Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr. Gerald Kirshenbaum - Considering Dr. Kirshenbaum

Why do parents have to be so hard sometimes? My MIL wrote me a letter several years ago and told me what a B!TCH I am, that her son could have done better, because of all the kids I "trapped" him. ETC...even though were OK now, it still is really difficult because I feel like in that letter her true colors came out and they were UGLY!

OMG!!! That's so awful. Oh dear. I can imagine how tough that was. Okay, two shots for brandy.

I have 6 friends...I have no clue what it is supposed to symbolize. Whatever though. Maybe it is just for fun?!? I saw one girl who had 32. I don't want to pester everyone with "Will you be my friend"? Although, I sent you a request Miss. Lifesaver! :sad:

I think it's great cuz it makes us feel popular! And then when you go to your CP there are all your friends' avatars!

Wow, can you guys tell that I am one lonely professor??? Hee hee.

It was really tough...it was while I was pregnant with Hannah. After she was born and had all her problems, I think that the guilt set in. Espically when I mentioned that high stress levels in early pregnancy can cause birth defects...

I'll be your sister...I am to 3 other girls in my family. I am good at it!

cool! I am apparently in need of some oxytocin. If you don't know what the heck I'm talking about, it's that bonding hormone that women release when they're getting support from each other. It calms down your stress reactivity, etc.

It was really tough...it was while I was pregnant with Hannah. After she was born and had all her problems, I think that the guilt set in. Espically when I mentioned that high stress levels in early pregnancy can cause birth defects...

Oh, that is so tough. I hope she felt guilty. That was really mean.

Everyone needs to play nice, otherwise, I will "break friendship". You can break up with each other! HA!

Yep, you can just take your hoppy taw and go home!! So no mean notes in lockers or any of that stuff.

When are you coming in Mini? All of us girls can be there the night before to ooozzzeeee oxytocin on you!

I am game....

This might be hateful, but I hope that everytime she looks at Hannah, she has a tinge of guilt...with no family history of defects who knows? It could have been stress and she was a big, huge factor in that!

When are you coming in Mini? All of us girls can be there the night before to ooozzzeeee oxytocin on you!

I am game....

That would be sooooo much fun! I'm coming in July 1st. My pre-op is at 4:30 or so. DH will be with me, but he's an honorary woman. I would LOVE to meet all of you.

I will meet you at Olive Garden!! Souds fun!!! I will go through some of my old things too...I might have some left!

Your right about Denise, she is smokin' hot!!!

Brandy-- Can't wait to see you at Olive Garden on Thursday at noon.

I don't know it I'm smokin' hot, but you sure are.

Denise, you are so smokin' hot. A definate MILF!! My 11 year old wanted to know who the blonde is! HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA!!! You so know those younger guys are checking you out! 11 is really young though! ;-)!