We Use Things

Al, your post would be more reader-friendly if you only capitalise the first word of every sentence. The way you have your post currently set up makes it hard for the rest of us to read it. :)

I was elaborating on my thoughts for others who might be reading this thread. And I might have been working out my ideas for my ownself, too. You know,...thinking out loud

Yes, totally, me too :)

I ran across a posting on a blog community that I thought really illustrates my point. Here it is (from http://community.livejournal.com/customers_suck/):

Laurend...

Thanks for the link to the live journal community. Although it has absolutely nothing to do with this thread, I loved this post...

Dear Potential Mother-In-Law,

I hope to be introduced to you really soon now, so that if you ever show up unscheduled like that again, I won't have to spend two hours hiding in your son's closet.

Affectionately,

the pagan chick you won't approve of

Wow-- lets just kill all the babies! Oh wait a minute we already are doing that!

I guess if I had children like yours, I would stop having them too!

***Proud mother of 2 and hoping for a "full quiver!"

Wow-- lets just kill all the babies! Oh wait a minute we already are doing that!

Whose children? To whom is this addressed?

Laurend...

Thanks for the link to the live journal community. Although it has absolutely nothing to do with this thread, I loved this post...

I've hardly ever posted there, but I love reading the entries. It really makes you a lot more appreciative of customer service workers.

***Proud mother of 2 and hoping for a "full quiver!"

Say whut???

That is to say that some elaboration is required before we are able to understand the above-cited post. Whose kiddies?

What are you talking about?

I love it here in ND. We can afford to live in the country here and have horses and pets and enjoy some peace and quiet, yet drive 10 miles in to town and shop at nearly every major store you can imagine. We have it all. OK so I will admit, winter was a little long and crazy this year.... but... I really like it here in ND.

Hi Fluffy!

What I meant by my post that you quoted was the particular town I live in, not North Dakota as a whole. I like North Dakota, born and raised here, but the town I live in sucks. I wouldn't mind living in Grand Forks, but I would LOVE to move to Fargo, maybe some day....right now I am over an hour away from really good shopping, and I love to shop!!

My Mom lives by Hazen, it is really pretty country over there, here it is flat flat flat....

Anyway, just wanted you to know that! It's always nice to see other North Dakotans here!!

Hi Fluffy!

What I meant by my post that you quoted was the particular town I live in, not North Dakota as a whole. I like North Dakota, born and raised here, but the town I live in sucks. I wouldn't mind living in Grand Forks, but I would LOVE to move to Fargo, maybe some day....right now I am over an hour away from really good shopping, and I love to shop!!

My Mom lives by Hazen, it is really pretty country over there, here it is flat flat flat....

Anyway, just wanted you to know that! It's always nice to see other North Dakotans here!!

I lived over by Lisbon for a short time. I hated it. Absolutely HATED IT. I lived in Dickinson for most of my life, actually lived in Hazen too and have a lot of family there. Anyway, now in Bismarck and love it. I went to college in Fargo and it was a hard time in my life...... dirt poor, starving college student, ya know, didn't help my impression of the town much. But At least there are a lot of things going on there.

I loved the Coen brothers' movie set in North Dakota, you know, Fargo....

I must make one thing clear....WE DO NOT TALK LIKE THAT!!!! It is soo frustrating because people might really think that is how we talk!

It was a great movie, aside from that! They shot some scenes here, I remember driving by the upside down car on the way to work for quite a few days, that was from the part where the car rolled over into the ditch and the guy shot the two people. Oh, and the statue of Paul Bunyan was set up over by a little town about 10 miles from me. It was really cool!

I must make one thing clear....WE DO NOT TALK LIKE THAT!!!! It is soo frustrating because people might really think that is how we talk!

It was a great movie, aside from that! They shot some scenes here, I remember driving by the upside down car on the way to work for quite a few days, that was from the part where the car rolled over into the ditch and the guy shot the two people. Oh, and the statue of Paul Bunyan was set up over by a little town about 10 miles from me. It was really cool!

Missy is RIGHT ON THE MONEY! We absolutely DO NOT talk like that. The only time I ever say "Yeah, You Betcha!" Is when I am making fun of that movie. It's really very poorly represented "us" in that way, even though it was a work of fiction (somehow folks seem to think that part of it is true, we all talk like that and listen to accordion music). The other thing is, the only part of the whole movie that was even IN north dakota was the shot in the bar in Fargo. Why they named the whole movie Fargo is beyond me.

On a really funny side note, my dad is an accordion player and king of polka music. SERIOUSLY. LOLLLLLLLLLL!