Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Gerald Kirshenbaum - Considering Dr. Kirshenbaum

:thumbup::lol::crying::lol::blink::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You crack me up. Good thing no one else will over see this conversation. Oh, oh wait! Oh crap.

Yeah, it's a good thing, this is so private!

Yikes! Can you imagine if my Mother read that?

I better be on my best behavior!

Yeah, it's a good thing, this is so private!

Yikes! Can you imagine if my Mother read that?

I better be on my best behavior!

Me too!!! Of course, I always am. I'm a fairly conservative sort and all.

Me too!!! Of course, I always am. I'm a fairly conservative sort and all.

Pardon me?

Mini - is that you?

Who are you? And what have you done with my Mini?

Pardon me?

Mini - is that you?

Who are you? And what have you done with my Mini?

We're sorry, ma'am. We have taken Mini away and replaced her with a socially acceptable grown up. We have determined that Mini is a bad influence on her students and must be muzzled for their protection.

nicnaknut: Funk it up. Ride the low tide til you hit the shore friend. The thing about the internet is we become friends but we don't SEE eachother daily in the face 2 face sense of the word. We don't all know some of the other challenges we all have in our lives. Keep coming here no matter what. Read even if you don't feel like posting anything. I don't think there is one person here who has had a perfect day. There's always tomorrow!

.............................................................................................

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

.............................................................................................

Thanks so much Patty for the kind and thoughtful words... You are so right about us becoming friends even if we don't see each other face to face... I need to remind myself that when I am here that I am among friends and we are all on this same journey together... Yep, and there is always tomorrow...

We're sorry, ma'am. We have taken Mini away and replaced her with a socially acceptable grown up. We have determined that Mini is a bad influence on her students and must be muzzled for their protection.

Good Job!

Who do I make the check out to?

Just kidding! I miss my Mini! Bring her back right now! Muzzle and all! I'll take her the way she is! She's a delight!

Besides, I hate socially acceptable grown ups! Yuck! Boring!

nicnaknut: Funk it up. Ride the low tide til you hit the shore friend. The thing about the internet is we become friends but we don't SEE eachother daily in the face 2 face sense of the word. We don't all know some of the other challenges we all have in our lives. Keep coming here no matter what. Read even if you don't feel like posting anything. I don't think there is one person here who has had a perfect day. There's always tomorrow!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Thanks so much Patty for the kind and thoughtful words... You are so right about us becoming friends even if we don't see each other face to face... I need to remind myself that when I am here that I am among friends and we are all on this same journey together... Yep, and there is always tomorrow...

Exactly! You are among friends! We know your struggles because they have been ours. AND we love you the way you are!

Our Band Buddy!

Well, I'm going to take my Bad-self and go to sleep!

I've got to work again tomorrow!

Kisses and hugs to you all!

Big Kisses!:thumbup:

dee~

Dee and Mini.... You guys are cracking me up.... I love it!!!

I'm innocent! You know me! BUT Mini brings out the Bad Dee!

I just hope others believe that!

Ha!:thumbup::lol::crying:

Well, I'm going to take my Bad-self and go to sleep!

I've got to work again tomorrow!

Kisses and hugs to you all!

Big Kisses!:thumbup:

dee~

Night night sweet dee. I'm going to bed as well. Nice to meet you, niknaknut! We're not usually this silly . . . .well, I guess we are.

Night all!

I have been in an emotional funk and ashamed of myself for not being a good bandster and went into hiding... I didn't want anyone to know that I wasn't being good... So, that's kind of the nuts and bolts of the whole thing, besides financially trying to afford the fills has been a challenge, but that's a whole other issue...

((hugs)) girly... I feel you on the not being a good bandster and having a hard time affording the fills. I am right there with you. Don't hide though! We all have ups and downs and are here to help pull each other up when we stumble. If you don't let us know, we can help. :laugh: :w00t: :tt2:

Hang in there... you will find your momentum. :lol:

LAP~ You are looking like a hot tamale my friend. Loved the slide show. Keep up the amazing work!

NSV for me today. I am wearing size 26's comfortably now. My 32's & 30's have been forbidden :thumbup: by my co-workers... along with some of my 28's. I have pigpen butt in those according to them. :crying:

I am pretty happy. Everything in my closet pretty much fits again. :lol: I dread having to get new clothes because we are tight on money... but I also look forward to buying pretty things. Ahhh such troubles. lol.

Don't know if I mentioned my hubby got a new job. So proud of my man. He is working as a mechanic now. :blink: He actually gets his ASE Cert in January... but he got hired on to work under a master mechanic to learn as he goes until then.

Lap -- Awesome pictures you look FABULOUS!!!! Keep up the great work.

Ador -- WTG on you NSV that is awesome, to bad you aren't closer and couldn't get in on the clothing swap. Are you still feeling okay?

Dee & Mini -- You ladies are too much, you had me in tears from laughing so hard at you. If my DH was home I would go upstairs and spank him just for you. I guess I'll do it when he gets home tomorrow.

Dee -- I am down 4 pounds for the last 2 weeks. Sorry I didn't weight in last week but we were outta town and I have been busy all week.

Went to a friends house for dinner tonight, it was fun. Didn't get stuck so that is always good. It's funny though how she kept trying to get me to eat more and drink more. She even made the comment "You used to be my fat friend" it really hurt that she couldn't be happy for me, I know she is just jealous because I am losing weight and finally feeling better about myself. It probalby doesn't help that her son and husband kept telling me I looked good.

I had to buy a few new pairs of shorts because everything I have is about 2 sizes to big and falling off me. It seems like nothing in my closet is fitting right now, its all so big on me.

Well, I hope everyone had a great weekend I am off to bed.:thumbup:

Thanks so much adorKable for the big hugs, I really needed them... All of you guys here are the greatest bunch and I will do better with keeping in touch...

Wow, way to go on your smaller sizes, that is great and look at your fabulous weight loss in just 5 1/2 short months, WTG!!!... Also, Congrats on hubby's new job, sounds like he is doing well even before his certification...